Growing legal changes everything

SpectateSwamp

Most grow info will not be needed once Pot is legal..

I plan on starting hundreds of feminised seedlings (using colloidal silver) in peat moss pucks..
3 or 4 seeds per puck.

I'll plant them out early and visit them now and again to give them some water...

Then in the fall when the females are ready. Like really ready! I'll spray them with CS and they will produce lots of female seeds for next year and those critters that love those seeds and greens.

Soon the ditches will be overgrown with high quality pot.

All pot haters will really to be uncomfortable with that...

Plant tomatoes along with your Pot

You might as well add tomato plants to your pot garden. When watering you can give them some. Tomatoes also wilt a little earlier than Marijuana so you can get a heads up from them about the water.

At this time of year when Legal, I'll put a few thousand watts of grow lights for the plants last week or 2 just to put it over the top THC wise.

-Play music for the plants
-Put reflective material near the garden to increase light.

So many things that you wouldn't do before because it being illegal. DO

Marijuana is an invasive species. Let the invasion begin..

Nice sentiments, BUT, assholes will still steal your crop. Making cannabis legal will not change human nature...

My outdoor crop will be for everybody..
I hope most of the assholes are birds and creatures. Just as long as they spread the seeds it's ok.

*When your female plants are in prime resin production. Why not dab a dried bud against them then toke that.
[video=youtube;4nHTYT3hoFQ]
[/video]

Excellent! When I first begin to grow, I vowed that I would not sell; even a single gram. I kept my promise. When friends want to buy, I gift them. They call me Johnny AppleWeed! LOL

I am exactly the same. Never sold any. I would give it to friends and when I bought I'd have their money so as not to be selling.
When you are an advocate they will take you down if caught selling. Not so much today.

We'll have to compare our wild crops next year!!

Good going old hippy

When your female plants are heavy with resin....

If you have mature plants take a dried bud and dab them against the best buds.

That resin will make your joint just that much better.

Let's Dox the pot haters. For being so dumb and thinking we are OK with their anti-pot stance.
Wanting Us to be fined, confined, lives ruined and kids taken away. Isn't cool and we will Dox them their businesses and cronies.

Plant tomatoes along with your Pot

You might as well add tomato plants to your pot garden. When watering you can give them some. Tomatoes also wilt a little earlier than Marijuana so you can get a heads up from them about the water.

At this time of year when Legal, I'll put a few thousand watts of grow lights for the plants last week or 2 just to put it over the top THC wise.

-Play music for the plants
-Put reflective material near the garden to increase light.

So many things that you wouldn't do before because it being illegal. DO

Watch out adding extra light at the end of flower. It can cause hermies and can start the plant into new growth. In nature light intensity is low at the end of the season so plants do fine with it.

Watch out adding extra light at the end of flower. It can cause hermies and can start the plant into new growth. In nature light intensity is low at the end of the season so plants do fine with it.
Maybe it would be best to just use the EXTRA lights during the season when cloudy and to extend the daylight.....

Re: Plant tomatoes along with your Pot

Nice sentiments, BUT, assholes will still steal your crop. Making cannabis legal will not change human nature...
No, it won't.
And it brings out the worst in government.

I dunno where ya'll live ... but, I am in California.
I grew large and illegal for decades here. Outdoor gorilla grows up to 500 plants. Indoor 50,000 watt grows. I was a clone farmer for ten years and greened up California from Sacramento to Mt. Shasta, shipping on average 20,000 clones a year.

To get a license here, be prepared to pay at least a half million in legal fees and application fees. You'll need a team of highly specialized professionals, and you'll need bribe money too.

Three years ago, I flipped over to 'the dark side' and grow legally as an employee of one of those evil corporations. It's a business. Quality and cost are the balance point now. "How much are consumers willing to pay for how much quality."

"Yes, we can make this crop even better. Sticky and stinky. It will cost us to do that; and the consumer won't pay for it, so we do it cheap." It's a commodity, like sugar or coffee. Its all the same. MJ is MJ ...

And, taxes. Holey crap. California hasn't met a tax yet it doesn't love.
Not only is Canna taxed, but there are NO federal deductions allowed for expenses.
If you make beer for a living, and it costs you $20 to make a keg, and you sell that keg for $100, you pay taxes on $80. If it's cannabis, you pay taxes on the whole $100.
And for the privilege of paying an EXTRA 20% in taxes, you can't use the banking systems.

And, regulation. The state regulation beurocrats are so far up our ass we can't fart without an EPA permit.

Result: $300 an oz, medium grade, odorless, dry dusty weed.

its a necropost but a valid point that many have found as "legal" weed comes to them
dispensary weed is regulated and shaken for every dime that can be stolen off the grow
when you buy the weed, you are getting a well trimmed, all kief removed, all flavor stolen and sold as an additive for extra and well crap weed.
there was post here not long ago about wanting to be able to grow like dispensary weed looked like
I was baffled why one would grow, only to aspire to shitty weed
I only grow for myself, and I don't care how the weed looks as long as it burns or creates the effect I am looking for. I never trim off the sugar leaf, I always dry the buds so that they get a minimum of handling and retain all the lovely bits that the plant spent a season making for me.

there was post here not long ago about wanting to be able to grow like dispensary weed looked like
I was baffled why one would grow, only to aspire to shitty weed
I only grow for myself, and I don't care how the weed looks as long as it burns or creates the effect I am looking for. I never trim off the sugar leaf, I always dry the buds so that they get a minimum of handling and retain all the lovely bits that the plant spent a season making for me.

Yep, "bag appeal" means squat if growing for your self and/or you are not selling it (here in OR I can give it away to anyone of age legally also, just can't sell or trade it for anything). Nice thing about being legal though is you can't go to jail just for possessing it, as there are still many States that even just one Jay can get you time in the can.

Some of the Dispensary stuff around here isn't too bad, just expensive for the better stuff and the outdoor grown commercial stuff is dirt cheap as they gave out grow licenses to anyone that paid the fee at first, and 3-4x what was sold previous year was grown commercially so it tanked values and they quit giving new licenses for now until enough go under or the Feds change rules and Interstate commerce is allowed. But even in the Black Market only days before legal there was folks only in it for the money, and they didn't always dry/cure it right either. So you had to know someone that was more of a "craft" grower that considered it an "art", than those that were strictly in it for the money.

My outdoor crop will be for everybody..
I hope most of the assholes are birds and creatures. Just as long as they spread the seeds it's ok.

*When your female plants are in prime resin production. Why not dab a dried bud against them then toke that.
[video=youtube;4nHTYT3hoFQ]
[/video]
Love the sentiment of public growing free for all. I’m attracted to idea of planting seeds all over for strangers to take and make use of.

Back
Top Bottom