GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

Lol Im already thinking of making another same purchase like this one an have a strict veg room going in the garage, so that way when these ladies are done its going straight to the flowering cycle tent will see but I know what you mean by feeling like a mother brother I've read your journal good sh*t

Crower....My goal after this first grow is the same, that is if all goes well... I would like to have 2 tents going as well so I could have a constant cycle... I was even thinking depending on how large my ladies get with the SCROG screen I will be putting in this week, I may even decide to mult-level my tent and do a top veg and bottom flower...or even a dual layer veg and larger flower tent....gosh..the possibilities are endless!!!

My recommendation to everyone is before you hit the local hydro shop...peep out craigslist for a week or so...I have bought almost everything I have off of different people on craigslist and saved probably 50% of what I would have spent otherwise! and you meet some cool local growers in the same!..

oh, by the way, thanks for taking the time to look at my grow journal...much appreciated!!

Crower....My goal after this first grow is the same, that is if all goes well... I would like to have 2 tents going as well so I could have a constant cycle... I was even thinking depending on how large my ladies get with the SCROG screen I will be putting in this week, I may even decide to mult-level my tent and do a top veg and bottom flower...or even a dual layer veg and larger flower tent....gosh..the possibilities are endless!!!

My recommendation to everyone is before you hit the local hydro shop...peep out craigslist for a week or so...I have bought almost everything I have off of different people on craigslist and saved probably 50% of what I would have spent otherwise! and you meet some cool local growers in the same!..

oh, by the way, thanks for taking the time to look at my grow journal...much appreciated!!

No doubt bro craigslist has helped me out alot when i was on that tight budget no problems we fellow growers need to stick together for support an advice stay tuned

Hey Buddy! :)

Way nice set up. Really clean too. Nice strains also. Going to be fun watching this one develop into a great grow! :Rasta:

Thanks Med it was really hard debating on what strains to go with but decided lets do 4 hybrids an 4 indi's so well see how this one goes lucky you live in Hawaii I miss it over there man use to be stationed on the sub base in pearl harbor...love that weather

Thanks Med it was really hard debating on what strains to go with but decided lets do 4 hybrids an 4 indi's so well see how this one goes lucky you live in Hawaii I miss it over there man use to be stationed on the sub base in pearl harbor...love that weather

Well Aloha then! :hippy:

Used to teach on the Sub Base for HPU. Did you ever take any classes there, we may know each other. :Rasta:

Well Aloha then! :hippy:

Used to teach on the Sub Base for HPU. Did you ever take any classes there, we may know each other. :Rasta:

No i never took any classes they're i did all my schooling in so-cal lol but boy do i miss north shore an those shrimp farms lol im so stoned right now lol :tokin:

Hey Guys new update 75 degrees an 40% RH feeding the ladies today just watered them yesterday an already need more the ladies are taking off you can see a big difference in the pics enjoy...
downsize3.jpg

Thanks Blue Next couple days its time to top an then switch to 12-12 in a couple days just have to do a refresher course on topping before anything lol any advice guys?

Bro check with OMM he's the topping expert... and the seed specials expert.... and the airpots expert... and the soon-to-be growing in a tent bigger than most people's house expert :yahoo:

Bro check with OMM he's the topping expert... and the seed specials expert.... and the airpots expert... and the soon-to-be growing in a tent bigger than most people's house expert :yahoo:

LMFAO hahaha you forgot the school teacher expert to blue haha I will hopefully hes tunning into this one OMM I just turned on the signal light where are you lol :wood:

Hi Crower619 :Rasta:

Here is a topping chart. :Rasta:

492553582-57386training911.jpg

If you have questions fire away.

I usually top when I have three sets of leaves, some wait for 4 sets.

Once you top, wait a week and top again. The more tops the more colas.

Hope this helps! OMM

Hi Crower619 :Rasta:

Here is a topping chart. :Rasta:

492553582-57386training911.jpg

If you have questions fire away.

I usually top when I have three sets of leaves, some wait for 4 sets.

Once you top, wait a week and top again. The more tops the more colas.

Hope this helps! OMM

Awesome brada i got it finally understand it makes it real quick an easy to do it ill keep you guys posted my ladies are taking off...I think im going to top them at the end of the 2 week its only been a week an just sexy:thumb:

Whats up guys todays temps were 76.4 degrees with a RH of 48% all are showing female sex of course thank god no herms Im having a real big debate in regards to topping or just letting them grow normal, any advice will help guys let me know also is it ok to throw my ladies in 12.12 with 2 weeks of veg?? i usually did 1 month of veg an then 2 months of flowering...Let me know

Whats up guys todays temps were 76.4 degrees with a RH of 48% all are showing female sex of course thank god no herms Im having a real big debate in regards to topping or just letting them grow normal, any advice will help guys let me know also is it ok to throw my ladies in 12.12 with 2 weeks of veg?? i usually did 1 month of veg an then 2 months of flowering...Let me know

Man I usually go for 4 weeks of veg and then switch to flowering. I'm sure you could switch to veg earlier it'll just effect the size of the plants when finished, you know the whole growth spurt thing.

Back
Top Bottom