Growing

Dangerus9

Hi peeps, found this site looking for growing outdoors tips since not having much luck with it and figurged I'd join up and maybe hear some good stoner stories

Hi peeps, found this site looking for growing outdoors tips since not having much luck with it and figurged I'd join up and maybe hear some good stoner stories

:welcome: Dangerus9 Starting to see more members from the pa area :grinjoint: Im growing indoors/outdoors in pa as well. You def came to the right place. Thats all I gotta say. This site has everything you need to know ++. Many many members on here know how to grow some serious danks. So dont be afraid to ask if you need help :peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

Wassup Dangerus9 glad to have you drop in and say hello.:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Information, Wisdom and Awareness across the globe and will continue on fighting the good fight until the crimminal Prohibition has ended allowing us all to grow and use this beneficial plant. If there is anything we can do to assist you in any way just let us know. I saw a report this morning stating that Allentown PA has the highest salary growth in America right now and is forecast to stay. I hope you had a terrific 4th of July and stay safe my Dangerus9 friend. Feel free to hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom