Growing Outside In The Uk

MR_GEE

Hi Peops.
Have just ordered some nirvana feminised seeds and my new greenhouse from ebay! As it is now half way through May, should i start my babies under a light first and then put them in the greenhouse. What size should I get them outside?
I expect most people will say grow them under the light but I cannot at the moment and wanted to give outside a go. The uk is not great for weather but we have a good summer predicted for this year with long bright days ahead.
Shall i grow them in grow bags or their own pots?
Any help as always would be gratefully appreciated.

PEACE OUT DUDES
:peace:
:grinjoint:

Thanks that was quick!
Im just a bit worried that if put them straight outside after germination they may not get very big and Ill get less yield.
Have you heard of 'The Church' or 'Big Bang' seeds? I have bought 5 of each that are supposedly feminised. I hope to get good results!
peace

I have put some seeds to germinate in the cupboard. Folded them in tissue and put 1/2 inch of water in glass and pushed tissue down so its just absorbing some water.
Do i need to be carfeul with hours of light? Shall I put them on 24/0? Only lighting I have at present is a UV reptile light! Will this be ok for a couple of weeks? I could possibly get a 250 HPS which is probally better but Im limited for indoor space.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom