Growlow's 2000 Watt Organic RDWC HYDRO Headband - CottonCandy - Diablo OG

Growlow

What strain is it?
Headband, Cotton Candy, Diablo OG and maybe one of my Sour Tsunami clones but I'll only be growing it for seed if I do.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
RDWC Hydro/Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
1/3 soil 1/3 coco 1/3 vermiculite and mycorrhizae

Size of light?
2x 1000W Hortilux Super HPS

Is it aircooled?
Yes

Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?

Daytime temp: 78f
Nighttime temp: 65f
RH: 50%
PH of Res: 6.2

Any Pests ?
On and off attack from root aphids but haven't seen any since dunking and flushing with Ecosmart Organic Insect Killer

How often are you watering?
as required every 3-4 days

Type and strength of ferts used?

General Organics line for both Veg and Flower. Super thrive only during transplants.

I feed very light in both stages but as we go along I'll share exactly what I add and when and how much.

G'day everyone:welcome:

So here we go round 2! :cheer: I'm pretty stoked about this next stage of my operation. I've had to do some major revival on a friends attempt at super cropping his Cotton Candy. I'm going to use what he's done to my advantage though. The Headband I've been sitting on for a while and am ready to put her into rotation. Both have been transplanted from their little pots into my Hydroton/Coco/Soil/Sand layering net pot setup. I have started to consider moving soil out of the system all together but the rooting matrix up top seem to like that little nook of dirt. I'm planning on doing at least 3-4 weeks more in the veg before moving them into the flower room. Everything in this grow has been grown from seed besides the Sour Tsunami. Now I have the Temp's dialed in I'm really excited to see this garden flourish. I'll be sure to add more video this time and make it a bit more interactive :Namaste:

Headband
Headband27.jpg

Diablo OG cut
DiabloOG.jpg

Cotton Candy Rescue :high-five:
Cotton_Candy5.jpg

Re: Growlow's 2000watt Organic RDWC HYDRO Headband/CottonCandy/DiabloOG

So these are the pots I put my clones in I'd say they are quite small. Much too small for the plants currently in them. 5x5 and 8 inches tall are the measurements. These guys will be going into net pots and 5 gallon DWC buckets for the next 3-4 weeks which I have done and am just in the editing part of the video I'm going to put up. Which will show the whole process.

My Temp and Humidity device has some screen damage but I can still tell the temps and humidity.

looking good. seem like you have plenty of space to work with!!!

Cheers man. The room is somewhat incomplete. I appreciate you checking it out!

Anyone have any idea how to put more than 1 audio track on a youtube video. My video is 7 minutes in length. I don't want you guys getting 4 minutes of no sound. I appreciate any and all the help you can give :)

So for a very overdue update. Things are coming along nicely. These guys have all been transplanted into net pots with layers of sand/soil/coco and hydroton. They are top fed with General Organic nutrients by top feed and have their roots resting in aerated 6.3 pH balanced water with temps of 74f. So lets get this party started :party::woohoo::theband::cough:

The room currently. The clones are a mixture of Sour Tsunami (10% CBD .04% THC) and Micky Kush (all phenos) :)
20140803_193623.jpg

My Growlow or should I say Fluxed 818 Headband
20140803_193631.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the update :hug:

subbed... very nice set up you have there. i would say ATLEAST 4 weeks of veg ahead. are you only gonna flower the 4 larger plants or are you going to send the clones to flower as well?

Hey cheers for stopping past Tamir hope you got something to get down with me if not :passitleft:
Appreciate the sub man. The clones I plan on mothering out for more clones. Especially with the Sour Tsunami. I have big plans for those genetics and I need an abundance of them. I'll more than likely apply that silver technique and seed them out so I have what I need. Probably do the same to the Micky Kush now I think about. It is truly such a great Sativa smoke. REALLY impressed me. Haven't tried the Indica dom or Sativa dom just the 50/50 so I'm super excited to see if there is any real difference in affect. I have a feeling this veg might be a 7 weeker. I really want a good yield so I'll push it to the limit :)

Oh trust me i'll fully stocked :tokin:..

Yea I have year to try the silver on any of my ladies. I'm a new grower and wanna master all the basic stuff before I start to make fem seeds or even harvest pollen. You gonna cross that sour tsunami? Any idea whee I can find some seeds of her? I have yet to see that strain around.

