Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Hey there @Smokiemcpot19, I don't know if anyone recommended this already but what I did was roll the bag down into a cuff, kinda like rolling your pant leg up, and then I used binder clips to loop the wire around. I have a photo either in my journal or my autoflower grow picture threads. Have a good one. Sorry about the link below, I'm tryin to figure out how to make it just a link lol
Good shit i rolled mine down yesterday and It makes it easier to work at the base of the plant!

Good shit i rolled mine down yesterday and It makes it easier to work at the base of the plant!
cool I'm glad I could help. I had messed up by not putting enough soil in my 3 gallon grow bags and I didn't want to pop holes, I had to roll mine down like 3 or four inches.

Just out of curiosity, why not just add more soil on top? That's what I do when either it settles with time/water or roots appear on the surface.
I'm a noob, go figure. Plus I had started LST at about 8-9 days after sprout, after that they never really grew tall enough to add some more soil. Lesson learned lol next time more soil...

Plus I had started LST at about 8-9 days after sprout
Seems pretty young to me! I wait until they're tall enough to be bent down to the lip of the pot when tied. The top needs to be lower than the lowers for LST to be truly effective.

I did a tutorial on the hows and whys of LST here:

Works for photoperiod plants as well (this is untopped):

Seems pretty young to me! I wait until they're tall enough to be bent down to the lip of the pot when tied. The top needs to be lower than the lowers for LST to be truly effective.

I did a tutorial on the hows and whys of LST here:

Works for photoperiod plants as well (this is untopped):
it worked out pretty well for these ladies, on their 46 day of the grow today. These are untopped autoflowers as well.

Ok so would that work the same then for this sns 209 stuff? Would it be ok to use during flower as a soil drench n not effect flavor?

Never used the sns 209 so i have no clue on that one. As far as the neem oil gos, yes you can drench soil during flowering and it will not effect the flowers taste etc!

Never used the sns 209 so i have no clue on that one. As far as the neem oil gos, yes you can drench soil during flowering and it will not effect the flowers taste etc!

Ok so I'm guessing this stuff would be the same lol atleast I hope so Haha. I'm guna try this sns stuff for my GSC clone I got in flower I ended up having to give it one spray down with some Monterey garden spray with spinosad and then some neem. But I'm hoping it was done early enough that once the buds start really showing up an making frost it jus covers up some of the taste that is left on it from the ipm I did. And then with the continued sns 209 done as a soil drench it should keep any mites or anything away threw till harvest.

Ok so I'm guessing this stuff would be the same lol atleast I hope so Haha. I'm guna try this sns stuff for my GSC clone I got in flower I ended up having to give it one spray down with some Monterey garden spray with spinosad and then some neem. But I'm hoping it was done early enough that once the buds start really showing up an making frost it jus covers up some of the taste that is left on it from the ipm I did. And then with the continued sns 209 done as a soil drench it should keep any mites or anything away threw till harvest.
I have used a farmers trick on my outdoor vegetable plants, which is a hydrogen peroxide and water solution 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 4 parts water. thats just for a soil drench, as for as foliar spray, I have used 1 tablespoon per gallon for white powdery mildew and any existing pests on cannabis and vegetable leaves, with no ill effects. I even use it on my clones that I put in plain water to root.

Day 19

The girls haven't looked their perky selves the last few days. A bit droopy. I backed the lights off a bit and it helped a little. Today I went to check on them when the lights should have been out. Instead, the lights were on. Hmm... So I do some investigating and turns out my timer isn't working. They've likely been under 24 hours of light for days. I'll pick up a new timer in the AM and hopefully after a nap tomorrow afternoon they'll be standing at attention.

I run mine 24/7 through veg maybe I'll go 18/6 now and save some money lol

You're running autos correct? I run the autos at 20/4 throughout. The photos I'll run 18/6 until I wanna flip to bloom, then 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom