Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Dam brother things are crammed in there hahaha. But lookn great those are some massive colas u got there. its lookn like B1 is guna finish b4 B2 and they all kinda dwarfed out the lil GSC lol. She reminds me of like a lil puppy tryn to eat from the mother but since it's the runt she gotta fight ten times harder :laugh:. But I bet she still produces u some amazing buds man. They all look so gud I think ima try tht mega feed stuff. They still giving away samples or no?

Put a 300g bag in your cart and use the coupon code MEGACROPPROMO.

Put a 300g bag in your cart and use the coupon code MEGACROPPROMO.

Thanx man much appreciated cause with autos like that u cant complain. The only other thing I'm guna be trying with autos is docs kit. I now got a kits worth of soil dedicated specifically for my auto run I'm planing on starting as soon as I got room. Things kinda got messed up when i tried to fit another auto in my 30 gal tote. When one stunted I ripped it out an tried to replace it quick enough with a Bluedream Auto but apparently didnt get it in quick enough lol. So now that tote will sit there alil longer then planed to let the BD that is alil farther behind to finish. But that's ok since I'm a fan of these Bluedream Autos from fast buds they are some killer smoke man. Very frosty come harvest time. I remember from last time i ran one looking at her an going jesus she is so frosty even the dam stem has fuzziness on it lmao. And then 2nite I was jus sitting in the garden admiring the girls takn pics and doing my daily intrusion lol but noticed the same thing again was like dam this is a frosty one lol. But yea I cant wait to see how good I can push it with docs kit or the mega crop nutes both will be interesting to see how they do.

I like the solo pics in the tent much better than the ones in room light. Keep doing that!

It's a bit more moving of plants to do it that way, but I can't complain about that to the King of the Cannabis Plant Shuffle™

Day 54

Dialed the light back a bit because Blue 2 shows a bit of light stress and I can't move the light any higher. Lux was 79k at Blue 2's tops. Turned it down to 69k,

Blue 1 is having trouble supporting some of her buds and is falling all over like a drunk chick at a bachelorette party. Instead of breaking out string or bamboo, my hack is using pipe cleaners to tie them back to the main stalk.

Blue 1

Blue 2

GSC

Group

Day 57

The boring part of the grow. Water and wait.

Yesterday the wife went to my employee clinic for a physical. She was reviewing her medical history (including anxiety and fibromyalgia) with the Nurse Practitioner. She discussed her past history with using opiates to dull the fibro pain and how she weaned herself off of them. She was forthcoming and told the NP that she's using cannabis now instead (we are in one of the remaining states that has no medical or recreational provisions). The
Nurse Practitioner said "Well, you're already taking the best thing I could possibly recommended.". Come to find out, the NP used to practice in Washington State and would often recommend and write scripts for medical marijuana.

On to the plants

Blue 1

Blue 2

GSC

Group

Day 57

The boring part of the grow. Water and wait.

Yesterday the wife went to my employee clinic for a physical. She was reviewing her medical history (including anxiety and fibromyalgia) with the Nurse Practitioner. She discussed her past history with using opiates to dull the fibro pain and how she weaned herself off of them. She was forthcoming and told the NP that she's using cannabis now instead (we are in one of the remaining states that has no medical or recreational provisions). The
Nurse Practitioner said "Well, you're already taking the best thing I could possibly recommended.". Come to find out, the NP used to practice in Washington State and would often recommend and write scripts for medical marijuana.

On to the plants

Blue 1

Blue 2

GSC

Group

Good jesus man those blues are getting huge. Those are some giant ass colas brother congrats. That GSC is making some beautifully frosty buds. Hey I gotta buddy using happy frog soil and fox farms trio and is having some yellowing issues going on I was wondering if u would be able 2 swing by his journal an help out. I figured if any1 could figure it out it would be u lol. But yea its @DreamingTrees7 is the guy who needs help he should stop by now I tagged him. But yea any help would greatly be appreciated brother thanx.

Day 67

Haven't been on in a while. Over the winter we had some rats get in our crawl space and destroy a bunch of insulation and urinate all over it. Never knew rat piss smelled so bad. Anyway, I spent all of the last week tearing out 925 sq/ft of insulation, putting down new vapor barrier (previously only about half of the space had any), hanging some LED strip work lights, and purging unnecessary junk. On a grow related note. I swear if I put these 4 shop lights I got off @maz0n for $80, in a 2x4 tent, I could veg plants with them. Damn they bright! They're 5000k and 45w each. They have white plastic over the strip to simulate a regular florescent tube which I think you could remove. 180w would definitely be on the low side but I wonder how close you could run them. Would make an interesting project but I doubt I'm actually gonna try it.

Here's a spotlight of Blue 2. Getting good color considering it's summer time and temps have been steady around 75 in the tent.
IMG_20190611_084723.jpg
IMG_20190611_080618.jpg

Day 67

Haven't been on in a while. Over the winter we had some rats get in our crawl space and destroy a bunch of insulation and urinate all over it. Never knew rat piss smelled so bad. Anyway, I spent all of the last week tearing out 925 sq/ft of insulation, putting down new vapor barrier (previously only about half of the space had any), hanging some LED strip work lights, and purging unnecessary junk. On a grow related note. I swear if I put these 4 shop lights I got off @maz0n for $80, in a 2x4 tent, I could veg plants with them. Damn they bright! They're 5000k and 45w each. They have white plastic over the strip to simulate a regular florescent tube which I think you could remove. 180w would definitely be on the low side but I wonder how close you could run them. Would make an interesting project but I doubt I'm actually gonna try it.

Here's a spotlight of Blue 2. Getting good color considering it's summer time and temps have been steady around 75 in the tent.
IMG_20190611_084723.jpg
IMG_20190611_080618.jpg

Good jesus man she looks so good congrats. I hope my Pineapple Express Auto I have going now gets colas close to that size. I just wish i could do it in a 10 gallon pot like urs versus a 30 gallon tote lol. But yea man that girl looks off the charts congrats.

Good jesus man she looks so good congrats. I hope my Pineapple Express Auto I have going now gets colas close to that size. I just wish i could do it in a 10 gallon pot like urs versus a 30 gallon tote lol. But yea man that girl looks off the charts congrats.

That's actually a 5 gallon fabric pot.

Back
Top Bottom