Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Yeah, Im thinking the Migro guy should do it.

Well looky here

I've been using this app as an aprox for the last few grows.

Vegetative Life Stage in Lux
Maximum 70,000
Good 40,000
Minimum 15,000

Flowering life stage in Lux
Maximum 85,000
Good 60,000
Minimum 35,000

I use this as a generic rule, works well enough.

Of course better options are available, but using this app and info from video may actually get someone a little closer then guessing.

I start them at 1g Mega Crop, 1ml Pro-Tekt, 1ml Cal-Mag from birth. I increase them in equal proportions every 5-7 days thereafter. Its been a while since I put up my feed schedule, so for those that more recently joined this thread. The chart shows 5 day progressions, which is as fast as I'll move them.

Sweet ill jus use the same method except ill be trying low amounts of the sweet candy since i already got it for one lol an 2 since i dnt got any protekt she should be ok using the candy right or no?

Jus taking some clipings then once i see
Cool thanks for checking it. I quess for me I just want it even across the Scrog Screen.

Dam brother that garden setup looks great congrats. I really like that scrog deal u got going on there. I like how each plant has its own lil slot like area lol nice. An even got the viewing chair loaded up right in fron haha thats awesome man great job.

Jus taking some clipings then once i see

Dam brother that garden setup looks great congrats. I really like that scrog deal u got going on there. I like how each plant has its own lil slot like area lol nice. An even got the viewing chair loaded up right in fron haha thats awesome man great job.
Thanks Blazinjones. I needed a hobby my wife said, so I made a man cave with a chair. Lol... I have a license to grow 15 plants, but I tried 6 plants last time but the 3 lights were bearly enough light. :)

Thanks Blazinjones. I needed a hobby my wife said, so I made a man cave with a chair. Lol... I have a license to grow 15 plants, but I tried 6 plants last time but the 3 lights were bearly enough light. :)
I also have a Mother Plant / Clone closet in the Grow Room. Growing clone Mother Plant now.

Attachments

• 20191005_170916.jpg
    20191005_170916.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 20191005_171021.jpg
    20191005_171021.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
I also have a Mother Plant / Clone closet in the Grow Room. Growing clone Mother Plant now.

Dude that looks dope as hell man. Nice job on the nice clean wood work. I wish i had a setup that was this nice lookn lmao. I cant wait till the new house is done being built cause then im guna have my own whole grow lab all sealed up with NO1 or ANYTHING getting in it without me knowong about it lol. Im guna have a walk in room that will jus be like a 5x5 lil closet type room that u walk into first so i can change clothes and take off outside shoes an what not. Then after tht you will be able 2 walk into the garden rooms. Im in hopes that i will have the whole basement or the barn that was on the land wen we got it. But shit if i get that its guna be a massive game changer then cause ill be opening up a dam dispensary hahaha not really jus growing tht much tho lol. But if i get the basement ill jus split it into three rooms. One veg one flower an one for my breeding program. So eitherway its guna be way better only wish i new how to do wood working better so my shit would like all nice like urs does lol.

Dude that looks dope as hell man. Nice job on the nice clean wood work. I wish i had a setup that was this nice lookn lmao. I cant wait till the new house is done being built cause then im guna have my own whole grow lab all sealed up with NO1 or ANYTHING getting in it without me knowong about it lol. Im guna have a walk in room that will jus be like a 5x5 lil closet type room that u walk into first so i can change clothes and take off outside shoes an what not. Then after tht you will be able 2 walk into the garden rooms. Im in hopes that i will have the whole basement or the barn that was on the land wen we got it. But shit if i get that its guna be a massive game changer then cause ill be opening up a dam dispensary hahaha not really jus growing tht much tho lol. But if i get the basement ill jus split it into three rooms. One veg one flower an one for my breeding program. So eitherway its guna be way better only wish i new how to do wood working better so my shit would like all nice like urs does lol.
Well to be honest, if you read the beginning of my journal you will see that my wife is the master builder. I buy her man tools for birthday, Christmas, and anniversary. Lol. She is a beautician but loves to build stuff.

I cross pollinated a Trinidad Scorpion Pepper plant with a Marijuana plant last year...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191026-231543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026-231543_Chrome.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 51
I cross pollinated a Trinidad Scorpion Pepper plant with a Marijuana plant last year...
Did I fool you? My wife's android phone photo shop... Lol

Did I fool you? My wife's android phone photo shop... Lol

At first i was like no way lmao thats so dam kool ive always wondered about that if i could cross a vegetable or sumthn with a weed plant. I wonderd if a potatoe would work on top it would grow a weed plant but in the root mass potatoes would grow hahaha. That would be crazy cool. An i thought for a second u had done that till i clicked on the pic an it zoomed in hahaha. But yea gud one an dam the wife made that grow area well shit sounds like u got a keeper thats for sure lol.

At first i was like no way lmao thats so dam kool ive always wondered about that if i could cross a vegetable or sumthn with a weed plant. I wonderd if a potatoe would work on top it would grow a weed plant but in the root mass potatoes would grow hahaha. That would be crazy cool. An i thought for a second u had done that till i clicked on the pic an it zoomed in hahaha. But yea gud one an dam the wife made that grow area well shit sounds like u got a keeper thats for sure lol.
Glad you like it. Years ago I saw a plant that was tomatoes on top and potatoes in the ground. And I wondered what it would take to make a Marijuana plant on top and potatoes on the bottom. That is why my wife made-up the Marijuana Pepper plants picture

This is the nutes I have been using, I have no browning or yellowing of leave yet... I have the water going thru 2 RV filters into 2 five gallon buckets.

Watering - 900 ppm.
1 Tab of Silica Blast per 3 Gallons.
1 Tea - Cal/Mag per 3 Gallons.
1 oz - Garrett Juice per 3 Gallons.
1 Tea of Tiger Bloom per 3 Gallons.
1 oz - Fish / Bat Quano per 3 Gallons.

Attachments

• 20191020_112733.jpg
    20191020_112733.jpg
    980.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20191020_112655.jpg
    20191020_112655.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 20191005_170235.jpg
    20191005_170235.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Day 12

Fed each a half gallon (3g Mega Crop, 3ml Pro-Tekt, 3ml Cal Mag). Next feeding will probably be Thursday and I need to give them a rinse since I haven't watered till runoff yet. I'll probably up them to the 4's. Also dialed the lux up to 25-27k. One of the girls has some gnarly growth, but I think she'll grow out of it.

Day 12

Fed each a half gallon (3g Mega Crop, 3ml Pro-Tekt, 3ml Cal Mag). Next feeding will probably be Thursday and I need to give them a rinse since I haven't watered till runoff yet. I'll probably up them to the 4's. Also dialed the lux up to 25-27k. One of the girls has some gnarly growth, but I think she'll grow out of it.

Looks like they found that next gear.

I'm watching you "Girls"...
:)

Nest Camera view of the Grow Room...
It's always watching and Recording...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191030-115017_Nest.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-115017_Nest.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 28
Congrats on the harvests farside! Sorry you didn't get the weight you wanted, but if you had, what would you have learned? :)

The babies look happy and I'm sure that gnarled growth is nothing. Seems early to rinse though (especially given the soil/root ratio). I wouldn't want to get that whole pot soaked yet.

Great smoke report from you and the live-in, though I only understood yours ;). And I think a Perfect Pipe might be on the give-list for my wife...thanks for the recommend. Mr Krip did a review of it here for anyone interested.

Oh, and I have the Dr Meter lx1330b. Around $35 from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom