GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Crower619

Hows it going everybody haven't grown in sometime this is my 6th grow this time i decided to go all out this time an invest some money into this grow!..

1.4 Og Lemon Kush, 4 Caramelicious clones
2.Grow Lab 120 Tent
3.6" Hydrofarm Blockbuster hood
4.6"Ducting an induct Hydrofarm fan
5.600w HPS with Galaxy Ballast
6.Nutrients-Super natural grow doesnt need to be Ph'd also super natural bloom
7.Indoor royal gold humbolt mixed with royal gold basement soil
8.2 gallon pots

I planted them on 5/1/11 an started with 18-6 save a little on the electricity bill i will keep you guys posted an thanks for tuning in

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

downsize2.jpg

Hey guys update on the ladies my temps are around 75.4% an the Rh is around 49% fed the ladies today an rotated them they're taking off quick already showing the sex an saw some crystals... @ Mad Mardo thanks I thought no one had love for me on my journal lol stay tuned tho its been awhile

Hey Crower - I'm onboard and anxious to see how these turn out. Congrats on the upgrades - how do you like that growlab tent? I'm thinking of getting one later this summer. :goodluck: bro!

@-XL thanks I love this growlab tent it was the best purchase I made it has all the hook ups cut outs for ventilation, straps an etc...I have 8 going right now an could still fit another 6 I would recommend this to everyone

That's great to hear Crower, further supports my research -- that those Growlab tents freakin' rock! Of all the one's I've looked at getting - they looked the nicest to me and the sturdiest/best made. I'm thinking of getting the 80L I think it was... 5' wide, 2' deep and 6'7" tall. Seems perfect. Just need the $$ now. Thanks for the feedback on it. :thumb:

Oh, and I answered your post on my thread regarding RH - hope it helps. :)

Nice Setup... I'm using a 2x4 Hydrohut tent and I love it! I set mine up similar to yours and its really nice to have all the holes and supports available for customizing it however.... Can't wait to see how yours ladies turn out!! I am doing my first grow now, soil and have learned a lot already from this site!!

That's great to hear Crower, further supports my research -- that those Growlab tents freakin' rock! Of all the one's I've looked at getting - they looked the nicest to me and the sturdiest/best made. I'm thinking of getting the 80L I think it was... 5' wide, 2' deep and 6'7" tall. Seems perfect. Just need the $$ now. Thanks for the feedback on it. :thumb:

Oh, and I answered your post on my thread regarding RH - hope it helps. :)

Where are you looking X? My local Hydro store here sold the 120 for around 230 which isnt a bad price at all thanks i got the answer much appreciated bro

Nice Setup... I'm using a 2x4 Hydrohut tent and I love it! I set mine up similar to yours and its really nice to have all the holes and supports available for customizing it however.... Can't wait to see how yours ladies turn out!! I am doing my first grow now, soil and have learned a lot already from this site!!

Most definitely it is well worth the purchase glad to hear your on your first grow bro...Ive learned alot from my 1st grow to now on my 6th an feel like a pro lol stay tuned

Where are you looking X? My local Hydro store here sold the 120 for around 230 which isnt a bad price at all thanks i got the answer much appreciated bro

I agree that the tents are pretty reasonable, but I have to invest in some other upgrades and changes in the house before I can install the tent. Nothing's simple! :)

I agree that the tents are pretty reasonable, but I have to invest in some other upgrades and changes in the house before I can install the tent. Nothing's simple! :)

No doubt I understand brother upgrades do come first over a tent lol I wanna do hydro for my next setup but have no idea

I gotta say, after just 2-4 weeks of my first grow, I love the tent...however, I already am seeing visions of multiple rooms going in the future...LOL...I never realized how connected you can get with your plants and the whole process, I think I feel as close to a mother as I ever could...LMAO.... I will definitely stay posted, check out my grow journal when you get a chance...its long, videos on top, photos towards the bottom... best of luck with your grow and I def will keep tuned in!!!

Dude, I've always wanted to get a light setup like that. I can't justify the price or the energy costs, you know? Especially since I'm only growing one or two plants at a time. You've got a great setup, I'm totally in!

I gotta say, after just 2-4 weeks of my first grow, I love the tent...however, I already am seeing visions of multiple rooms going in the future...LOL...I never realized how connected you can get with your plants and the whole process, I think I feel as close to a mother as I ever could...LMAO.... I will definitely stay posted, check out my grow journal when you get a chance...its long, videos on top, photos towards the bottom... best of luck with your grow and I def will keep tuned in!!!

Lol Im already thinking of making another same purchase like this one an have a strict veg room going in the garage, so that way when these ladies are done its going straight to the flowering cycle tent will see but I know what you mean by feeling like a mother brother I've read your journal good sh*t

Dude, I've always wanted to get a light setup like that. I can't justify the price or the energy costs, you know? Especially since I'm only growing one or two plants at a time. You've got a great setup, I'm totally in!

Mac good to have you along brother..always great having more fellow growers an support I understand cost wise my first 4 grows were less than a couple hundred bucks so i know where your coming from..stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom