Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

re: Growing Skunkberry & Purple Sage Strains

Day 56 Photo update

Amber trichs are starting to show and I estimate about 10 days left. I'll start the full flush over the weekend and then PH'd water with molasses for the remainder of the time. I really wanted these done for 420 but I guess I'll be buying to celebrate.

15-DSCN0474.JPG

This purple sage has weird spots on most of the leaves, they almost look like gnat bites but I don't have gnats. Came from the clone supplier that way. Looks good though....
06-DSCN0464.JPG

02-DSCN0460.JPG

04-DSCN0462.JPG

08-DSCN0466.JPG

11-DSCN0470.JPG

12-DSCN0471.JPG

I don't mean to be comparing you to him, just feel like you up there with my OG favorites...Viper just happens to be up there with the best!
Thanks bro! You can compare me to anyone and I'm humbled to be compared to one of the best like Viper! Thanks again for checking up on me and stopping in ;-) Haven't seen you in a bit.

This is an awesome grow..my god

Have you checked the underside of the spotted leaves with a 40x or better scope? Could be mite damage. Hope not.:peace:
Thanks! I have and no mites at all. I've seen 3 or 4 gnats total throughout the grow so that ain't it either. It is weird though but seems to have no adverse affect. I tested a small branch yesterday that I picked a week ago. It was nice considering no flush and no cure. Nice lemon/pine smell or something similar.

Neither plants are done so I didn't flush yet. They are taking their time but that's okay. I plan on flushing them on Monday and turning out lights until Saturday when I harvest. They'll probably be about 70%amber but it is also due to scheduling. I'll post more new pics later this week or weekend.

Had a blast! Just getting around to replying with anything half intellectual ;-) The cup was fun but the medical area was the bomb! No shooting at our event :)

With the last dose of shooting powder I forgot to reduce my base nutrients and as a result had a little burn. At least they are near the end and I flushed them really well so they should be fine. The burn didn't make it to the buds and it's only on 4 plants. I turned out the lights yesterday and they will remain in the dark until harvest on Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to get a dry weight, they are like rocks. I'm making a guess that there is 1,954g total. Anyone else wanna throw out a guess?
6-DSCN0507.JPG

5-DSCN0505.JPG

4-DSCN0504.JPG

2-DSCN0501.JPG

Hell of a grow. Wish I had made the CC on 4/20 but it wasn't in the cards this year...Hopefully it will be an annual thing, or we can start a Colorado Cannabis Cup...

Whew! Everything is cut and drying. I can't remember how much a full 5gal bucket of freshly trimmed and de-stemed dense nugs weighs after they are dry. I wanna say 1 to 1-1/4lbs dry. Anyway, I got 2 full crowning 5gal buckets for each 1000w light and and then 1-1/2 for each 600w light. So, I'm gonna guess conservatively 4-1/2lbs. I hope!

Back
Top Bottom