Growing With Mephisto!

Day 44 has arrived gave her a tbl spoon of cal mag half a dose of 0-10-10 morebloom and half dose of 5-1-1 fish ph is at 6.5 hopefully this perks her back up and get that little nasty brown spot solved. She is still reaching for the sky over 15 inches today and full of pistils. Well thats it for now thanks for check it out everyone!

SB_day_44_2_.jpg
SB_day_44_1_.jpg
SB_day_44_7_.jpg
SB_day_44_5_.jpg
SB_day_44_6_.jpg

Well here it is day 50 and boy this is the best looking plants I've grown so far forsure! She just keeps creeping up in height and width. We are about 24 inches wide and 16 1/2inchs high :grinjoint:and the buds are growing great. She will probably want some water tomorrow or the next the pot is getting pretty light I am surprized she goes a week between them. The trichomes are poping up everywhere and there is a nice smell blooming in the tent. Well thats all for this week I might get another tyrone shot up she is looking pretty good buds are swelling nice and neither are close to even starting to finish. As always thanks for looking everyone glad to have you.

IMAG12244.jpg
IMAG12154.jpg
IMAG121610.jpg
IMAG12177.jpg
IMAG12232.jpg
IMAG12217.jpg
IMAG12207.jpg
IMAG12186.jpg

Family shots!
IMAG12263.jpg
IMAG12254.jpg

Well both the tyrone and the sour bubbly are chopped and dried just over 3oz on sour bubbly and just over 2 on the tyrone. On a bad note I broke my wrist and am pending surgery so I am not able to take pictures I do have a few of tyrone so I hope you all enjoy them. The sour bubbly high is killer still uncured so I cant tell you the taste really. The tyrone I havent tried yet so I will let you know thanks for looking.
sb_final_3_.jpg
sb_final_2_.jpg
sb_final_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom