Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Wow they have grown super fast

Good food, good lighting, and a moderately controlled environment, and they grow like weeds. Wait, they are weeds.

Good food, good lighting, and a moderately controlled environment, and they grow like weeds. Wait, they are weeds.

Lol right well sometimes things go alil wrong lol. I got a Sweet Tooth here that is yellowing out on me alil bit. I was wondering if it was cause maybe not enuf CalMag? Do u think if i upped that abit that would turn things around?

I got a Sweet Tooth here that is yellowing out on me alil bit. I was wondering if it was cause maybe not enuf CalMag? Do u think if i upped that abit that would turn things around?

Yeah, that chlorosis between the veins in the leaves is a telltale sign of needing more.

Lol right well sometimes things go alil wrong lol. I got a Sweet Tooth here that is yellowing out on me alil bit. I was wondering if it was cause maybe not enuf CalMag? Do u think if i upped that abit that would turn things around?

What's their current diet?

What's their current diet?

Ok well the last feeding i gave between 6 an 7 ml CalMag and .8 grams of sweet candy an 4gs of megacrop per gallon of ro the last time.

And now i jus upped it to 10 ml CalMag cause thats what i used to have to do wen i was growing hempy style they were some calmag Hogg's lol, 5gs MC, and 1g of sweet candy

Ok well the last feeding i gave between 6 an 7 ml CalMag and .8 grams of sweet candy an 4gs of megacrop per gallon of ro the last time.

And now i jus upped it to 10 ml CalMag cause thats what i used to have to do wen i was growing hempy style they were some calmag Hogg's lol, 5gs MC, and 1g of sweet candy

Personally I'd be trying 6g Mega, 5ml Cal-Mag, and ditching the Sweet Candy.

Well i jus wana use it up now i got it so its not wasted lol. But y do u suggest i ditch it?

Mega is high in Potassium and then you're adding a high Potassium supplement on top of it. Too much K can lock out Calcium. I've seen more horror stories using Greenleaf's supplements on top of Mega than I've seen successes. If I were to use all the stuff on my shelves just because I have it, I'd be running Remo Nutes and Terpinator for the next year or more with some of the prize packs I've won. Instead they collect dust.

Now in general I don't think that's why your plants look the way they do currently. Mature plants should be eating around 6g of Mega. Overall I think you're starving them. Up the Mega (a complete nutrient) more than upping just a component or two (Cal-Mag). Your plants will be getting more Calcium through the Mega increase since it's 6% Ca vs the 2% Ca that is in most Cal-Mags.

Mega is high in Potassium and then you're adding a high Potassium supplement on top of it. Too much K can lock out Calcium. I've seen more horror stories using Greenleaf's supplements on top of Mega than I've seen successes. If I were to use all the stuff on my shelves just because I have it, I'd be running Remo Nutes and Terpinator for the next year or more with some of the prize packs I've won. Instead they collect dust.

Now in general I don't think that's why your plants look the way they do currently. Mature plants should be eating around 6g of Mega. Overall I think you're starving them. Up the Mega (a complete nutrient) more than upping just a component or two (Cal-Mag). Your plants will be getting more Calcium through the Mega increase since it's 6% Ca vs the 2% Ca that is in most Cal-Mags.
Assuming your Megacrop isnt V1.0

Oh i see well shit lol. But ok thanx for the quick response. Good thing ive been so light with the sweet candy then. Cause i message them directly and they said that the s-candy is to be used the whole plants life from start to finish. But i figured they were tryn to get me to use my nutes quicker like all companies they tell u to use the most possible lol. So i lowerd the amount and only use every other feeding. And so far all my plants are looking great. Cept her she had alil bit of an issue. And i didnt see it till i started to back of the cal-mag. So ill try upping the MC next feeding and drop the calmag some an see if tht dnt help things out an make her look alil better. Which following ur advice they usually always do lol.

Oh i see well shit lol. But ok thanx for the quick response. Good thing ive been so light with the sweet candy then. Cause i message them directly and they said that the s-candy is to be used the whole plants life from start to finish. But i figured they were tryn to get me to use my nutes quicker like all companies they tell u to use the most possible lol. So i lowerd the amount and only use every other feeding. And so far all my plants are looking great. Cept her she had alil bit of an issue. And i didnt see it till i started to back of the cal-mag. So ill try upping the MC next feeding and drop the calmag some an see if tht dnt help things out an make her look alil better. Which following ur advice they usually always do lol.

They kinda give you hints on their site. Their additives were created to supplement version 1 of their product or to supplement other nute lines. After they came up with version 2, they kinda included some of the additives directly into the Mega Crop, making them unnecessary. If you've still got some Pro-Tekt around from when you were using Dyna Gro, you can throw that in at a rate if 5ml per gallon. Mega doesn't have but trace amounts of silica and it's my belief they can benefit from more.

They kinda give you hints on their site. Their additives were created to supplement version 1 of their product or to supplement other nute lines. After they came up with version 2, they kinda included some of the additives directly into the Mega Crop, making them unnecessary. If you've still got some Pro-Tekt around from when you were using Dyna Gro, you can throw that in at a rate if 5ml per gallon. Mega doesn't have but trace amounts of silica and it's my belief they can benefit from more.

Ok well i dont got that any more used tht all up lol. But i think i remember a few pages back or so werent u talking about making ur own version of protekt for cheaper or was it better or sumthn like that unless i got the wrong member here but i thought it was u lol.

Ok well i dont got that any more used tht all up lol. But i think i remember a few pages back or so werent u talking about making ur own version of protekt for cheaper or was it better or sumthn like that unless i got the wrong member here but i thought it was u lol.

You recall correctly. I just ordered a bag of Potassium Silicate and will be attempting to make my own here as soon as it comes in. Stay tuned for the tutorial. Cost will be about $6 per quart vs $18 a quart for Pro-Tekt.

You recall correctly. I just ordered a bag of Potassium Silicate and will be attempting to make my own here as soon as it comes in. Stay tuned for the tutorial. Cost will be about $6 per quart vs $18 a quart for Pro-Tekt.

I thought it was here i heard about tht lol. Ok well ill be looking forward to the tutorial on what to get an how to make it. An shit 6 bux is way more my price lmao.

What will you be doing with it? Soak it vinegar?

What will you be doing with it? Soak it vinegar?

140g of it will be mixed into a quart of warm RO to dissolve it. I'll save the vinegar to go with the EVOO for a defoliation day salad.

140g of it will be mixed into a quart of warm RO to dissolve it. I'll save the vinegar to go with the EVOO for a defoliation day salad.
Mmmm defoliation day salad.....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom