Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Sounds like parental neglect and second hand smoke to me.:roorrip:

She has a rather large tumor on her right hind that hinders her movement. Because of it, she doesn't like to go outside with the other dogs every time, and holds it. When she's gotta go, she needs to go now. Unfortunately she didn't decide to wake me and noone else was home.

We have surgery scheduled for next Wednesday to get the mass removed. Until then, she doesn't need second hand smoke. We make cannabis dog treats for her and my mother-in-law's golden doodle. Seems to help with their arthritis. They'll let you know when the effects are wearing off too. They come begging for another treat. Damn stoner dogs.

She has a rather large tumor on her right hind that hinders her movement. Because of it, she doesn't like to go outside with the other dogs every time, and holds it. When she's gotta go, she needs to go now. Unfortunately she didn't decide to wake me and noone else was home.

We have surgery scheduled for next Wednesday to get the mass removed. Until then, she doesn't need second hand smoke. We make cannabis dog treats for her and my mother-in-law's golden doodle. Seems to help with their arthritis. They'll let you know when the effects are wearing off too. They come begging for another treat. Damn stoner dogs.
Good luck on the surgery. I have a 11 year old Boxer cross and I have recently felt a lump on her rib cage area that may lead me down the current path your on. I may need to get your advice on dog treats too

And when it's the 132 pound Rottweiler that decides to leave you a puddle, it's more like one of the Great Lakes.

yikes!

Have a good carpet machine? When I got my new pup a couple months ago, I went to clean up an accident with the carpet machine. It broke, so went on the fly after a new one.

She hasn't had an accident since. :rolleyes:

Not that it doesn't have other uses, but damn. :laugh:

yikes!

Have a good carpet machine? When I got my new pup a couple months ago, I went to clean up an accident with the carpet machine. It broke, so went on the fly after a new one.

She hasn't had an accident since. :rolleyes:

Not that it doesn't have other uses, but damn. :laugh:

We have 4 dogs (Rott, Pit, GSD, Mutt), so one is mandatory even without "accidents". We've been through countless Hoover's and Bissels. We:re on our second Rug Doctor home model. It's been the best so far. We're tough on them.

We have 4 dogs (Rott, Pit, GSD, Mutt), so one is mandatory even without "accidents". We've been through countless Hoover's and Bissels. We:re on our second Rug Doctor home model. It's been the best so far. We're tough on them.

I feel ya. One is plenty for me. And as a pup, maybe 1/3 of one would be better. :laugh:

Once this one craps out, I'll probably get the commercial version of the rug doc. If they can stand up to rentals, they should do me just fine.

I feel ya. One is plenty for me. And as a pup, maybe 1/3 of one would be better. :laugh:

Once this one craps out, I'll probably get the commercial version of the rug doc. If they can stand up to rentals, they should do me just fine.

We weighed getting the commercial one. At three times the cost of the home version, we went the cheaper route. We still get a rental about once or twice a year for whole house cleaning. The home version is for spot cleaning.

Hey i was thinking about doing this very thing for my dogs since some like to smoke but the others dont like the smoke but they always be tryn to eat my buds an leaves an shit lol. An i figured it wud help my one dog that has Limes disease. I notice wen he is hurtn more he pretty much sits in my dam lap an trys to eat the smoke lmao. So i was wondering what is ur recipe for the dog treats u make if u dnt mind me askn? Cause i wana use some of my cbd plant to make some treats for them lol.

Dog treat recipe

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup Canna butter
  • 4 large eggs
  • 6 cups all purpose flour, or more, as needed
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
  2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually add 5 cups flour at low speed, beating just until incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup flour at a time just until the dough is no longer sticky.
  3. Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.*
  5. Let cool completely.

Dog treat recipe

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup Canna butter
  • 4 large eggs
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
  2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually add 5 cups flour at low speed, beating just until incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup flour at a time just until the dough is no longer sticky.
  3. Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
  4. Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.*
  5. Let cool completely.

Awesome thanx man i cant wait to try this recipe out for my dogs. I can even use my mb2 machine to make some butter an make this process even easier lol. But yea thanx again man.

Is there a suggested dose size per body weight of dog?

Assuming 16% THC, 21.25g of bud, 2 cups infused, 1/4 cup used in recipe for 80 treats, I have about 3.29mg THC per treat. Medium sized dog, 50-80 lbs (that's medium in my book), 1 treat. The 132lb girl gets 2. I use the cap off of a cooking spray lid as the cutter, so that gives you an idea of the treat size that gets you 80 per batch.

Assuming 16% THC, 21.25g of bud, 2 cups infused, 1/4 cup used in recipe for 80 treats, I have about 3.29mg THC per treat. Medium sized dog, 50-80 lbs (that's medium in my book), 1 treat. The 132lb girl gets 2. I use the cap off of a cooking spray lid as the cutter, so that gives you an idea of the treat size that gets you 80 per batch.
lol, those are some stoned pooches! Mine is a lightweight 70lb dog. My buddy eats a couple of leaves that I throw him and it wipes him out... he needs a nap. Don't show him edibles... he will eat me out of stock!

Dog treat recipe

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup Canna butter
  • 4 large eggs
DIRECTIONS:
  5. Let cool completely.
Thanks for this^ :welldone:

I hope you're not working tonight, but either way I thought I'd stop by to say Happy Thanksgiving to the whole farside fam!

I am, but luckily have the next 2 nights off. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also.

Day 42, Day 7 after flip

Came home this AM and made a small salad. Took off some lower fans to make it easier to water and some top inner fans to expose other growth. They always look so rough after you abuse them, but surprise you how fast they bounce back. They probably could have been watered in the AM but I'm gonna let them go till night time so they get a good dry cycle.

Happy Thanksgiving Farside and gang! Your crop looks stellar as usual, lol!

Thanks Sky. May you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving.

What I'm thankful for...

Green leaves
Frosty nugs
Carbon filters
Mid-power diodes
Being above the dirt applying fertilizer instead of being below it, and being it
And great friends aquired here on 420 mag

Yesterday AM was "baked goods" courtesy of the last gorw. First time I sampled the Peyote Critical. Similar to, but not the same, as the Triple Cheese that is now the house favorite. Predominantly Indica but with a bit more head high. I like it, but Trip Cheese still rules the roost. Today, Thanksgiving, we resort to our old friend alcohol. Made a batch of Faux Amaretto. Had several of it and a few Angry Orchards, with e prequel of Tequila. Don't want anything that fills me up before the grand feast. Hope everyone else is enjoying the day as much as I am. Happy Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom