Growing Weed AND Tomatoes?

SaltyJustice

Does anyone know if it is a bad idea to grow a tomato plant in my grow room right next to my cannabis plant?

The guys Im sharing the apartment with caught me mixing soils in my closet and as a cover I said I was planting tomatoes! They are really fucking dumb so they believed it, but now Im thinking I have to grow a tomato plant right next to my weed as a cover.

Does anyone know if that could be harmful? I wouldnt change anything about my growing method, just add another smaller planter right next to my big one.

sorry for the weird ass thread :goof:

Just keep that tomato off to the side and out of direct light so its not competing with the real crop... other than that you should be good.

Unless you actually want a nice tomato harvest....

Carp948 said:
Just tell them the plant died. Better yet, just go buy some tomatos and tell them that thats what you grew. I got $100 says they know what you up to anyways. :peace:

I might have to take you up on that bet as well. Just yesterday the guy Im talking about saw a very colorful flyer for Cloud9 the local headshop and he actually thought it was a plumming company because it said "specialize in water pipes" :laughtwo:

Im sure they already know what we are up to, but if we cant cover the smell then Ill never hear the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom