Growing vegetables

SmallTimeGrow

whats up 420 people.
I was wondering, were any of you growers growing vegetables/fruit before you started growing cannabis? Would it give someone knowledge of growing plants in general, plants such as cannabis?
Sorry if its a dumb question lol. Im quite the wonderer when im up there :tokin:

I have had many gardens in the past, in many places, but never an awesome one. Tomatoes are a good way to practice growing MMJ, they share allot of similarities. This year I am using my new veg chamber to start my veg and flower garden. I have plans to grow corn, watermelons ,zucchini, onions,garlic,sunflowers, chives, celery, lettuce, cabbage, cucumbers, pole beans, Sage, Thyme, Basil, bell peppers, Rosemary, Tomatoes and MMJ. Wow, I am going to be busy, wait I already am.
I have been working the ground since last month when I hacked up and pulled up blackberry bushes , since then I have been working on non rainy days and rainy days in between the rain drops, been soaked many times, but it is worth it. I have a vision in my head of what it will be..in one word, AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom