GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

Man I usually go for 4 weeks of veg and then switch to flowering. I'm sure you could switch to veg earlier it'll just effect the size of the plants when finished, you know the whole growth spurt thing.

Yea Im thinking ill just top them an veg for another 2 weeks an then go 12.12 but really want to have a better yield but yea im also concerned height wise to just cause im doing my tent an only raises so far but i am doing indicas strains so i shouldn't have to worry about getting to tall lol

Yea Im thinking ill just top them an veg for another 2 weeks an then go 12.12 but really want to have a better yield but yea im also concerned height wise to just cause im doing my tent an only raises so far but i am doing indicas strains so i shouldn't have to worry about getting to tall lol

Sounds like a plan Buddy.:)
When you go to flower, keep your lights close and they won't jump as much.
Sometimes the topping will help to keep them a bit shorter. Good Luck.:yummy:

Sounds like a plan Buddy.:)
When you go to flower, keep your lights close and they won't jump as much.
Sometimes the topping will help to keep them a bit shorter. Good Luck.:yummy:
I didnt even know about the whole keep your light close wouldn't that cause burning but i will give it a shot an keep you posted omm appreciate the advice an support stay tuned

I didnt even know about the whole keep your light close wouldn't that cause burning but i will give it a shot an keep you posted omm appreciate the advice an support stay tuned

Par_Graph_HPS.gif

This saved my ass... :peacetwo::goodluck:

Sweet deal bro, I'm anxious to see how you make out with just the HPS. Subscribered up :smokin:

Much appreciated sisco you've never seen nobody grow with just hps? ive done it a few times an was successful stay tuned brother i love all the support an advice from fellow growers...:thumb:

nice setup crower! suscribed, i too am very interested to see how the girls do in veg with an HPS. im sure they'll do just fine, :goodluck: and cant wait for more pics.

HaPpY GrOwN:roorrip:

nice setup crower! suscribed, i too am very interested to see how the girls do in veg with an HPS. im sure they'll do just fine, :goodluck: and cant wait for more pics.

HaPpY GrOwN:roorrip:

Thanks Dro much appreciated brother everyone's commenting on my veg with hps yall are starting to make me worry lol idk but will see what the outcome is...stay tuned:Rasta:

Have you considered cloning the tops when you cut them?

Have you considered cloning the tops when you cut them?

Ive thought about it alot inda just dont think Im going to have room for another 8 I want to see how this tent works out height width etc...with my first 8 also ive never cloned brother so thats a whole new ball park for me, I'm thinking of slapping the credit card out an having another setup like this in the garage for my veg cycle

the girls are looking happy, even the lil runt is starting to do sum work. before its too late.. dude crower cloning is so simple. theres alotta different methods out there but honestly the most simple and least amount of maintenance is a bubble cloner. i made one 2 weeks ago and its never been such a breeze. if you wanna broaden ur horizons and in search of that goal to be ultimate gurue guy lol u'd be one step closer to achieving that goal. anyways sory to ramble the girls are getting bigger cant wait to see them all growed up..

HaPpY GrOWn :roorrip:

the girls are looking happy, even the lil runt is starting to do sum work. before its too late.. dude crower cloning is so simple. theres alotta different methods out there but honestly the most simple and least amount of maintenance is a bubble cloner. i made one 2 weeks ago and its never been such a breeze. if you wanna broaden ur horizons and in search of that goal to be ultimate gurue guy lol u'd be one step closer to achieving that goal. anyways sory to ramble the girls are getting bigger cant wait to see them all growed up..

HaPpY GrOWn :roorrip:

No worries I think the middle shorty's roots are just barely starting no idea why but shes getting there Ive been really debating on cloning lol Ill will look into the bubble cloner an ideas where to look up info? lol dont trip on the rambling lol I like much needed advice brother...

Ive been looking at aero-cloners. I found a 25 site one for $75. I found alot of good reviews on it. That being said, you usually get what you pay for. Most of em start around $250.

Ive been looking at aero-cloners. I found a 25 site one for $75. I found alot of good reviews on it. That being said, you usually get what you pay for. Most of em start around $250.

Wow why so much for any clone station idk im having debates wither to go out an purchase one an another tent setup will see lol your ladies are looking good inda

Guys check out some of the diy threads, you can build a great cloner for under $100.

Search the grow forum itself for anything with cloner in the title, there are quite a few.

I really like this one, social smoker told me about it.

Making The SH Mistic Cloner

He gives a great tutorial on taking clones in that thread too:thumb:

Your right Buddy! :Rasta:

I forgot what kind of light you had, so not too close after all. Crispy Critters!:smokin:

Guys check out some of the diy threads, you can build a great cloner for under $100.

Search the grow forum itself for anything with cloner in the title, there are quite a few.

I just got done reading it. It is a GREAT thread. As usual soon as I figure out how I want to do something someone (usually you, lol) says "Hey check this out".:goodjob:

Indeed blue glad you advised this link I was actually looking at cloners to I think my next grow im going to do it myself much appreciated brother...

Your right Buddy! :Rasta:

I forgot what kind of light you had, so not too close after all. Crispy Critters!:smokin:

Lol Omm trying to ruinin my grow i understand no love bro hahaha you totally threw me off when you told me that but I wont be getting to close to them another question I had was that you might be able to answer for me is- Is it a really big issue using my hps as a veg an then just throwing it into 12.12 with my same light?

Back
Top Bottom