Growing with a mission

Hell yeah dude. I grow for myself primarily, but my brother has schizophrenia and smoking cannabis allowed him to get off all the medication he was on, and lets him control his thoughts and he hasn't had a relapse since I have been smoking him up every day. I have really bad ADD and refused to take medication for it since I was in my early teen years, and smoking helps me calm down and keep my thought process structured.

Keep growing and spreading the cannabis!

way to go K2 I had no idea,I'm glad its helping your bro out.you know I have been smoking more,just at night and I'm taking less of my pain meds and its working good,I cut a bud off my widow chk. the tri's and dried it,that really helped my pain good which is the worst at night,soon I may even try sleeping in bed,I have to sleep in lazy boy now as I cant stretch out.:peace::surf:

way to go K2 I had no idea,I'm glad its helping your bro out.you know I have been smoking more,just at night and I'm taking less of my pain meds and its working good,I cut a bud off my widow chk. the tri's and dried it,that really helped my pain good which is the worst at night,soon I may even try sleeping in bed,I have to sleep in lazy boy now as I cant stretch out.:peace::surf:
That's awesome to hear bro, little by little you are gaining you independence in the best possible way. Widow is definitely a good strain for pain. I could smoke widow every day for the rest of my life if I had to. It blows my mind how strong that shit gets.

Thank-you Roseman and you hit the nail on the head with this.
Keeping a good vibe IS Everything! PEACE gets Top Priority!I have always lived by attitude is where you start the day,those who ask what kind of attitude-have to work on it.:thanks::peace:

You Know Diggler sometimes comes a perfect time for a nice word to be said to someone,and YOU hit it perfect,been having a shitty day,and YOU just made it better.THANK-YOU KINDLY-I mean it.:bravo:

Life is like a container, say a quart jar, that will hold a quart of water. All you can put in that jar is one quart of water and all you can take out of that same jar is a quart of water.
Such is LIFE. All you can get out of it is what you are willing to put in it to start with.

I love the McCartney-Lennon saying:

The love you take is equal to the love you make!

Once you master that way of living life, (by giving) you can make miracles happen and live one very charmed blessed life..

Back
Top Bottom