Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

All 8 plants decided they needed a drink on the same day which made for a lot of work. The big girls took 2 gal each of 6g Mega Crop, where as the babies got fed 2 gal each of 4g Mega Crop. The babies are starting to take hold now and the growth is ramping up.

Hi farside :hippy: hope things are ok in your world. Your tent world certainly is!

dropping by to catch up and say hi and had fun seeing that the northern lights autos you grew and one of them in particular was almost identical in growth structure to one I grew from the same seed source.

seeds for the next run are Northern Lights Autos x 3

Photo update

Back Left Northern Lights

Back Right Northern Lights
This is the one I grew. A bit smaller than yours but real similar in structure.

Mine fox-tailed a lot. And took a long time to finish.

How do find the bud to smoke/ consume? Mine is kinda unusual and not fully sure it’s my cup of tea, to toke anyway. Is it typical of other northern lights do you know?

Glad you’re garden is staying happy :ciao:

How do find the bud to smoke/ consume? Mine is kinda unusual and not fully sure it’s my cup of tea, to toke anyway. Is it typical of other northern lights do you know?

Glad you’re garden is staying happy :ciao:

I had 2 of the Northerns. One committed suicide, decided to not take up any fluids and dried up overnight. It wasn't quite finished so the buds were 100% clear and fluffy. The son smoked some. He liked it because it was more heady. The remainder went to make oil that is used in gummy bears. The daughter and wife consume those. Haven't gotten any feedback from them.

The second Northern made it to maturity. It's plenty potent and good for total body relaxation. Some of the other Northern I've had is a little more "trippy" that this variety. With Nirvana Seeds version, I have more random yet semi-related thoughts that run through my mind. The other version, just more of a head buzz with less "imagery". The Weedseedsexpress NorthernxBig Bud seems similar in effect to the other.

I normally consume via a Perfect Pipe or equivalent, and not as often as I'd like (once every couple weeks due to my employer). Shame, because I sleep so much better when I'm able.

Got some confirmation from the daughter that the gummies made from the oil of the fluffy immature NL are "good". She says they are very much a body high. Most of the family prefers Indicas. At least that plant wasn't a total loss, even though she never made it to the finish line and I lost quite a bit of weight on her. Guessing I only got about 40% of the yield by her shutting down early. She did manage to put out about 2+oz, which was enough for a batch of oil and the son to smoke some.

Your grows are even more so consistent than MrS' that I need to check the dates on the posts (sudden death NLa notwithstanding of course :) ).
:welldone:

Where did you get that background? It's like the back of one of those life-sized caveman dioramas at the natural history museum!

Thanks Shed!

The wife bought a sweet Sony a6400 that I haven't tried for photos yet. Well I should say the In-Laws bought it for her. I built a golf simulator in the garage and the wife bought some backgrounds to hang in it to make it a temporary photo studio. Some day I'll have to try it altogether for weed pics to see what results I get.

The back right Zkittlez got topped. Left the other 3 (back left Zkittlez, the front two Gelatos) to go a bit more.

The bigger girls are closing in on the finish line. Buds are firming and getting frosty. Disappointed that I can never capture the "snow" in a photo and have it look like real life. Maybe I need to bust out the fancy camera instead of using my phone.

All the he younger girls have now been topped and feed level upped to 6g Mega Crop. They all got fed 2 gallons of feed this AM. I need to get some more binder clips and pipe cleaners so I can begin training them. Plan is to move these over to the he bigger tent for flowering once the other ladies get axed, then start some autos in this smaller tent.

Back
Top Bottom