Growing outdoors

420AM&PM

Well .... my inside plant died from me not watering it .... I'd like to start growing them outdoors .... What i'd like to do is dig a 1 foot hole ( deep) by like half a foot ( wide ) fill it with potting soil and plant my seed like that, after i germinate of course .... Do you think it would grow if i did this ????

I'd like to plant about 10 seeds like this ......

Re: Growing outdoors .....

Oh and also i'd like to start growing them right now .... is it to late or ??

yeah. thats the best way. dig a hole fill with good soil and plant your mj in it. and yes you can start them now.

definitely not to late like Smokey said, just make sure it is a well hidden area where no animals can get it just to ensure your seedling makes it. Smokey did an awesome thread about repellents for pests and animals, its a must look at if your growing outdoors.

Wheres it at ..... these plants are going to be where there are lots of little critters ....

man I've grown out doors for years and never worried about critters nor pests. If you've got cows, horses or rabbits roaming then you might have a problem. I let nature take it's course - law of the jungel - only the strong survive.

yeah man its very weird. I grew one plant in an area and that shit got devoured, but I planted another one on the opposite side of my yard and nothing has even touched it really. So it does depend of where you plant it. 420ampm, if you start now itll be fine like every one said but its almost in flowering cycle now. the days are starting to get shorter because I can tell the sex of my plant. so start asap and good luck

Back
Top Bottom