Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Farside I spent the last 2 days reading through all your logs and grows and man I gotta say I'm super impressed!! Soo impressed in fact I made a account here just to tell you lol.

I'll get a journal going through out the day.

I'm on day 1 with 4 autoflowers, this is my first auto grow and only second ever grow period. Last time was photos and like 4 years ago with clf/hps. I'm growing 3 trans Siberian from superautoseeds and a ak-47 crossed with critical mass from canuk seed co. I have a 4x4x8 and I'm running the crecer lighting panthrx mini for Ray's. Lmk what you think of the setup brother! I'm an army veteran growing for meds so I'm hoping to pull 3/4 lb to a lb first harvest! I would be Soo stoked with 18 ounces lol!! Oh and my nutrients are general hydroponic Flora trio + added stuff. And medium is 70% coco and 30% perlite.

Farside I spent the last 2 days reading through all your logs and grows and man I gotta say I'm super impressed!! Soo impressed in fact I made a account here just to tell you lol.

I'll get a journal going through out the day.

I'm on day 1 with 4 autoflowers, this is my first auto grow and only second ever grow period. Last time was photos and like 4 years ago with clf/hps. I'm growing 3 trans Siberian from superautoseeds and a ak-47 crossed with critical mass from canuk seed co. I have a 4x4x8 and I'm running the crecer lighting panthrx mini for Ray's. Lmk what you think of the setup brother! I'm an army veteran growing for meds so I'm hoping to pull 3/4 lb to a lb first harvest! I would be Soo stoked with 18 ounces lol!! Oh and my nutrients are general hydroponic Flora trio + added stuff. And medium is 70% coco and 30% perlite.

Thanks. I couldn't imagine a nicer compliment. I'm on vacation so I'm not as active this 9 day stretch as I usually am, but I'll bookmark your grow and pop in as time allows.

Day 80

Harvested Blue 1 and the GSC today. The GSC really surprised me. The nugs are huge and super solid. There's more weight there than I thought. The Blue has an amazing blueish purple color that my cell phone camera is not picking up. Above and beyond what is pictured hanging, there's the bottom of 7 brown paper bags sitting on a shelf. The GSC is almost all quality (3 bags worth). The Blue has 3 out of the 4 bags that are fluffy but should be good for edibles.

Blue Dream'matic

Girl Scout Cookies

Just ran through the whole grow here, damn shame about the NL rotting out, but worked out for the best in the end, what a great job. And with no bloom boosters, just, Wow.
Such great stuff you're doing by taking control of the nutrients the way you have.
Seriously, wow!
Anyhow, back to Pennywise's SOG - page 15 of how many...??)

Just ran through the whole grow here, damn shame about the NL rotting out, but worked out for the best in the end, what a great job. And with no bloom boosters, just, Wow.
Such great stuff you're doing by taking control of the nutrients the way you have.
Seriously, wow!
Anyhow, back to Pennywise's SOG - page 15 of how many...??)

Thanks. I'll probably be starting something new here in a day or two. Might start a couple photos while the last Blue Dream'matic finishes. Just have to decide which beans I'm gonna drop.

Beautiful harvest farside! I'd have to say your faux mix/MegaCrop was a great success.

:welcome: home! Hope the vacay was fun.

Thanks. Bought a 2500 gram bag of Mega Crop and going back to Dyna Gro Pro Tekt for a silica supplement for the next grow. Last time I needed silica, Amazon was all out of quarts of Pro Tekt so I tried a different brand (Grow Tek Pro Silicate). Not sure if it had anything to do with it, but these were the least strong stems of any prior grow. Still have Faux Mix ingredients so I'll be mixing up some more to fill my pots.

I still have several more days of stay-cation. Don't go back to work until Saturday night. May go white water rafting on Thursday.

Thanks. I'll probably be starting something new here in a day or two. Might start a couple photos while the last Blue Dream'matic finishes. Just have to decide which beans I'm gonna drop.

Hey brother glad u made it home safe n sound. How was the vacay? Ima need one of those soon here where I dont gotta work while I'm on it hahaha. I'm meaning when I go on tour with my cousin even tho we get outa state n get to see the countryside even if it jus threw a tour bus window lol. But once we stop I'm pretty much roadie bitch and take care of our merch table n shit. So yea not alot of time between shows to do a ton of site seeing. I mean we get alil sometimes but other times as soon as the show is done it seems like we gotta bust ass to get back on the road to the next venue. I'm hoping that now I'm doing more plants at once I'll be able 2 get bigger harvests so I can make some money for a real vacay lol..
But yea man the girls are lookn great those were some major buds u got there. Which bluedream got done first? And did both GSC finish at same time also wondering how long did they take to finish flowering?

Hey brother glad u made it home safe n sound. How was the vacay? Ima need one of those soon here where I dont gotta work while I'm on it hahaha. I'm meaning when I go on tour with my cousin even tho we get outa state n get to see the countryside even if it jus threw a tour bus window lol. But once we stop I'm pretty much roadie bitch and take care of our merch table n shit. So yea not alot of time between shows to do a ton of site seeing. I mean we get alil sometimes but other times as soon as the show is done it seems like we gotta bust ass to get back on the road to the next venue. I'm hoping that now I'm doing more plants at once I'll be able 2 get bigger harvests so I can make some money for a real vacay lol..
But yea man the girls are lookn great those were some major buds u got there. Which bluedream got done first? And did both GSC finish at same time also wondering how long did they take to finish flowering?

