Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Wow looking Great congratulations your gonna have a really nice yield!!
:yummy::bong::popcorn:

Thanks. Will be miffed if under 12oz, satisfied is over 12oz, happy over a pound, and elated if its over 18.5. Any of those numbers for 4 autos in 7 sq/ft, that's respectable in my book. To think when I started, I got maybe 2oz off 5 plants. Its been a long but educational journey.

Looking good in here Farside, great job with them. I’ve got a few fastbuds Blackberry germinating now, excited to see how they do.✌

If they turn out like your Fastbuds Blue Dreams, I'm sure they'll be stellar.

It's likely a revisit if their Blue Dream and another round of GSC in another couple weeks. That's what interests me the most out of seeds on hand, although I haven't gotten to try the GSC yet.

I love the Blue Dream, a lot stronger than I thought it was gonna be. I will more than likely run it again one day also.✌

It's definitely a family favorite and makes the mildest flavored butter that hides in edibles quite well. That's why I need more of it. I got 3 jars left and 2 of the 3 are the choicest nugs, for my pleasure only.
IMG_20190322_211824.jpg
IMG_20190322_212004.jpg
IMG_20190322_212114.jpg

I would like to try their Tangiematic next, suppose to be 22-23% thc and suppose to yield big also.✌

I can vouch for that lol all the ones I've ran of it so far they have yielded between 3 an 6 zips and jus get huge altho I did get a small one I believe of it if I'm not mistaken but I did only run it in a 3gal. But yea very good choice I actually have one going right now in a 10 gal cloth pot lol.

But glad to see u got another journal up an going brother. Altho I'm late to the show jus glad I made it before the girls finished lol. They are looking great tho man congrats now off to finish reading or as much of it as I can before I fall asleep lol.

Ok I finished and dude my dam those things are looking crazy brother congrats those should yield u some nice meds for sure. I didnt no fast buds had a GirlScoutCookies for an auto I actually got 2 gsc photos going right now lol. I really like the cookies strains they got a bunch of different cookie cuts out there an I like alot of em lol. So I might have to check those out unless u end up doing any breeding an wana get rid of some beans let me know. Altho now I'm talking about making some beans maybe I'll have to go on a cookies pheno hunt. Just get like 4 or 5 crosses of different cookies strains I like then jus do like 3 r 4 of each an start pheno hunting. An here i jus said i wana do a few normal grows now. Since after i had been doing breeding for about a year i would like to get some buds with out any beans. Cause even tho I only do a branch or two an for the most part it does keep it to only tht branch. But every now an then I get a random seed. So wen I do breeding an keep buds for smoking I dnt like to use my grinder cause of a chance it breaks a seed up into my bud then ruins the smoke cause it tastes like ass. But over all to find a super great cut of some cookies might be worth it again.....maybe lol

Ok I finished and dude my dam those things are looking crazy brother congrats those should yield u some nice meds for sure. I didnt no fast buds had a GirlScoutCookies for an auto I actually got 2 gsc photos going right now lol. I really like the cookies strains they got a bunch of different cookie cuts out there an I like alot of em lol. So I might have to check those out unless u end up doing any breeding an wana get rid of some beans let me know. Altho now I'm talking about making some beans maybe I'll have to go on a cookies pheno hunt. Just get like 4 or 5 crosses of different cookies strains I like then jus do like 3 r 4 of each an start pheno hunting. An here i jus said i wana do a few normal grows now. Since after i had been doing breeding for about a year i would like to get some buds with out any beans. Cause even tho I only do a branch or two an for the most part it does keep it to only tht branch. But every now an then I get a random seed. So wen I do breeding an keep buds for smoking I dnt like to use my grinder cause of a chance it breaks a seed up into my bud then ruins the smoke cause it tastes like ass. But over all to find a super great cut of some cookies might be worth it again.....maybe lol

Better late than never. I'll be starting a new round in about a week, so call yourself early for it. This is my first foray into the cookie strains. Interested to see how it smokes. It's pretty frosty. I just can't seem to get a picture that does them justice. I've still got 3 of the Fastbuds GSC on hand, so I'll run somebody those before I go shopping for more cookie beans. LEDRF has said that Colorado Cookies from Dutch Passion is one of his favorite strains and is a big yielder. Pretty sure that's the auto he got over 2lbs from. But his environment is dialed in perfect and he supplements CO2 also.

It's a tent full of fading wonderfully stacked plants. Looks pretty dialed in to me!

:thumb:

Lights and feed are pretty good. Temps and humidity, I make due. It's been a bit cooler and a bit more humid this run than I desire, but I'm too cheap to do full environmental control. Tomorrow morning I'll likely vent to outside again. That should help with the humidity. It's also pretty stanky even with the filter.

Lol jus dnt vent to the street lol I member I had my strawberrycake going outside and when it would get windy the buds blown in the wind dam u cud smell/walk ur ass right to my 3 gardens lmao. I had to go indo was to paranoid an now farside is shown me how it's done lol lookn great brother cant wait to see the nex new run.

Back
Top Bottom