Growing?

Mike.0091

hey guys i have a question that im sure someone can answer. ive seen people post replys that say "please search for your answer before you post" but to be honest im lazy and any1 of you guys can answer my questions a hell of alot faster than i can search for em lol. Ok, i read somewhere that people with a doctors recommendation (or card, w/e) can legally grow 12 immature plants and then have 6 mature plants. Is that true? Thanks in advance, this website is very very helpfull.

Re: Growing???

Sounds good. In that case ill kill 2 birds with 1 stone here lol. Me and my gf might be moving to washington and i was wondering if any1 knows about how mmj is up there. I know they have it and ive read some different stuff on it but im wonderin if any1 has any personal experience with it. Im bi-polar, any1 have any clue if i could get mmj up there for this? Thanks

Re: Growing???

alright thanks man. btw, were you suggesting i try msging 1 of the more experienced mmj guys or were you just saying that theyll probably have the answers when they get on?

Back
Top Bottom