Growings Grows Grapefruit & Creamatic - Grow Diary

Some pics are always a good start
DSC_0797.JPG
DSC_0792.JPG

That sounds awesome. What's your recipe?
Hey Paul -

First the butter:
10-14g Dried Bud put through the grinder as if to roll it up - not too fine
Spread out evenly on a Pyrex dish/lid, uncovered
Bake for 30-45min @ 100-120C, turning/mixing every 10-15 mins
It should be dryish, but not crispy or dusty
Gently melt the butter over a low heat, do not allow to sizzle/burn - a small amount of water will help it simmer gently
Add the cooked bud grounds, put a lid on it and let it steep for 4 hrs, stirring occasionally
It should be hot but not sizzling or it will taste burnt
Strain through a clean tea towel, wringing as much butter out as possible
Set aside in the fridge - any excess water will separate and can be easily drained off

Now the cake mix:
270g Soft Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
200g Ripe Bananas, Mashed
260g Plain Flour
1 tsp each of Baking Powder, Bicarb of Soda, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon
140g Unsalted Butter, melted - prepared as above

Blend the sugar and eggs, then add the mashed bananas and mix thoroughly - you should end up with a gloop somewhere between porridge and wallpaper paste
Add ginger, Cinnamon, Baking powder, Bicarb of Soda and mix in
Then add the flour and mix thoroughly (elec mixer is much easier) until you have a smooth (if rather stiff) consistency
Gently melt the butter and add this to the mix and stir well

I used muffin tray/cases to make 12 individual cakes reckoning that would equate to about 1g weed per cake
Bake for about 1hr, 170C until the top has a crust and a skewer comes out cleanly, hot/steaming slightly
Rest for ten mins and enjoy warm

Two was enough for a chilled body buzz - perfect

Madam got munchies and against my advice chomped her way through four - one minute she was in fits of giggles (something about David Bellamy...wtf??), then promptly had to call her mate Ralph on the big white telephone

Thanks for that, one to try this week coming. David Bellamy? :rofl:
ooooh! Not good calling Ralph. We've all been there though. Usually when I've had a glass of wine or 5 then had edibles.. had she been consuming adult beverages?

Thanks for that, one to try this week coming. David Bellamy? :rofl:
ooooh! Not good calling Ralph. We've all been there though. Usually when I've had a glass of wine or 5 then had edibles.. had she been consuming adult beverages?
A glass or two of Baileys, that's all - you are quite right, we've all been there so I could't help but sport a wry smile as she looked at me glassy-eyed and announced she was gonna have some more, I knew white out was coming lol

Reading through other journos and posts - is it just me or do some folk make this lark a bugger site more complicated than it needs to be? As far as I can tell, death by overkill is the number one offender for fucking up plants

Anyway, RC is potted up and HG is stacking up nicely
Had to get voluntarily robbed at the hydro store today, but we are now all set to grow for our sponsor @CoffeeShopSeeds coming up in a week or two
I'm going to try and overlap this finishing with 2-3 weeks of germination/veg of the next autos

Reading through other journos and posts - is it just me or do some folk make this lark a bugger site more complicated than it needs to be? As far as I can tell, death by overkill is the number one offender for fucking up plants

Anyway, RC is potted up and HG is stacking up nicely
Had to get voluntarily robbed at the hydro store today, but we are now all set to grow for our sponsor @CoffeeShopSeeds coming up in a week or two
I'm going to try and overlap this finishing with 2-3 weeks of germination/veg of the next autos
I still go the simplest route and bugger up plants, wants my excuse:laugh:

Looking forward to the new grow mate.. can you not order stuff online cheaper?
I'm reluctant to go to hydro shops as I heard a tale that UK cops follow their customers.

I still go the simplest route and bugger up plants, wants my excuse:laugh:

Looking forward to the new grow mate.. can you nit order stuff online cheaper?
I'm reluctant to go to hydro shops as I heard a tale that UK cops follow their customers.
No Mate, they don't - maybe they did in the 70's lol, and lolling again...
I've bought too much stuff online that's smelly, watery, out of date, broken seals etc
Besides, hard to explain 50L of Canna Coco Professional Plus delivered to a flat ;)

Back
Top Bottom