Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Someone remind be why I bother growing autos again? If you can consistently do that, I'm playing the wrong game.

Beauties all!
I'm really starting to question "the ideal time" to squeeze autos in anymore...

I think I might sneak a couple CBD autos in with my next group, to keep the meds rolling for my wife, but ultimately... photos have become my bread & butter. Consistency is key... IMHO

:thumb:

Someone remind be why I bother growing autos again? If you can consistently do that, I'm playing the wrong game.

Beauties all!
I'm really starting to question "the ideal time" to squeeze autos in anymore...

I think I might sneak a couple CBD autos in with my next group, to keep the meds rolling for my wife, but ultimately... photos have become my bread & butter. Consistency is key... IMHO

Conversely, if I can get autos to consistently grow like this, why not grow autos? I don't have space to clone anything. The question I'm now asking myself is "Why do I keep stuffing 4 plants in this little tent?" The answer is probably greed. I am guessing my yield will probably be close to last grow with just 3 instead of 4, and if I just had the 2 Blues in there, I don't think I'd suffer much more. It sure would make life easier watering 2 plants rather than 3 or 4.

Oh, you absolutely should grow autos, and I'm thinking I should absolutely not!

I have come to the conclusion that December through February is not a good time for me to do autos, or maybe anything for that matter, in my grow area since I don't supplement heat in my closet. If I grow this year during that time it will be photos.

I keep dropping autos to bridge the gap between photo harvests. I just keep timing it wrong...

I think I can, generally, manage autos for a decent harvest. I just keep dropping at the wrong time and end up with nuisance plants... a plant that holds up the flip of another... or an auto that grows big & flowers long...

I just gotta keep dialing in my timing.

I keep dropping autos to bridge the gap between photo harvests. I just keep timing it wrong...

I think I can, generally, manage autos for a decent harvest. I just keep dropping at the wrong time and end up with nuisance plants... a plant that holds up the flip of another... or an auto that grows big & flowers long...

I can see where trying to grow them concurrently with photos would be extremely difficult. Blue 1 and Blue 2 sprouted at the same time but I bet Blue 1 harvests two weeks sooner than Blue 2.

Man I have that same problem that's why I just made a permanent spot for my autos AMD working on having 2 tents for my photos and one for autos lol. That way I always have numerous plants ready for harvest an never run out of buds lol. Altho it seems no matter how much bigger my yields get I always seem to run out hahahaha. The more I have on hand the more every ones illnesses seem to get worse lol that's what I get for being the family doc :laugh:. Actually I was wondering if one is using capsules medically but start to notice they need more then double the dose they started with about a month ago. Should they switch strains like they would if they were smoking? Or since its needed for certain symptoms and an oil and not bud should i jus like reuse the oil and run another batch of buds threw it to make it more potent? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Man I have that same problem that's why I just made a permanent spot for my autos AMD working on having 2 tents for my photos and one for autos lol. That way I always have numerous plants ready for harvest an never run out of buds lol. Altho it seems no matter how much bigger my yields get I always seem to run out hahahaha. The more I have on hand the more every ones illnesses seem to get worse lol that's what I get for being the family doc :laugh:. Actually I was wondering if one is using capsules medically but start to notice they need more then double the dose they started with about a month ago. Should they switch strains like they would if they were smoking? Or since its needed for certain symptoms and an oil and not bud should i jus like reuse the oil and run another batch of buds threw it to make it more potent? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can generally bump the potency, or switch around phenos to accommodate some of that tolerance build-up, but honestly, taking a 3-4 day break (ECS reset) is most effective.

I'm a heavy smoker.... I hate taking the break, but it does actually help.
:blunt:

You can generally bump the potency, or switch around phenos to accommodate some of that tolerance build-up, but honestly, taking a 3-4 day break (ECS reset) is most effective.

