Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

No, I never got over 5ml of silica.

I guess I'm at a loss then. You did the right thing according to the plant though. You saw unhappy leaves, made a change, and the unhappiness went away. Science only goes so far. The rest is up to the grower. I like analogies...Consider 2 humans. They are both carbon based life forms with stomachs and intestines. One if them is lactose intolerant. Feed them both a piece of cheese. The lactose intolerant one will have an adverse reaction. The human without the intolerance is just fine. You just played doctor and cut the cheese out of that plants diet.

Hehehe...I said cut the cheese

Looking good Farside, glad the mega crop is working out for you. I may try it one day but I love the dynagro in coco, they go good together for me anyway lol. I be harvesting my northern lights in a couple weeks hopefully and I’m gonna be starting my Dr. Seeds dosidos sponsored grow. I’m pretty excited to try that strain out. Can’t wait to see big blue finish out, she looks a lot like the ones I grew✌️

Looking good Farside, glad the mega crop is working out for you. I may try it one day but I love the dynagro in coco, they go good together for me anyway lol. I be harvesting my northern lights in a couple weeks hopefully and I’m gonna be starting my Dr. Seeds dosidos sponsored grow. I’m pretty excited to try that strain out. Can’t wait to see big blue finish out, she looks a lot like the ones I grew✌

Hard to argue with your Dyna results.

I need to go back to giving them numbers. During the Brooklyn Sunrise comparison, I had Big Brook and Baby Brook. Eventually Baby Brook passed Big Brook and became the biggest plant in the tent.

Day 37

The "Smaller Blue" is now the tallest girl in the tent at 31" from the top of the Faux Mix. That's 3" of growth in 2 days. Henceforth she will be referred to as Blue #2, and the former "Big Blue" is Blue #1. They'll all need fed in the AM when I get home and before I go fishing.

The GSC is squished in the corner lol, the Blue Dreams are taking over lol✌

Nobody puts GSC in the corner....well, except the Blue Dreams. Damn glad I couldn't get a 4th plant to sprout.

Blue 2 looks sad. I think it's too intense of light and I can't back them off any more. I'm out of height. I just took the tray from out from under her and put it under GSC, doubling her up. Since GSC was shorter it helped level the canopy. We'll see if Blue 2 perks up tomorrow.

IMG_20190514_105324.jpg

Great trim job and nice growth! Don't forget that a bit of window screen hanging between the frame and the tops will keep Blue 2 from burning.

Blue 2 looks much happier with being lowered. Now that they're all basically the same height, if there's any burning or light stress, I can dial the light down. Tops are about 65k lux.

IMG_20190514_230322.jpg

Dam brother looking good in there congrats on getting that sad girl looking g all good again. An dam that one in the front right is really praying up to that light now lol. Man those are looking good in there great job.

Back
Top Bottom