Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

For some plants I have. Particularly when I had nine on the go!
I was thinking of doing the same for the soil I use and try it without adding any buffers to see if I have to pH or not for two grows. It's only $9 a bag but it's one bag for each 7gal pot, so 36 bux plus 4 bags of perlite and it's about 70 bux a grow. I might try HP again after the summer.

Don't forget that bigger pots put the plants closer to the light as well. If the leaves are drooping but not wrinkled I think DC is on the money with raising the lights or lowering the hours.

If this was fresh ProMix I don't think you have a pH issue. Even second round I don't think pH will cause droop.

Light was the first thing I checked. They were 24" before, and are still 24" now (light was raised.) I'll pull my lux meter out and take it over next time I check in on them, just to satisfy the curiosity.

Day 70

Happy 420!

The waiting begins. Back right may be close. I'll pull her later today to check trichs. She never did get a lot of bulk to her buds but they sure are frosty. The two front appear to have more time, another week to 10 days? Back left if well behind. You can see some bleaching on the top leaves. The light is just too intense and I can't raise them anymore.

Back Right buds (Purple Lemonade)

Front Right buds (Purple Lemonade)

Front Left buds (Strawberry Cheesecake)

Back Left buds (Strawberry Cheesecake)

When I pulled them yesterday to check, back right is 50/50 clear to cloudy. Front Right has some clear, cloudy, and a few amber here and there even though she looks less ready. Odd. I'll check back in a couple days when I have to water again.

Day 77

Then there was one. Harvested 3 plants yesterday. 5.5 hours of trim jail. Yield looks pretty good. For those that dry in a refrigerator, this is my 1st attempt. I have a mini fridge. How much can you really fit in it? 2 plants has mine stuffed and more bud in each bag than I care for. The third plant is hanging in a traditional fashion. Not sure what I should do at this point. Do I leave it this way? Should I try take over the full size beer fridge in the garage for a couple weeks? That would mean having to raise the temps and remove the home brew kegs. Decisions decisions.

Three plants hanging after bud washing

When I got home yesterday and checked the bud in the refrigerator, I found some of the paper bags had water on them. Perhaps because the refrigerator was overly packed with buds? Removed all the bags from the fridge and replaced with dry bags. Now I have bags sitting all over the king in the spare bedroom. So I call that a fail. Maybe when the last plant is harvested I'll try again since it will have more breathing room.

Jarred back right this AM. 4.81oz. considering she had the smallest buds by far, that should put the total well over 20oz when all 4 are finished. Mid 20's?

Wow Fs. what a harvest. good luck with low and slow. watching with interest on that one.
Jarred back right this AM. 4.81oz. considering she had the smallest buds by far, that should put the total well over 20oz when all 4 are finished. Mid 20's?
very nice indeed. enjoy brother. well deserved and earned.

Amazing result as always! I finally have my last plant hanging. Despite the horrible LSD plant, my first Blue gave nearly 8oz and the second one might be more or less the same, so with the horrid LSD plant I might hit 20. The Blue Dream'matic plants smell amazing! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Amazing result as always! I finally have my last plant hanging. Despite the horrible LSD plant, my first Blue gave nearly 8oz and the second one might be more or less the same, so with the horrid LSD plant I might hit 20. The Blue Dream'matic plants smell amazing! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Congrats! Blue Dream'matic never seems to disappoint in the yield category. Pretty good quality bud too. The second Purple Lemonade should yield more like the Blues. She had large buds that had some good weight. More of what I'm accustomed too with Fastbuds.

Back
Top Bottom