Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Vicks vaporizer in the bedroom notwithstanding, I would leave the pots in the tent then after you chop, in an attempt to mirror what was there before you chopped and you had the balance you were looking for.

Yeah, as long as I'm near the middle of the two extremes I'm seeing now, between having the ability to leave pots in, remove pots, or using the humidifier, I think I should be able to dial it in. The heat is the easy part. Just set the thermostat and I'm done.

Front left is down. Not impressed. Not much of what I consider "smokable bud". Much of her will probably be added to oil/butter stock which I have too much of already. Probably cut back left tomorrow, which should be far better buddage.

Yeah...2 maybe 3 ounces of dried shite. Just throw it out the window next time you drive by a high school.

Yeah...2 maybe 3 ounces of dried shite. Just throw it out the window next time you drive by a high school.

I'll just feed it to the dog, since she gets 3 Canna dog treats 2x a day.

Still haven't chopped the big girl yet. Took her out this AM, had scissors in hand, looked through the microscope only to find a lot of clears and no ambers. She might make it till Monday. I have new 5 gallon grow bags for the next run. These others have been used about 5 runs and look ratty. Bought a 39 gallon bin for mixing up Faux-Mix®. That's about 2x the size of my batch so it will be easier than the wheelbarrow that's about the same size as my batch. I'm ready for the next run if only these plants would finish.

Having a container that holds a good bit more than you're mixing isn't a bad thing by any means. Especially when it's water or dirt. :laugh:

I'll just feed it to the dog, since she gets 3 Canna dog treats 2x a day.
Still haven't chopped the big girl yet. Took her out this AM, had scissors in hand, looked through the microscope only to find a lot of clears and no ambers. She might make it till Monday. I have new 5 gallon grow bags for the next run. These others have been used about 5 runs and look ratty. Bought a 39 gallon bin for mixing up Faux-Mix®. That's about 2x the size of my batch so it will be easier than the wheelbarrow that's about the same size as my batch. I'm ready for the next run if only these plants would finish.
I hope it wasn't because of anything I said...

Just wondering. How's that aroma of them lovely ladies? Still got the shit smell...LOL :laughtwo:

Th dog shit smell stopped as soon as I quit adding the Terpinator.

I had a small bud that I accidentally chopped off the branch when I was harvesting front left. I just sat it on the wire shelf. This AM it seemed dry enough to try to smoke. I ground it up and filled the Perfect Pipe. Considering it's young and green, it smoked rather well. The high was pleasant. I got happy and relaxed. Nothing overly heady, trippy or spacey. I liked it quite a bit.

This show is winding down but the next feature will be kicking off soon.
Looking forward to the next one would love a tag when you get it up and running. Also intrested in the Purple Lemonade comparative when it gets fired up.

Looking forward to the next one would love a tag when you get it up and running. Also intrested in the Purple Lemonade comparative when it gets fired up.

The next one will be right here since I use this as a perpetual journal.

In trim jail. The big girl is getting the axe. The front left plant yielded a measly 70.3g of mostly fluffy bud. I guess it will make a batch of butter for dog treats. What a waste of space and time.

Back
Top Bottom