Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Yeah, I'd call 3 PPM in the range!

The initial measurements for 5ml of each substance in a gallon of water (5g in Mega's case) must have been fairly accurate. I used that number for the basis for all my calcs in my spreadsheet.

Then it's a damn fine spreadsheet! :welldone:

I made a couple updates in it 2 days ago and added the Mega Crop feed schedule that's in post 657. I only found out a week ago that you can open it in Google Sheets and it's not necessary to have Excel. That kinda opens it up to people that don't own a copy of MS Office.

Chopped the big girl this AM, then spruced up the tent for the babies.

As a reward I grabbed a bud from this grows GSC. She was a frosty thing. Hot the bong, cleared it, and instantly felt it hit my head. Couple rips more, well relaxed. We'll see where it goes from here.

Whipped up a 10 gallon batch of Faux Mix® to fill my 2 containers and transplanted the Triple Cheese and Peyote Critical this AM between cooking batches of cannabis dog treats for the arthritic Rottweiler. Not sure how much they help yet since this is a newer thing, but she comes begging for them about the time you'd expect them to wear off. I don't think she's really a fan of the flavor, but likes how they make her feel. We gave the other dogs some over the holiday and it seemed to help the Pitbull over her anxiety of loud banging noises. On the 4th she was as calm as a Hindu cow with the world exploding around her. On the 5th she was shaking like a leaf from just a couple nearby mortars before her Scooby Snacks. The other 3 dogs are a bit lazier under the influence, the big Rott is a sloth to begin with, so laying around is normal for her. Dosage is calculated to be about 1.7mg per treat. The smaller dogs (if you call 50-90 lb dogs small) got 1-2 each for stress reduction. The 140lb Rott gets 2-4, up to 2x daily. With the Rott we vary the doage and frequency based on how lame she is that day.

Nice up-pot. Is that mg of THC?

And I don't think most people consider 50-90 pounds small :).

Yes, 1.7ish mg THC each.

I think most people consider my runt of the litter, 50 lb, female Pitbull big. But when you have an oversized female Rott that tips the scale at 140lbs, a 50lb dog becomes little.

Everything's relative, but don't ask visitors coming through your door if they're okay with small dogs.

Big dogs are a great deterrent until people get to know them. The Rott is likely to run away from you since she was an abused rescue and doesn't trust new people. The German and the Pitbull are likely to hurt you with their nails as they are crawling up into your lap.

Big dogs are a great deterrent until people get to know them. The Rott is likely to run away from you since she was an abused rescue and doesn't trust new people. The German and the Pitbull are likely to hurt you with their nails as they are crawling up into your lap.
Haha!

That is definitely a pitty trait! LoL

100 lb lap dogs!
:rofl:
We have 3, ranging from 45 lb-120 lb. All of them do it. They also seem to love jumping up on people to say hello.

Love em though..

You got some donkey's there Far, nice haul off one plant ?? Looking good for the next start as well... Next time 3 then 4 and so on ???? LOL green day Far, and to all

I was growing 4 in my little tent. The last run was only 3 because I couldn't get a 4th seed to fire off. So I'm actually reducing the number of plants by from 4, down to 3, and now 2.

The final weights are in for the big Blue. 341 grams (12oz).

The babies got moved up to 2g Mega Crop, 2ml Pro Tekt, and 2ml Cal Mag this AM.

Looking fire bro how many days old are the babies? And 12 ounces off one auto is insane!!

The babies are a week old today.

I never would have expected a 12oz auto. I thought 6oz from one was doing well and all three of them surpassed that. Total weight for the 3 was 29.5oz, so just shy of a 10oz average.

Pretty babies! They're going to like the extra food :).

:eek: I'm betting that three is the ideal number in that tent. You would need to pull nearly a pound off each of these two to do better than the three!

Really I'm content around to 18-20oz mark. It keeps the family and friends well supplied. Although I'm finding the friends list is growing.

I bet! Don't show them the pic of jars or they'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends...

The other consideration is all the photons going to waste unless you're going to train these wide enough to fill the tent.

The plan is to quad them and train them into 16"x32" rectangles.

Back
Top Bottom