Growing With Big Budha 2.0

I did some pollination today I crossed my Thai with GDP on one bud and Pollinated another bud with Thai I also Crossed a GDP with Thai and GDP and I crossed a Gods Gift with Thai and also GDP so I have six buds that have ne pollenated Thai X Thai, Thai X GDP, GDP x GDP, GP x Thai, Gods Gift X Thai, Gods Gift x GDP

IMG_2306_copy.jpg
IMG_2308_copy.jpg
IMG_2307_copy.jpg
IMG_2311_copy.jpg
IMG_2310_copy.jpg
IMG_2313_copy.jpg
IMG_2314_copy.jpg
IMG_2315_copy.jpg
IMG_2316_copy.jpg
IMG_2318_copy.jpg
IMG_2319_copy.jpg

I did some pollination today I crossed my Thai with GDP on one bud and Pollinated another bud with Thai I also Crossed a GDP with Thai and GDP and I crossed a Gods Gift with Thai and also GDP so I have six buds that have ne pollenated Thai X Thai, Thai X GDP, GDP x GDP, GP x Thai, Gods Gift X Thai, Gods Gift x GDP

I don't think I quite got that and definitely couldn't say it three times fast, but it all sounds good. :thumb:
Thai Stick's looking very good. PotChimp's and mine have both acted pretty finicky in flowering. I hope yours behaves itself.

K this grow is almost over another 8 days and I'll be choppin her she's been frostin up pretty good with the extra veg time I've been waitin 32 weeks for her to get done. I've been able to pollinate her with some Thai Stick and Granddaddy Purple pollen. By the looks of things the pollination took on four bud sites. She's lookin pretty rough but man are the buds huge.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom