Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Day 45, Day 10 from flip

Everyone appeared to put on a little height over the last day. Leading the charge us the back left. They'll likely need fed in the AM. They're all looking verdant green and happy with their life.

They look great Farside. You are at the stage that has given me the most trouble in my short career. 2 weeks after flip seems to be when the plant changes requirements the most and if you didnt have optimal growing conditions before this, Things will show up very soon.

But it looks dialed in here to me.
:popcorn:

They look great Farside. You are at the stage that has given me the most trouble in my short career. 2 weeks after flip seems to be when the plant changes requirements the most and if you didnt have optimal growing conditions before this, Things will show up very soon.

But it looks dialed in here to me.
:popcorn:

It would be my contention that the plants don't change their requirements as much as there is just an increased demand for what they were already getting, assuming you were already feeding a well balanced diet. The AN tissue sample results are included in my spreadsheet on the first tab. Where I think most go off the rails is by switching to a completely different diet, veg food vs bloom food. They switch at bloom and it takes a couple weeks to show up, then its tail chasing time.

Day 46, Day 11 from flip

Came home this AM and fed all the girls 2 gallons. Took the riser out from under back left and put it under front right (now she has 2) so that the canopy would be more level. After 2 successful grows with my old nute schedule, I thought I'd tinker a bit. I know, I should leave well enough alone. Feed consisted of 6mg Mega Crop, 5ml Pro-Tekt, 5ml Cal-Mag, and 10ml Terpinator. Did the calculations to make sure I wasn't violating my 1:3 N to K ratio.

No Terpinator

10ml Terpinator

We'll see how this plays out. In the end I'm hoping these girls come out as nice as the Purple Urkles @Orlando Scout grew earlier this year. If you haven't seen them, they are worth a look HERE. Quite stunning frost and color.

And now you're up to four things to mix! How long before you're in Remo-land?

True. Still 3 shy of Remo land. Why is it that I feel like I've just been chastised by my dad?

Yes, I've been using Cal-Mag too. Search "Greenway Biotech Cal Mag" on Amazon. $22 for a bag of powder that makes a gallon of liquid. I use Mega Crop, Silica, and Cal-Mag in a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio.

Awesome brother thanx alot ill look that up ive never seen dry calmag lol. Ive not done very many dry nutes b4 this is sumthn new to me having to weigh out the amounts lol. But its kinda fun as well makes me feel all mad scientist kinda vibe :rofl: :rofl:. But yea ill definitely be tryn that out if its only 22 bux to make a gallon of the shit. I think i paid like 30 sumthn for the one i got or sumthn like tht an its a liquid.

Dam brother like always lookn stunning in there. Hey whats ur rh% an temps at. Im trying to get my big tent set for highbrix with my autos. I know if the rh drops to much the plants start going crispy on me lol. So dont really want tht to happen to me again :eek:. But yea when i open it up to keep it from getting to hot inside the rh drops to much but wen i close it an turn on the extraction fan it sux out all my rh an is to low but with out the fan it gets 2 hot:hmmmm::hmmmm:. So im havn a bitch of a time trying to regulate this during the winter. Im thinking i mite not be able 2 run docs kit in the winter. So trying to get this MC run to get as gud as quality as possible.

Awesome brother thanx alot ill look that up ive never seen dry calmag lol. Ive not done very many dry nutes b4 this is sumthn new to me having to weigh out the amounts lol. But its kinda fun as well makes me feel all mad scientist kinda vibe :rofl: :rofl:. But yea ill definitely be tryn that out if its only 22 bux to make a gallon of the shit. I think i paid like 30 sumthn for the one i got or sumthn like tht an its a liquid.

Dam brother like always lookn stunning in there. Hey whats ur rh% an temps at. Im trying to get my big tent set for highbrix with my autos. I know if the rh drops to much the plants start going crispy on me lol. So dont really want tht to happen to me again :eek:. But yea when i open it up to keep it from getting to hot inside the rh drops to much but wen i close it an turn on the extraction fan it sux out all my rh an is to low but with out the fan it gets 2 hot:hmmmm::hmmmm:. So im havn a bitch of a time trying to regulate this during the winter. Im thinking i mite not be able 2 run docs kit in the winter. So trying to get this MC run to get as gud as quality as possible.

My rh has been higher than I like since I'm not venting to outside due to the cold weather. The humidity tends to build up in the closet. It's been as high as 70% but I've been going down and opening the closet door a couple times a day and turning on the ceiling fan in the attached bedroom. It's been 55% the last two days which makes me happier.

My rh has been higher than I like since I'm not venting to outside due to the cold weather. The humidity tends to build up in the closet. It's been as high as 70% but I've been going down and opening the closet door a couple times a day and turning on the ceiling fan in the attached bedroom. It's been 55% the last two days which makes me happier.

Yea i need to fogure out a way to keep mine up lol but not get it to hot in process lol. Hot an humid are the makings of a bad night of bud rot :eek: an other bad shit lol.

Day 47, Day 12 from flip

Seeing pre-flowers on the biggest girl. A bit surprised they seem to be moving slowly. I would have expected them to respond a bit quicker and to have stretched more by now. They are happy and green, just waiting for that big upward growth spurt. The the has been more manageable the last two days. Temp a constant 73 degrees, humidity 55%.

Day 47, Day 12 from flip

Seeing pre-flowers on the biggest girl. A bit surprised they seem to be moving slowly. I would have expected them to respond a bit quicker and to have stretched more by now. They are happy and green, just waiting for that big upward growth spurt. The the has been more manageable the last two days. Temp a constant 73 degrees, humidity 55%.

:thumb: :meditate:

Lookn gud brother congrats on the preflowers nice. I cant wait till i flip my R.L.T and Mandarin Cookies they gotta be getting close to showing preflowers themselves but havent been in to see them really this week. I jus did a quick feed an out the door. But wen i get back ill be giving every1 there weekly ipm. So i will check them then. But im having issues with my girls crisping up on me on the bottom an threwout the inside of the canopy. So wondering what may be the issue there. Ill post some pics wen i get back.

Slowly loosing my shit on what Mega Crop is/isn't. The misinformation being spread has me at wits end. If I go on a long diatribe later, you'll know I lost it.

Day 48, 13 from flip

Had to move the light up tonight. Everyone seemed to stretch an inch. Tallest girl was as 53k lux and I've had bleaching issues before around 60k so I like to try to keep them around 50k. Back left if light and will need fed in the AM. Front left and back right have a little heft left. Front right drinks the least and can probably go a couple more days. I'll also thin the hedges some tomorrow too. It's a little too leafy for my liking. Back left is starting to flower. Hopefully the rest will follow soon.

I look forward to your diatribe so I can bookmark and link to it :thumb:

Poking the bear huh? In real life I like to stir shit up and then stand back and watch myself, so I get it. :rofl:. I think I'll make it through the night. Maybe tomorrow if I have a few cocktails, things may be different. The post I have envisioned in my head would be best composed on a computer rather than a phone. It's just easier with all the copy and pasting, etc.

Back
Top Bottom