IMG_2013_copy.jpg
IMG_2012_copy.jpg
IMG_2011_copy.jpg
IMG_2010_copy.jpg
IMG_2009_copy.jpg
IMG_2008_copy.jpg
IMG_2007_copy.jpg
IMG_2006_copy.jpg

got some more pictures not much has changed except I burnt some of the OG Kush's leave leaving them out in the sun too long funny it worked the day before on the Gods gift the soil must have been too dry oh well what's a guy to do? no real harm done the plants burnt leaves are reaching for the light. Live and learn anyway here are some pictures of the plants and the damage done.

IMG_2114_copy.jpg
IMG_2117_copy.jpg
IMG_2120_copy.jpg
IMG_2121_copy.jpg
IMG_2118_copy.jpg
IMG_2115_copy.jpg
IMG_2116_copy.jpg
IMG_2119-2.jpg
IMG_2122_copy.jpg

Hi Bapple I'm gonna use his pollen to do some crosses with GP, OG Kush, Thai Stick, and Gods Gift seeds, seeds, and more seeds. I'll use a small paint brush to pollenate Select Flowers with the GDP pollen, Thai Stick pollen, and OG Kush pollen I have collected. I am fortifying my seed collection so I don't have to buy any for a while. Being an a fixed income it will free up some cash for better soil/nutrient combos. I would like to get to one gram per watt with my LEDs

Hi Bapple I'm gonna use his pollen to do some crosses with GP, OG Kush, Thai Stick, and Gods Gift seeds, seeds, and more seeds. I'll use a small paint brush to pollenate Select Flowers with the GDP pollen, Thai Stick pollen, and OG Kush pollen I have collected. I am fortifying my seed collection so I don't have to buy any for a while. Being an a fixed income it will free up some cash for better soil/nutrient combos. I would like to get to one gram per watt with my LEDs

I hope I can make my own seeds someday, but I've got to figure out what we really like and of course get better versed in the whole breeding thing. Good luck with the project, sounds major. :thumb:

This is my second attempt at producing seeds the first was out of control I had too much pollen floating around in the room and everything got pollinated this time I've pulled out the male and collected the pollen for applying at one bud spot with an artists paint brush. If all goes well I'll have some crosses no one else has and an original lad race strain. None of the strains will be stabilized but as I get better at this I'll try and stabilize the best pheno types.

This is my second attempt at producing seeds the first was out of control I had too much pollen floating around in the room and everything got pollinated this time I've pulled out the male and collected the pollen for applying at one bud spot with an artists paint brush. If all goes well I'll have some crosses no one else has and an original lad race strain. None of the strains will be stabilized but as I get better at this I'll try and stabilize the best pheno types.

I'll be watching :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom