Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

I’m doin 3 c4 now n a tangy original from fast buds but @Blazinjones re made them witch they are killer I love fast buds strains all day here is a pic of my last grow

U kno I’m a hydro guy but nothing beats the protekt n foliage pro

I’m doin 3 c4 now n a tangy original from fast buds but @Blazinjones re made them witch they are killer I love fast buds strains all day here is a pic of my last grow

U kno I’m a hydro guy but nothing beats the protekt n foliage pro

Looking good. The Foliage Pro and Pro-Tekt does a fine job. That was my routine for the better part of 4 years. I wouldn't want to use this Mega Crop in hydro. It has a funky smell to it. It's fine pouring it into a soil-less mix, but I wouldn't want a res full of it sitting around.

I gave it a go since u n penny killed the Brooklyn on those nutes Ben on em since I’m doin a few in pro mix never herd of the mega crop is it expensive

I gave it a go since u n penny killed the Brooklyn on those nutes Ben on em since I’m doin a few in pro mix never herd of the mega crop is it expensive

No, it's fairly cheap. It's made by Greenleaf Nutrients. If you go to their site, you can get a "free sample" (300g bag) for the cost of shipping which was about $4. That's enough to make about 60 gallons of full strength feed. Cheap enough to try.

Damn farside...whenever I see your plants it makes me want to never grow another auto! Beautiful, and your faux mix is spot on.

Indeed, with Armor Si and cal-mag+.

Thanks for the compliment Shed. Contemplating growing photos on the next grow. Still have a desire to do a breeding program and create a strain. I want to make a strain and call it "Item 9" just for the novelty. I've got some Peyote Critical Feminized, Afgani Regulars, Old Timers Haze Regulars, and a dozen mystery seeds (regulars) from Nirvana, to work with.

Great video!

Good luck with the breeding. Maybe you can get Bill Hader to be your spokesman!

That would be epic. It may get pushed back one more grow though in reality. I can't grow for shit over winter due to lower temps in the closet. That would really be the better time to mess around with seeds. Otherwise I'm burning up prime growing conditions.

Thanks for the compliment Shed. Contemplating growing photos on the next grow. Still have a desire to do a breeding program and create a strain. I want to make a strain and call it "Item 9" just for the novelty. I've got some Peyote Critical Feminized, Afgani Regulars, Old Timers Haze Regulars, and a dozen mystery seeds (regulars) from Nirvana, to work with.

Hell yes then we can go to the roof tops an yell item 9 is the shit lmao tht movie was hilarious specially when they run from the cops n he puts his fukn foot threw the window when he tried to kick it out oh my God I laughed so hard there so stupid in tht movie lol. But yea u gotta make ur strain jus ridiculously powerful lol. Well shit I'm excited to see what u come up with brother good luck.

Day 31

Well I did it to myself. After telling @EastCoastGhost I hadn't even burned a tip yet, I screwed something up. Yesterday AM they still looked pristine. Last night I opened the tent and saw signs of Calcium deficiency. I replayed the previous watering in my head. I only fed them 4g of Mega Crop rather than 5g. So as they were moving into bloom, when they are hungriest, I under fed them. This morning I cut off the dozen of so affected leaves and gave them a watering with full strength nutes (6g Mega Crop, 5ml Pro Tekt). I haven't been checking pH at all, but after my screw up I thought I'd see what the full strength nutes came out to. 6.5 was the result. No adjustments necessary, pour away. I raised the lights more so that the top of the biggest girl is at 70,000 lux. Here's some solo shots of each.

Big Blue

Smaller Blue

Girl Scout Cookies

Day 33

Fed the girls a gallon of 6g Mega Crop, 5ml Pro-Silicate. No new signs of Calcium deficiency since I upped the nutes. Comparison pic of last time I grew the Blue Dream included (pic is day 34 last time, but close enough). New pics, Blue Dreams front left and rear. Previous grow, Blue Dreams on the right. I'm still giving the edge to the Mega Crop & Faux Mix. The plants are bigger and further along in the blooming process. If you look closely at the tent poles in the rear, you can see the little retainer ball at the pipe joints and the fans relationship to them. You can see how much higher they are in this grow vs last time. Its not a perfectly scientific method, but it gives one a bit of a reference point as to the size difference. Also, the smaller of the two Blue Dreams has a fuel smell that is coming on as she's beginning to bud. The bigger one and the previous grow did not display that quality.

Current

Previous grow
Day 34.jpg

Day 31

Well I did it to myself. After telling @EastCoastGhost I hadn't even burned a tip yet, I screwed something up. Yesterday AM they still looked pristine. Last night I opened the tent and saw signs of Calcium deficiency. I replayed the previous watering in my head. I only fed them 4g of Mega Crop rather than 5g. So as they were moving into bloom, when they are hungriest, I under fed them. This morning I cut off the dozen of so affected leaves and gave them a watering with full strength nutes (6g Mega Crop, 5ml Pro Tekt). I haven't been checking pH at all, but after my screw up I thought I'd see what the full strength nutes came out to. 6.5 was the result. No adjustments necessary, pour away. I raised the lights more so that the top of the biggest girl is at 70,000 lux. Here's some solo shots of each.

Big Blue

Smaller Blue

Girl Scout Cookies

Ohh me likey question is that big blue an small blue are those bluedream? Also that GSC looks like a winner congrats brother. I hope the GSC I got is a female it's weird cause on the branches where they show there sex. Well for females they have those little hairs and for males its jus the little green prick lol. Well this looks like a female with only the lil green prick thing but then two thirds up the plant then shows those little white hairs indicating it's a female. So I'm confused is it a Male or female or does that mean it's a herm? Idk I figured I'd jus keep it since it's so big and I took all the time with it I would hate to throw it and it really was a female lol. So figured I'd jus keep it an pay real close attention to it the first parts of flower for signs of nutsack hahaha.
Day 33

Fed the girls a gallon of 6g Mega Crop, 5ml Pro-Silicate. No new signs of Calcium deficiency since I upped the nutes. Comparison pic of last time I grew the Blue Dream included (pic is day 34 last time, but close enough). New pics, Blue Dreams front left and rear. Previous grow, Blue Dreams on the right. I'm still giving the edge to the Mega Crop & Faux Mix. The plants are bigger and further along in the blooming process. If you look closely at the tent poles in the rear, you can see the little retainer ball at the pipe joints and the fans relationship to them. You can see how much higher they are in this grow vs last time. Its not a perfectly scientific method, but it gives one a bit of a reference point as to the size difference. Also, the smaller of the two Blue Dreams has a fuel smell that is coming on as she's beginning to bud. The bigger one and the previous grow did not display that quality.

Current

Previous grow
Day 34.jpg

Guess if I wuda kept reading I wuda seen I was right it's the bluedream. I cudnt remember if u were the one doing the fastbuds Bluedream like I had I actually got 2 going as we speak. One big girl in flower and then jus a baby girl that poked her head up in the last 3 r 4 days. I got her in a 30 gal tote with a Pineapple Express Auto. Im trying to see how good 2 autos in one big ass tote can do.

Also why do some of ur girls look alil droopy was that jus cause they were needing a feeding an u took the pic b4 u fed them? Or is it cause they like the dyna-gro nutes better?

Also why do some of ur girls look alil droopy was that jus cause they were needing a feeding an u took the pic b4 u fed them? Or is it cause they like the dyna-gro nutes better?

They were on the dry side and I took it right after feeding. They hadn't gotten a chance to perk back up yet. The GSC (front right) was least dry and hadn't gotten droopy yet. Size wise, it would appear they like the Mega Crop a bit more than the previous girls liked the Dyna-Gro. It will be interesting to see if that carries all the way through the grow. Bigger frostier buds would be nice, not that they sucked before.

Day 34

The smaller Blue and the GSC are getting their stretch on. Catching up to the bigger Blue, although she's farther along in bloom. The GSC could stand to be thinned but I like to let 'em get through the stretch first. I'll probably need to feed again later today since I really didn't soak them yesterday.

IMG_20190509_075702.jpg
IMG_20190509_075707.jpg

No, it's fairly cheap. It's made by Greenleaf Nutrients. If you go to their site, you can get a "free sample" (300g bag) for the cost of shipping which was about $4. That's enough to make about 60 gallons of full strength feed. Cheap enough to try.
4 bucks and change. Going to try it.
Edit. It's on its way

4 bucks and change. Going to try it.
Edit. It's on its way

Cool! 1st thing I'd do is get a decent idea of how much it takes for a gram before you open and close the bag a lot. It wicks up moisture quite easily so 1/2 teaspoon when it's fresh will weigh less than if it's exposed to a bunch of humidity later on. I found 1g to be equal to 1/8 tsp of powder. From that point on I didn't weigh it anymore, I went by volume.

Back
Top Bottom