Didn't actually go anywhere this year, just stayed home. Worked on the daughters "new to her" vehicle the first couple days. New window regulator and a new high pressure side power steering line. Spent a day with my folks and a day doing yard work. Today I finally relaxed and went swimming in the river over at the national park. We have a pool in the back yard but it doesn't have the same scenery.

One of the Blue Dreams and the only GSC I grew went 80 days from sprout. Guessing the bigger Blue Dream has a couple weeks left which is why I am thinking of starting to veg some photos while she finishes.

Didn't actually go anywhere this year, just stayed home. Worked on the daughters "new to her" vehicle the first couple days. New window regulator and a new high pressure side power steering line. Spent a day with my folks and a day doing yard work. Today I finally relaxed and went swimming in the river over at the national park. We have a pool in the back yard but it doesn't have the same scenery.

One of the Blue Dreams and the only GSC I grew went 80 days from sprout. Guessing the bigger Blue Dream has a couple weeks left which is why I am thinking of starting to veg some photos while she finishes.

Oh lol well still time off from work is a vacay an atleast u got to spend some time with the fam. Unless it's like my family who I jus cant wait to get away from lmao jus kiddn.... most days anyway :laugh:. But yea that was cool of u to help get the daughters wheels fixed up. It's always good to have a mechanic in the family lol. Idk how many times growing up I wuda been screwd if it wasnt for selling herb to pay to get watever fixed. Or having my GPA to fix whatever would go wrong with the vehicles if I was outa money or cudnt fix it myself lol. Saved alot of money having some one else fix my shit versus taking it every time shit the few times I did take my cars in I got raped on price am then it would end up somthing simple an small or some shit lol. People always tryn to make a hot dollar some where man I tell ya lol.

But yea my bad it thought u had 2 gsc and 2 bluedream. So was that GSC an auto 2 then or photo? Cause 80days from seed is insane for a photo lmao. I mean my one GSC is going but not that good hahaha. Oh hey did u ever get a chance to read my PM I sent u awhile back?

faux mix/MegaCrop was a great success.
I concur!

CHeers Farside, did a big catchup this week, stellar outcome :bravo: All that Blue Dream :yummy: I’m just about to run out of my BD stash, it’s absolutely one of my faves for toking on. MAkes a nice pain relieving dosing oil too.
"Well, you're already taking the best thing I could possibly recommended.".
Amy just had a similar experience at her latest checkup
Indeed I did. :D Almost the exact same sentence! This Doc was/is a Rheumatologist, new to me, and I had no idea before the appointment that he is one of the 57 (yes, count them, only 57) licensed prescribers in this country.

Farside, when do you decide that your seedlings are ready for more light. Is it a particular stage of growth? I’ve had some under about 18000lux since sprout and they’re just over 2 weeks. They have super tight node spacing, almost too tight. I’m thinking they’re ready for me to drop the light a it but am worried it will be too much for them :hmmmm: and they’ll stay even tighter. I have a similar light setup - why i ask here :) (for veg, 640 diodes at 3500K in a 3’ x 3’, I have some 3000K to add in for flower)

:Namaste:

I concur!

CHeers Farside, did a big catchup this week, stellar outcome :bravo: All that Blue Dream :yummy: I’m just about to run out of my BD stash, it’s absolutely one of my faves for toking on. MAkes a nice pain relieving dosing oil too.

Indeed I did. :D Almost the exact same sentence! This Doc was/is a Rheumatologist, new to me, and I had no idea before the appointment that he is one of the 57 (yes, count them, only 57) licensed prescribers in this country.

Farside, when do you decide that your seedlings are ready for more light. Is it a particular stage of growth? I’ve had some under about 18000lux since sprout and they’re just over 2 weeks. They have super tight node spacing, almost too tight. I’m thinking they’re ready for me to drop the light a it but am worried it will be too much for them :hmmmm: and they’ll stay even tighter. I have a similar light setup - why i ask here :) (for veg, 640 diodes at 3500K in a 3’ x 3’, I have some 3000K to add in for flower)

:Namaste:
One of the Blue Dreams and the only GSC I grew went 80 days from sprout.
[/QUOTE]

Hey farside I had a question for ya and well any1 that can answer me or help me out really lol. But here is my Pineapple Chunk and she has the most airy wispy buds I've ever seen. At first I thought she would fatten up and the buds would thicken up over time an tht she was jus running alil behind for some reason. But all my other plants are way fatter then her now so I was wondering is she ever guna thicken up or should I jus toss her an put something else in its place?

How old is it BJ? From the number and color of those pistils I'd say it has a good 4+ weeks to bulk up for you.

She is 5.4 weeks into flower. Now the buds look good in the pics but in real life they are about as thick as a pencil lead. Its jus all hair. The hairs are super thick tho so I wasnt sure but I dnt wana waste my time either lmao. So idk what i should do if I should jus toss her. Or I spose I could always toss her outside to finish that way I open up room in my tent and I dnt lose her incase she actually turns out to be sumthn not totally worthless lol. If she dnt bulk up at all I'll jus turn her to oil capsules cause man does she smell good an has alil stickiness to her. So I'm betting if I used her to make some oil it would prolly be good. Or if I used her for a concentrate run I bet I wud get some good concentrate from her. Shit now I talked myself into I guess I'll keep her around lmao :rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom