Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Hiya farside! I hope life's been treating you and the family well. Everything's looking top notch as expected. Have a great weekend.

Thanks Sauga

Day 37

The front NLxBB has overtaken the Big Cheeses. They NL's took a bit to get it going, but are now going nuts. Moved the lights up a bit. The front right NLxBB is showing a few calcium deficiency spots, so next feeding she'll get bumped from 5/5/5 to 6/5/5. That should cure it. Rosie the Pitbull makes an appearance with the Tent Chicken. She wouldn't get out from under my feet tonight. She doesn't care much for fireworks. All the dogs got dosed with canna dog treats to help calm them down.

She wouldn't get out from under my feet tonight. She doesn't care much for fireworks.
It's cute when they act like sucks. Mine does the same. Hides under my legs until the storm or the fireworks are over. His latest fear is church bells.

I’ve been busy but wow, last time I checked you were chopping the last grow, aaand now your blooming already! Looking good though!

Thanks Sauga

Day 37

The front NLxBB has overtaken the Big Cheeses. They NL's took a bit to get it going, but are now going nuts. Moved the lights up a bit. The front right NLxBB is showing a few calcium deficiency spots, so next feeding she'll get bumped from 5/5/5 to 6/5/5. That should cure it. Rosie the Pitbull makes an appearance with the Tent Chicken. She wouldn't get out from under my feet tonight. She doesn't care much for fireworks. All the dogs got dosed with canna dog treats to help calm them down.

Oh man she is gorgeous is she a pure bred red nose or no? I got a bunch of pits at my place 2 plus my mom jus got another 1 its a red nose an man he is mean as shit. He tries to eat all the other dogs an always trys to fight my 2 pits which are both boys. If they even c eachother its on tye last time they got into a fight i had 2 seperate it an got my arm chomped on twice an he bite me in the side. An tht was the last time i let ma bring him over lol. Hes jus to mean any animal tht moves he tries to eat it. He is a rescue dog so i understand he has abuse issues but i cant take the drama an danger he puts all the animals here in everytime he wud come out. But if they r raised gud they can b great pets. My one male is a big push over lol. He is the biggest one i got an he is jus a giant puss lmao. Its funny tho wen a dog or sumthn comes on my big flat screen he tries barkn an getn all tough an i jus laugh at him big tuff guy wen its on the dam tv hahaha.

So far from what ive seen of the garden the girls are doing fantastic are u using megacrop nutes with these girls? An they arent autos are they?

Quick watering this AM since I have 15 coming for dinner and have other things to do. Everyone got 2 gallons of 6g Mega Crop.

The Cheeses

The NLxBB

The Tent

Ok so i guess i shuda jus kept reading lol got my answer here an yes ur still using the MC nutes. Is this done with there new 2 part mix or is it the old stuff where it was jus one bag? Im wondering how there new stuff works compared to the old stuff im using up still.

Ok so i guess i shuda jus kept reading lol got my answer here an yes ur still using the MC nutes. Is this done with there new 2 part mix or is it the old stuff where it was jus one bag? Im wondering how there new stuff works compared to the old stuff im using up still.

Not exactly sure if the Pitbull is pure bred. No papers. She's a big baby and prefers to cuddle all day with some blankets and pillows.

The Mega Crop I'm using is their latest one part version. The powder is white and has no "balls" in it. I've been extremely lazy last few waterings and am not doing my normal supplement regiment with extra Cal-Mag or Silica, just 6g of Mega Crop. The NLxBB have grown too close to the light and have had some burn but I can't raise the light any higher. They sit on the floor while the Cheese's sit on top of 2 risers yet they are still taller. Other than the few burnt leaves, which I chopped off (along with some other defol and cleaning up bottom stragglers), everything is moving along quite well given how little attention I've given them.

Is this done with there new 2 part mix or is it the old stuff where it was jus one bag? Im wondering how there new stuff works compared to the old stuff im using up still.

The 2-part is more for injection systems. Most people want the one-part.

The V3 formula out now has the calcium balls ground up, and maybe a couple other minor tweaks.

The 2-part is more for injection systems.

...Or for those that believe you have to have different N-P-K ratios when in Veg and Bloom. I am NOT one of those people...lol

...Or for those that believe you have to have different N-P-K ratios when in Veg and Bloom. I am NOT one of those people...lol

I looked briefly at their basic feeding chart for it, but quickly decided it was of no consequence, and math sucks. :laugh:

Not exactly sure if the Pitbull is pure bred. No papers. She's a big baby and prefers to cuddle all day with some blankets and pillows.

The Mega Crop I'm using is their latest one part version. The powder is white and has no "balls" in it. I've been extremely lazy last few waterings and am not doing my normal supplement regiment with extra Cal-Mag or Silica, just 6g of Mega Crop. The NLxBB have grown too close to the light and have had some burn but I can't raise the light any higher. They sit on the floor while the Cheese's sit on top of 2 risers yet they are still taller. Other than the few burnt leaves, which I chopped off (along with some other defol and cleaning up bottom stragglers), everything is moving along quite well given how little attention I've given them.

Yea i gotta get mre of tht silica powder so i can make up a new batch i lost the bag i had lol. An im also getn low on cal mag so the last few feedings ive been kinda lazy myself an only doing MC but im using the one with the balls in it. But this last feeding i decided to give em alil CalMag boost since 2 of my girls where looking alil yellowish. but i think tht was from a few feedings ago wen my old ph pen was taking a shit i got 2 feedings and then a plain water feeding to hold em over till my new pen arrived where the ph was off balance so they kinda yellowed alil on me. But now the new growth is looking nice an green so i think im safe an didnt cause a lock out atleast. But i was wondering what are some gud autos tht yield really gud. Im looking to get some new autos but was wondering what strains yield good for autos. So far with my autos its like hit or miss some times i get a good one an it yields gud but i never wrote the name dwn so i always forget lol. So im wondering if u no of any i could get. I need 2 restock all my reserves since i lost all my shit. my plan is to get the breeding chamber up an going again once i find a gud strain tht i like yield wise an potency obviously but yea once i do i wana make a bunch of beans again. Then ill jus run abunch of them all at once an start up a perpetual grow with my autos. I figure tht way i can stock up my reserves quicker plus then i mite as well jus stick with autos since i dnt need a tent for those i can jus do them in my garden room an my goal is to jus fill the room with autos lol. Im in hopes of doing like 12 to 15 at a shot but not sure if im guna do 7 or 10 gallon pots idk we will figure all tht out wen the time comes lol.

Stopping by to say hi to the tent chicken. I hope she's doing well and looking after her charges. Found this on page 5 of my unreads as I'm catching up from oldest to newest.

All well with you and the fam?

I also hope things are going well. I haven't seen any posts on this thread for a while. You have a grow going @farside05 ?
If you're interested anyone, I have a new journal that is starting to get rolling.

Back
Top Bottom