Growing with CFLs faqs - Need advice

Forgot she was that old. Is that 2 months from seed? Shes a shorty thats for sure. I had a plant stall out and stay the same size for almost 3 weeks before realizing i was having ph issues. Once i got them dialed in it took off like a rocket. Youre pretty new to this, correct? IMO you should maybe avoid mainlining or any other high stress training until you get some grows in. Stick with lst and keep it simple.

Forgot she was that old. Is that 2 months from seed? Shes a shorty thats for sure. I had a plant stall out and stay the same size for almost 3 weeks before realizing i was having ph issues. Once i got them dialed in it took off like a rocket. Youre pretty new to this, correct? IMO you should maybe avoid mainlining or any other high stress training until you get some grows in. Stick with lst and keep it simple.

Ok Lazarus my man... Imma let the mainline idea go. I'll save it for my 3rd... But nug bucket is such a catchy phrase and I want so badly to Say I got a nug bucket. In time young patowan. In time. The force is stro g with this plant though. I mean she's starting to pop up now that I let her dry out some. I'd come to the conclusion from another post you put up saying over watering is deff an issue. I let her dry out for almost a week now... But I'm curious. If my water sits will ph levels stabilize to where I need em to be or will ph disappear completely with the time that it sits? She def sprouted tho

You mean just water sitting in a container? Not certain but i always assumed something like ph would just remain static if no outside factors are introduced. Ive had water sit for a month and nothing changed as far as ppms or ph.
If im misunderstanding the question, forgive me.

No my dude. Your spot on. I had seen someone say they let their water sit for 6 hours and ph levels drop.... But I wasn't sure how that worked or of it did...hmmm interesting tho..

You mean just water sitting in a container? Not certain but i always assumed something like ph would just remain static if no outside factors are introduced. Ive had water sit for a month and nothing changed as far as ppms or ph.
If im misunderstanding the question, forgive me.

She died overnight.... My housing arrangement was at a friends he never got the text for the shut off and the blankets trapped all the heat in the box. She's withered. To nothing.... She's so dry I can't even cry for her. I need an efficient seed bank guys. Got that seed from an ounce I bought. Please guys hit me up with some good ass seed banks for shipping to the US

My condolences. Sorry for your loss.
There are plenty of great seed banks that are sponsors here. I have heard plenty of good things about crop king and herbies. I myself use gorilla seeds. They have a good selection, prices arent bad and the shipping is pretty fast. Think both times now its taken about 10 days from ordering to receipt. The stealth shipping is worth it. Check out the sponsors threads and websites and remember to check if you get a 420 member discount code when you order. Look for forgiving strains so you can perfect your techniques. White Widow is my fave but northern lights is a good beginner too. My opinion only tho

My very first overseas shipment was from Nirvana Seeds. They were very fast and added 10 freebie seeds. It was packaged so small and secure, that I had to use a razor blade to carefully open the package! It was only about 3" x 5" by about 1/4" thick and the seeds are each in their own individual bubble.

My condolences. Sorry for your loss.
There are plenty of great seed banks that are sponsors here. I have heard plenty of good things about crop king and herbies. I myself use gorilla seeds. They have a good selection, prices arent bad and the shipping is pretty fast. Think both times now its taken about 10 days from ordering to receipt. The stealth shipping is worth it. Check out the sponsors threads and websites and remember to check if you get a 420 member discount code when you order. Look for forgiving strains so you can perfect your techniques. White Widow is my fave but northern lights is a good beginner too. My opinion only tho

So I took the dead leaves and smoked her. I figured there was no better ceremony for the death so I truly did get lifted too. That was shocking. One bowl too. Crazy. Is that even possible? Me and my dude are buzzed

Yes, it IS possible. MJ does have some THC in its leaves. Leaves, dried or fresh, are really good for cannabudder, teas, and ground fine as an herb in cooking. Waste not, want not. Plus, you get the benefits of all the plant's natural chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom