Growing problems!

King Crop

hi all new member here :ciao: hope everyone's well.

I am currently growing 4 plants...

BCBD - The Purps
Dinafem - Strawberry Amnesia
Dank Genetics - Sour Triangles
Berry Ryder Auto Flower.

I have 'the purps' and 'strawberry amnesia' growing in 20l oxypots, first time hydro for me. These where in there 1st week of veg before i decided to pop the sour t and the berry auto which are growing in soil in same tent.

my problem is that my oxypots are now in there 5th week veg and getting rather big so i need to begin flower ASAP! didnt realise just how explosive dwc was :yikes:!!! originally the plan was to give them the full 2 months veg that giving enough time for the auto to be finished and the sour t being mature enough to flower!
my auto has just started its 4th week from seed and still no sign of flower so im expecting that to come in real soon. my sour t is on its 3rd week veg so not really mature enough to flip to 12/12 but i dont really have much choice!

anyone know what kind of effect this will have on the two plants if i did the flip?

Welcome.
Have you done any topping, or training on the big ones?
Some folks on here have been doing 11/13 from seed, with amazing results.

Good growing

Hi SWOGA, yes i have. i topped the plants at there 4th node and done LST thru out. i also topped all the new shoots as well. my problem is there getting to bushy lol. im currently growing in 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 grow tent, im more concerned about the space than the height. dont want things to get too cramped in there!

Back
Top Bottom