Growing Outside

420man420

I live in AL. I was wondering what would be the best time to plant my plant outdoors. Had a friend try to grow one last year who ended up with some really stringy leafy stuff that wouldnt get me high. Any tips on how long it should grow, where i should grow it and when to pick it? thanks for any help.

Plant seeds in prepared amended soil after the last dangers of frost have passed. 4/20 is a good date in most area's.
Keep watered (at least 2x/week) and add nutrients to the water at least 1x/week.
Harvest when 75% of the bud hairs have turned red/brown (mid-late Oct. with most strains). The manicure, bag dry & cure.

Are you aware we have a subforum specific to outdoor growing here?

if it is in a spot that gets enough sun. the more exposure to direct sunlight, the more/bigger buds you'll get. but also remember in your state, security has got to be concern #1.

Start the plant indoors and transplant or just cut the bottom of the bucket, use a 5 gallon bucket that you can dispose of, and put it in a hole. The extra veg time is a good way to make sure you are putting a strong plant outside, plus with it being older it will be a hearty plant to start with and you will end up with a larger plant and probably a larger yield.

yeapper,
start with some good weed, save the seed, plant and wait for it to finish.
cull the males and you should get what you planted or better, maybe.

Oh and in 'Bama you can plant now, don't wait, specialy for a Sativa,
4/20 is a Mid-west plant date, you should be good to go Down Yonder.

Back
Top Bottom