GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

Should be a drain pan under the filter. I would check that. The drain line can get clogged. Check that. If that is the problem clean it out . And then once a month pour a shot glass of bleach down the drain. That will keep algae from forming. Good luck.

I'm doing soil grow not hydro setup brother im talking about the ducting that is connected to the inline fan thats sucking cold air in to circulate the heat*

Hi Crower :ganjamon:

Since your going into flower tomorrow, what I was going to post is moot now.

An old grower told me that once a plant reaches 2 feet in veg each inch of growth after that equals 1 oz more of yield. :ganjamon:

An old grower told me that once a plant reaches 2 feet in veg each inch of growth after that equals 1 oz more of yield. :ganjamon:

Damn that just made my smile go up omm pretty baked off some lemon haze og :bong: but Im going to end my veg on sunday but this new updated photo shows you how busy theyre all getting...

Update on the ladies 77 Degrees with Rh of 47% so I spread them all out since there just so bushy an gave the light adjustments about 6 clicks up an gave my little runt a boost with a showbox under her lol but shes growing im starving her so her roots push its working as you can tell, They'll be on 12.12 monday
2011-05-19_23-29-26_362.jpg

Update on the ladies 77 Degrees with Rh of 47% so I spread them all out since there just so bushy an gave the light adjustments about 6 clicks up an gave my little runt a boost with a showbox under her lol but shes growing im starving her so her roots push its working as you can tell, They'll be on 12.12 monday
2011-05-19_23-29-26_362.jpg

Well, for sure you need to flower now! They will jump and fill that tent up.
Looking beautiful my friend!
:ganjamon:

I'm doing soil grow not hydro setup brother im talking about the ducting that is connected to the inline fan thats sucking cold air in to circulate the heat*

Lol.My bad man. I dont why i thought you were talking about your housa a/c.:lot-o-toke:

Lol.My bad man. I dont why i thought you were talking about your housa a/c.:lot-o-toke:

All gravy inda lol I was like wait what drain lol bleach huh hahaha must have been on cloud 9 brother cant wait to flower these bad girls...

@Omm-@ 2 more days wont kill lol there actually up to my knees right now an im 6"2 pictures make them seem alot taller but thanks brother cant wait to see them finally bud :thanks:

yo crower, girls are looking good minus that ugly anerexic lil thing in the middle. honestly id yank that weaklink, but thats me. the water dripping from the duct has to be condisation, u said its blowing cold air into ur warm tent. well the process of evaporation and condensation speaks for itself. the cold air going through ur duct is holding tiny water molecules. and once entering the hot ducting the cold water vapor now expands in the duct from the heat and u get a lining of condesation. like "due" on the grass early in the morning right when the suns coming up. what kind of ducting are you using? if its the insolated ducting then im pretty sure your experiencing water retention build up. u can somewhat solve it byt putting a dry cloth or towel over the intake kinda as a make shift filter. or just simply go get 40 ft of the regular non insulated ducting.

HaPpY GrOwN:roorrip:

yo crower, girls are looking good minus that ugly anerexic lil thing in the middle. honestly id yank that weaklink, but thats me. the water dripping from the duct has to be condisation, u said its blowing cold air into ur warm tent. well the process of evaporation and condensation speaks for itself. the cold air going through ur duct is holding tiny water molecules. and once entering the hot ducting the cold water vapor now expands in the duct from the heat and u get a lining of condesation. like "due" on the grass early in the morning right when the suns coming up. what kind of ducting are you using? if its the insolated ducting then im pretty sure your experiencing water retention build up. u can somewhat solve it byt putting a dry cloth or towel over the intake kinda as a make shift filter. or just simply go get 40 ft of the regular non insulated ducting.

HaPpY GrOwN:roorrip:

No doubt that what I figured what it was I just wrapped a towel around it but they're all looking great even my little runt lol I would never yank her shes like the ugly duck of the crew lol even if she gives me one little cola ill still love her no matter what..But stay tuned dro there going into 12.12 starting monday Im going to give her 24hr dark time on sunday

You mean, there's an OLDER med man? ;)

In all seriousness, that's the kind of learnin' I like -- thanks for sharing that my friend!

You mean, there's an OLDER med man? ;)

In all seriousness, that's the kind of learnin' I like -- thanks for sharing that my friend!

I just said he was old....Not Older! :ganjamon:

yo, looking great. what size fan are you using to cool that hood with the 600?

Im using a 6 inch inline duct fan running at all times an I also have two smaller clip on fans blowing on the ladies at all times but all the heat gets pushed out from my exhaust port...

Crower! The girls look great!:yummy: I can't wait to see how they finish

As for the RH...I usually try to keep it around 40% during flower. It is alright if it creeps up, but try to at least keep it below 50%, especially when those buds start swelling and getting dense. Keeping the RH low, and using a fan to keep the air from getting stagnated around the plants will keep any mold issues away.

Crower! The girls look great!:yummy: I can't wait to see how they finish

As for the RH...I usually try to keep it around 40% during flower. It is alright if it creeps up, but try to at least keep it below 50%, especially when those buds start swelling and getting dense. Keeping the RH low, and using a fan to keep the air from getting stagnated around the plants will keep any mold issues away.

:welcome: aboard Conquering glad to have you, Thanks the girls are in sleep mode for 24hrs right now thank you about the Rh info I'm averaging around 40-48% so hopefully that's good enough I'm sure my dehumidifier will keep it at a mid level...including the two clip on fans I've got circulating around

Back
Top Bottom