Growing MMJ in New York

Best of luck, I can tell you in CA, my county has taken three years to come up with seperate recreational use regulations (as oppossed to Medical use).
Wonderful! Fuckin' wonderful!

You could be like Virginia….make a law, revise a law, set a date, shorten the date, confuse everyone and try not to make a bunch of criminals in the process. Many states are choking on this - can we get a Constitutional Amendment already?!? Totally legal here to grow it, but can’t buy seeds, clones, or weed for like 2.5 more years. So we can gift seeds, clones so VA is hoping that everyone gets started on the charity of actual businesses that have been trying to stay alive during this prohibition. Feel your pain, NY! Stupid is as stupid does…. Now I’m handing out clones to everyone I know, but that’s not how I keep the light on. I can’t begin to explain medical in VA…I’d need a sliderule and a bottle of Scotch to ease the headache lol

You could be like Virginia….make a law, revise a law, set a date, shorten the date, confuse everyone and try not to make a bunch of criminals in the process. Many states are choking on this - can we get a Constitutional Amendment already?!? Totally legal here to grow it, but can’t buy seeds, clones, or weed for like 2.5 more years. So we can gift seeds, clones so VA is hoping that everyone gets started on the charity of actual businesses that have been trying to stay alive during this prohibition. Feel your pain, NY! Stupid is as stupid does…. Now I’m handing out clones to everyone I know, but that’s not how I keep the light on. I can’t begin to explain medical in VA…I’d need a sliderule and a bottle of Scotch to ease the headache lol
Don't get me started...
In the UK we pay taxes to pay for police to bust our doors down for *growing a fing plant* while kids are getting stabbed in the street for territory to sell weed and harder drugs
Excuse my French, but it's fucking insane

Don't get me started...
In the UK we pay taxes to pay for police to bust our doors down for *growing a fing plant* while kids are getting stabbed in the street for territory to sell weed and harder drugs
Excuse my French, but it's fucking insane
I hear you ! Throwing folks in prison for growing a plant and usually have the same, or if not longer imprisonment time then murderers. It is fucking crazy, especially when alcohol is legal.

Back
Top Bottom