Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

I'm on a 2nd tier lot (sit in behind other homes) in a very rural area. The house in front of me is about 75 yards away, and the other 3 sides of my lot are surrounded by woods. To get within smell range you'd have to be snooping on my property, and that doesn't happen often in the redneck areas of the Volunteer state. Most of the country areas are well armed, and people know it.

You're cutting them all down on the same day? I do not envy your trimming job.

For real right :rofl: noway I wud wana do that myself all at once man tht wud suck. Altho it wud be some amazing meds so in the end wud be worth it. ut shit it wud take forever lol. I hate trimming so much I need to get a good trimmer.....other then my cousin who trims half the bud off lol.

You're cutting them all down on the same day? I do not envy your trimming job.

Yes, and it will suck. Looks like Friday will be trim day. Also need to get the next grow started because if I don't, the next harvest will back up into my vacation and will limit my options. I'd like to go back to Mexico, if it's financially possible, and leaving a tent full of plants a week from harvest would be bad. So Friday will be a full day of weed related activity, then a Buckethead concert at night.

The Gorilla Glues are down. Have things separated into 3 categories: hangable colas, Grade A smokable bud, Grade B bud for edibles. Yield seems ok but not overwhelming. Expecting more from the Cookies.

IMG_20190329_174944.jpg
IMG_20190329_175025.jpg
IMG_20190329_175140.jpg
IMG_20190329_175156.jpg

Congrats on the chop! Are they dense!

Nice to see someone else who wet trims :). I keep hearing about dry trimming these days.

One of the GGs had a good bit of fluffy under-bud that I didn't deem worthy of being edible bud. Others may have saved it but I just throw it out. I'm wasteful in that respect. And the longer I trim, the more discriminating/lazier I get.

I bet the aroma is so good in your place right now... LOL
I see your using old school cutting scissors.
Need to invest in you some Fiskars for trimming man, way easier on the hands.
Trimming can be a pain with some strains, i have felt the pain..

One of the GGs had a good bit of fluffy under-bud that I didn't deem worthy of being edible bud. Others may have saved it but I just throw it out. I'm wasteful in that respect. And the longer I trim, the more discriminating/lazier I get.

Dam brother those are some amazing looking girls u got there congrats on the great harvest. Those colas look dense as hell I hope my bluedream and tangy auto turn out that dense. Do u fim ur autos at all or no? I just topped my bd but guna leave the tangy untopped am see how it does that way. I've noticed my last few times I've ran the tangy they seem to start off swanky an weird. Maybe that's y my last few have not been huge yields like they were the first 3 times I ran it. See this is what she looks like now.

Dam brother those are some amazing looking girls u got there congrats on the great harvest. Those colas look dense as hell I hope my bluedream and tangy auto turn out that dense. Do u fim ur autos at all or no? I just topped my bd but guna leave the tangy untopped am see how it does that way. I've noticed my last few times I've ran the tangy they seem to start off swanky an weird. Maybe that's y my last few have not been huge yields like they were the first 3 times I ran it. See this is what she looks like now.

Haven't tried to FIM one. I usually top, and do that around Day 19.

Haven't tried to FIM one. I usually top, and do that around Day 19.

Yea that's what I usually do jus top at day 20 for me lol. But yea I didnt know what else I could try to help make bigger yields for my auto tangy incase this one goes all swanky n stunts on me.

Awesome looking grow! I'm exciting to see those results as I just ordered the same light setup for my 3x3.. have done many grows with your light yet?

Thanks. This was grow #3 with that light. The winters grow was underwhelming but that had more to do with tent tempretures than lighting. It definitely beats the hell out of the 4 old Mars 300's it replaced, plus it uses only half the juice.

Finally got around to harvesting the Cookies. In the essence of time, I didn't clean up the big girl and take good pics, just chopped away. She would have been my POTM entry if there was one from this grow. Between the 4 plants, I have the bottoms of 11 brown paper bags covered with nugs, plus hanging colas

Back
Top Bottom