Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Day 21

Went back and looked at my old thread where I last grew the Blue Dream'matic. I don't have pics from Day 21 but I do have pics of Day 20 HERE (Blue Dreams are on the right hand side of the tent). I had honestly thought that these were lagging the old grow. Was I wrong. The smaller of the 2 Blue Dreams (front row in the pic below) is every bit as big or bigger than last time, and the bigger one is kicking the ever living $h!t out of the last time. So far the Faux Mix® and Mega Crop are doing well.

IMG_20190426_074732.jpg

Day 23

Big maintenance day in the tent. Up till now the girls haven't gotten what I would consider a good soaking. I worry about nute build up, so before I up them to Week 4 food, I thought I'd give them a semi-flush. I gave them all 2 gallons of a weak solution (1g Mega Crop, 1ml Pro Silicate) to kind of rinse everything, and then came back at them with Week 4 food (4g Mega Crop, 4ml Pro Silicate). I adjusted and added ties for Big Blue and added ties to the Smaller Blue. The Girl Scout Cookies I'm considering leaving alone with her two main stalks and see if she'll grow just 2 massive colas. She so short and stocky that it would be had to train her at this point. I also moved everyone around in the tent. Big Blue has the back row to herself, Smaller Blue keeps her spot, and GSC works her way to the front right.

Coming along nicely, great job with the training!✌

Thanks ECG. I'm hoping the removal of 1 plant in the tent (from the usual 4 to 3) helps the bigger Blue. My light meter shows me more intense light being able to move her from a corner to more centered in the tent. Hopefully she'll benefit from the extra rays. I hate taking pics right after you adjust the ties. They look so ragged. Normally they look much better just 12 hours later as they turn back towards the light.

They are very healthy looking girls and seem to be growing really fast now✌

Looking at the last grow, the majority of the growth should come in the next week to 10 days.

Day 27

Fed them all 2 gallons of Week 5 food. Upped the feed level a couple days early since they are moving into bloom. Figured they could use it. 5g (1/2 tsp Mega Crop, 5ml Pro Silicate). The GSC is finally kicking it into gear so I applied some restraints. Adjusted the smaller Blue Dreams also.

Before

After

Day 28

The GSC (front right) has really been on a mission the last few days. The big Blue in the back is working hard at budding. Smaller Blue is trying to imitate big sis.

IMG_20190503_215624.jpg

I guess it happens. Just sucks when it happens to you. Sometimes I wonder about seeds you get for free with your order. I ordered some GSC's and got a bunch more as freebies. Last grow, no issue. This grow, all three I've tried were funky with only 1 survivor.

U know I've often wondered tht myself lol if freebie seeds were from not so good of strains.

When you see them every day, or several times a day, you loose perspective. Just from the top of this page on Day 21 to yesterday's post for Day 28, all of them grew a ton in 7 days. They literally grow like weeds.

Comparison, Day 28 last time vs Day 28 this time

Last time. Pro Mix BX and Dyna Gro. The Blue Dreams are on the right hand side of the tent.
Day 28.jpg

This time. Faux Mix and Mega crop. Blue Dreams are in the back and front left.

The Blue that is front left this grow vs last time is pretty close. About the same stage flowering. This time might be a little larger. The Blue Dream in the back on this grow is significantly bigger and further along in the blooming phase. Pessimistic view, since they aren't clones, comparing this grow to last grow, the Faux Mix and Mega Crop is no worse and cost less to run. On the optomistic side, the Faux Mix and Mega Crop is out performing the Pro-Mix and Dyna Gro.

Back
Top Bottom