Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Day 13

No ill effects from increased nutes or light intensity.

Girls are lookn great bro congrats. An im so sorry to hear about the fam brother my condolences to you an urs. Glad to hear the topicals is helpn ur dad thts always gud. I made my gma try some massage oil i made an she says it really helps her fibro pain in her hips an legs. So i now make sure to keep her stocked with massage oil lol. I actually gotta make some more faux tekt 2day an was thinking about makn some oil from the gorilla glue auto i took dwn last week an now i jus have it sitn here so figured it wud be great for an oil run. But yea glad the garden is lookn gud bro nice job with those new babies they r growing like champs already.

:nomo:

Day 14

Fed them a half gallon each 3/3/3. I'll probably top them Thursday or Friday. The Purple Lemonades are outgrowing the Strawberry Cheesecakes by a bit. Haven't grown any of Seedsman's genetics before but so far so good. Better than a lot if the runt autos I've had from Sweet Seeds.

Looks great farside! What happened to the schedule? Day 14 and already at 3/3/3. Seems you're a week ahead of the game :)

Actually they are right on schedule. The schedule is by days, not weeks, and it's a best case scenario for fast growing plants. These things are rocket ships so far.

They look amazing for two weeks. Must be the chicken. I'm sure it's the chicken!

The Tent Chcken is not hormone free. He's all jacked up and passing his powers to the plants.

Haven't grown any of Seedsman's genetics before but so far so good.
I was skeptical about Seedman at first but from what I have seen of their seeds grown in journals here I think you will be happy. Good luck.

You think an offering of a few tops is bad, wait until the tent chicken demands a......

shrubbery!

You think an offering of a few tops is bad, wait until the tent chicken demands a.....shrubbery!

Hopefully he'll only want one that's not to expensive.

Stoked! Picked up a solar dancing Disco Chick at the Dollar Store to go in the tent with Tent Chicken. This thing is gonna go nuts under 50k lux.

IMG_20200228_164732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom