Growings Grows Grapefruit & Creamatic - Grow Diary

Whacked up the lamps to 100% + max airflow to try to finish these
I am going to do a three week staggered auto grow at the same time
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0869.JPG

Typical of a photo, a touch of the sugar leaf smells of powerful bittersweet lime

Whacked up the lamps to 100% + max airflow to try to finish these
I am going to do a three week staggered auto grow at the same time
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0869.JPG

Typical of a photo, a touch of the sugar leaf smells of powerful bittersweet lime
I could put up with that smell.
Brilliant work my friend @Growings
Great color.

Stay safe
Bill

Fuck me these are growing quick
At the risk of angering the Mod Gods, this is under a Kingbo 120w dual Spectrum with IR/UV, with a Grow/Bloom switch
The blue is very beneficial to the TS output - not saying the Mars light is not good, rather that the supplemental light is very, very beneficial

DSC_0901.JPG

DSC_0907.JPG

At the risk of angering the Mod Gods, this is under a Kingbo 120w dual Spectrum with IR/UV, with a Grow/Bloom
Hi :ciao:

All is good.

"Non-linked references to non-sponsor LEDs may be permitted on a case by case basis, because we encourage sharing amongst members as much as possible, provided they are not being showcased, photographed and/or promoted in any way. 420 Magazine is here for information, help and support"

Looking good by the way :thumb:

Hi :ciao:

All is good.

"Non-linked references to non-sponsor LEDs may be permitted on a case by case basis, because we encourage sharing amongst members as much as possible, provided they are not being showcased, photographed and/or promoted in any way. 420 Magazine is here for information, help and support"

Looking good by the way :thumb:
Ta, how's the cabbage patch Squigs?

Back
Top Bottom