Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

The "Hunting a Unicorn" thread is my perpetual journal.

The others are random group projects
:thumb:
Now I'm wondering about a funky monkey doing a unicorn hunt. might just take off the Stetson for a minute, and grab my safari hat and pay a visit. :bongrip:

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year! :yahoo:

hero-1.jpg

Day 75, Day 40 from the Flip

The venting outside has helped with humidity. If anything it's gone too far the other way now. Humidity was 33% tonight. Last couple days has seen some good bud swell.

Happy New Year to everyone! Stay safe.

Dam brother those girls are looking great congrats. Hope ur having a good holiday so far an hope ur new years goes gud bud. An stay safe an keep it green my friend.

Day 75, Day 40 from the Flip

The venting outside has helped with humidity. If anything it's gone too far the other way now. Humidity was 33% tonight. Last couple days has seen some good bud swell.

Happy New Year to everyone! Stay safe.

Wow...simply smashing!

Happy New Year Farside, If your working, you are probably dreading tonight. :(

Wow...simply smashing!

Happy New Year Farside, If your working, you are probably dreading tonight. :(

I am working. I'm prepared for a shit show. Unfortunately there's a lot of people who are "instant assholes, just add alcohol" and tonight is drinkin' night. Between that, fireworks, and people shooting guns, it's always an exciting New Year's.

Those girls are thikkk!

The biggest girl (back left) will probably finish a week before back right and front left. Front right may be 2 weeks behind. I'll likely have a staggered harvest. Makes it easier than trimming it all at the same time but a pain when you want to get another crop in right away.

Dropped the hammer on some seeds for future runs. Bought 3 Fastbuds Purple Lemonade. At least 2 of these will be in my next grow. Given the success I've had with Fastbuds, I just had to try those sexy looking bitches. Also had to buy momma some more Triple Cheese, 3 of them, from Barney's. I think we have enough on hand to last me until I can get them in the tent after an auto run. Seedsman also threw in 3 of their auto Northern Lights and 3 auto Strawberry Cheesecake. Current thinking is 2 Strawberry Cheesecake and 2 Purple Lemonade. Should make for a colorful tent for a late winter grow.
excellent choice for a winter grow. nothing like summer colours to get us ready for some sunshine. be good to see what you do with them farside. happy new year bud.

Still not seeing any purp color going on.. Should not be long that you should see it. Buds looks like they are swelling nicely man.. Looking good :high-five:

Yeah, I'm hoping to see some purple like the other Urkles I've seen from this breeder.

The bud development has ramped up recently. Not sure it it was just coincidental, but it seemed to mirror lowering the humidity via venting outside and kicking up the heater a few more degrees. Either way, I'll take it.

excellent choice for a winter grow. nothing like summer colours to get us ready for some sunshine. be good to see what you do with them farside. happy new year bud.

There's a couple others that have shown interest in a Fastbuds Purple Lemonade comparison grow starting around Feb 1st. Might create a thread for it and see if I can drum up more interest. Be cool to get 6-8 people on that train. I really enjoyed being involved it the Vaults two comparison grows in 2018.

The Cheese was a big hit in the UK for better than a decade before we Yanks came around to it. I'm inclined to believe them Brits know their stuff!
With our miserable weather and country, Us Brits need weed to cloud us out of rebellions.lol Cheese was what everyone wanted due to the bragging rights of the stench in public places lol. same as big bud too. could not go into a city without that stinky , crappy cash crop aroma highlighting a baggy arsed yout ,carrying a mini man bag with 4 mobiles hanging out and shouting about " peng weed" down one of them . made them look like they had never seen a nature program and just seen a penguin for the first time. ! . Thankfully we moved on to the fruity flavours for retail and social smoking but I love sending some potency into the fray and watching the reaction to decent product around for a short while.

Haha lol and i know right. Shit my garden was looking pretty rough till farside helpd me out. the only plants tht used to look gud in my garden where my highbrix plants lol. But now even my synthetic nutes grow is doing way WAY better. Which is gud cause those are my money makers an i cant get rid of poo lol. So im really glad he helpd me out they look way better now lol.
I feel that one too mate. has to be movable.

There's a couple others that have shown interest in a Fastbuds Purple Lemonade comparison grow starting around Feb 1st. Might create a thread for it and see if I can drum up more interest. Be cool to get 6-8 people on that train. I really enjoyed being involved it the Vaults two comparison grows in 2018.
Shoot me a link if ya do!
:high-five:

I always love watching the comparatives

Back
Top Bottom