I'm a heavy smoker.... I hate taking the break, but it does actually help.
:blunt:

Only problem is the person I'm helpn has severe agoraphobia and numerous stomach issues along with a colostomy bag and the oil is the only thing to calm her gut and help with pain. She has tried opiates b4 with her doc an she hated them said they all jus made her sick. She has like no opiate tolerance at all. She can take a tylenol 3 pill and be on cloud nine for 2day :rofl::rofl:. Its actually my grandmother I'm talkn about. She ate some chocolates I made once and i left to let them cool dwn an when I came back they were all gone tray and all an I was like wtf lol. So i go back in to there room to see if she had em n sure enuf she had already had like 6 and GPA had 2 N i was like oh no jeez put those dwn those arent normal chocolates lol she was high for like 3 to 4 days :rofl:. She no longer jus grabs any deserts I make without askn me if they r my special treats lol. But yea with her issues she cudnt really stop for 3 or 4 days she would jus end up in e.r again puking an in pain. That's why we started using the oil cause she was having to have the ambulance show up and then give her fentanyl sprayed up her nose cause she has a freak out if u try to get her to leave the house. Which then makes her sick so she starts puking an then she also has chronic cyclic vomiting syndrome which is if shes starts puking finds it very hard to stop an sumtimes cant. I also have that issue along with stomach cancer an the oil is the only thing that helps me 2. So I brought a capsule one day wen she was in the hospital and about 2 hours later she was up walkn around that lil lap like hallways they got in hospitals lmao. I ended up giving her a 2nd one to get her to go outside and get in the van to go home but she made it jus fine she jus passed out till we got home :laugh: but yea it's been rough tryn to supply all the oil capsules bud and then different strains to keep every1 situated. So it really sucks when it starts not to work an I have to double up for one but start running low for sum1 else. And I cant really do more plants. That's also one of the big reasons I started doing docs kit was in Hope's it wud make some better meds an boy did it hahaha. But yea thanx every1 for chiming in an helpn me much appreciated. Ok so enough of my rambling hope every1 having a great weekend.

You can try switching strains though sometimes what is working is the specific terpene profile of the plant you started with. You can also try lowering the dose per capsule and taking them more often throughout the day.

Of course, as we age, some conditions get worse and need more meds to get the same effect we used to get from fewer. As long as she's not so high she can't function (or she's using up all your stock ;)), adding another capsule here and there shouldn't be a problem.

If you want to ping a bunch of great minds, I'd post that question in SweetSue's cannabis oil thread.

You can try switching strains though sometimes what is working is the specific terpene profile of the plant you started with. You can also try lowering the dose per capsule and taking them more often throughout the day.

Of course, as we age, some conditions get worse and need more meds to get the same effect we used to get from fewer. As long as she's not so high she can't function (or she's using up all your stock ;)), adding another capsule here and there shouldn't be a problem.

If you want to ping a bunch of great minds, I'd post that question in SweetSue's cannabis oil thread.

Sweet thanx man I forgot about this place duh how could I not remember to stop in here about an oil question lol. But yeah man thanx again.

Day 46

Had to switch things around in the tent. Blue 2 keeps stetching so I had to pull her apart more and widen her out to keep her out of the lights. Poor GSC is choked out. I did end up changing her ties around after I shot the pics so she is a bit more symetrical now. Blue 1 is fattening up. Getting them all back in the tent is like a jigsaw puzzle. Fed them all 6g Mega, 5ml Pro Silicate, 5ml Cal Mag.

Blue 1

Blue 2

GSC

Group

Day 46

Had to switch things around in the tent. Blue 2 keeps stetching so I had to pull her apart more and widen her out to keep her out of the lights. Poor GSC is choked out. I did end up changing her ties around after I shot the pics so she is a bit more symetrical now. Blue 1 is fattening up. Getting them all back in the tent is like a jigsaw puzzle. Fed them all 6g Mega, 5ml Pro Silicate, 5ml Cal Mag.

Group

Dam brother things are crammed in there hahaha. But lookn great those are some massive colas u got there. its lookn like B1 is guna finish b4 B2 and they all kinda dwarfed out the lil GSC lol. She reminds me of like a lil puppy tryn to eat from the mother but since it's the runt she gotta fight ten times harder :laugh:. But I bet she still produces u some amazing buds man. They all look so gud I think ima try tht mega feed stuff. They still giving away samples or no?

Back
Top Bottom