Yea my last grow had a 6 week veg (almost 6....40days) my current will probably get loser to 60 days due to space in the flower tent. Just germed seeds owe the weekend and my current harvest won't be ready til about mid/late sept.

Oh trust me i'll fully stocked :tokin:..

Yea I have year to try the silver on any of my ladies. I'm a new grower and wanna master all the basic stuff before I start to make fem seeds or even harvest pollen. You gonna cross that sour tsunami? Any idea whee I can find some seeds of her? I have yet to see that strain around.

Yea my last grow had a 6 week veg (almost 6....40days) my current will probably get loser to 60 days due to space in the flower tent. Just germed seeds owe the weekend and my current harvest won't be ready til about mid/late sept.

So the strain came out of a garden here in Seattle called Soltice Gardens. It's only available as a clone. I have yet to see any of the big seed depot's online stock it . I do have a close friend who suffers from some severe illnesses including Rheumatoid Arthritis and a couple very rare Autoimmune diseases. The names of which escape me. She and her partner I think plan to invest and start up a business in the medical industry in NYC and I'll be making sure she gets a good supply of it when she does I'd be happy to let you know. It's all free. I'm about healing myself and anyone else I can so I want to be clear about that upfront.

I have grown all kinds of Kush, Haze and more, but right now I am really enjoying the genetics coming out of the TGA group. Big fan of anything of theirs I've tried so far although I've narrowed down some favourites. For the medical experimental side of things I plan on crossing Micky Kush(4%CBG/28%THC) to both AC/DC (20+%CBD/1%THC) and Sour Tsunami (10%CBD/0.48%THC). Now I am well aware that for the most beneficial medical effect its best to have all these Cannabinoids in a synergy vs being about strengths of one or the other but this is breeding so we'll see what comes of it. There will be no silver involved in those crosses obviously as I'll be using Micky Kush males

So the strain came out of a garden here in Seattle called Soltice Gardens. It's only available as a clone. I have yet to see any of the big seed depot's online stock it . I do have a close friend who suffers from some severe illnesses including Rheumatoid Arthritis and a couple very rare Autoimmune diseases. The names of which escape me. She and her partner I think plan to invest and start up a business in the medical industry in NYC and I'll be making sure she gets a good supply of it when she does I'd be happy to let you know. It's all free. I'm about healing myself and anyone else I can so I want to be clear about that upfront.

I have grown all kinds of Kush, Haze and more, but right now I am really enjoying the genetics coming out of the TGA group. Big fan of anything of theirs I've tried so far although I've narrowed down some favourites. For the medical experimental side of things I plan on crossing Micky Kush(4%CBG/28%THC) to both AC/DC (20+%CBD/1%THC) and Sour Tsunami (10%CBD/0.48%THC). Now I am well aware that for the most beneficial medical effect its best to have all these Cannabinoids in a synergy vs being about strengths of one or the other but this is breeding so we'll see what comes of it. There will be no silver involved in those crosses obviously as I'll be using Micky Kush males

It definitely sounds like you're on the right path. I too am trying to find a way to dive into the legal medical market in NYC. Sine it's so new, there aren't many resources out here for us. As of now MMJ is only available in it's edible form and even with that I believe the state is outsourcing it's medicine. I hope to one day be able to experiment with different cannabinoids and see their benefits.

28% THC??? That's great!! I wish I could get my hands on that. I will definitely b following this grow closely. I'm subbed to many journals now but i'll be sure to keep an eye out for your updates.

And this is why there should be more people like you out there. There are several live minded people on this site. You have a great journal going and people should see it. Go make some rounds and share your knowledge on some other journals and it will bring others here. If not it will be just me and you enjoying your efforts.

Yeah for sure! I'm currently subbed to a couple dozen journals and have done my best to be as active as possible. With a pregnant wife, a house that needs renovations (which I do all myself) and running two separate start up companies, I usually get on here during the late hours of the evening because I suffer from mild insomnia. I don't think there are that many people on here at that time of night as international as it may be. Though in comparison to the majority I am nowhere near as active. Some of these journals move so fast its hard to keep up with them.

Haha I know exactly what you mean. My journal is moving very slow but it's to be expected. Congrats on the baby. And have fun with the Renos. How the hell you find time to grow?

Haha I know exactly what you mean. My journal is moving very slow but it's to be expected. Congrats on the baby. And have fun with the Renos. How the hell you find time to grow?

Cheers mate. I appreciate the kindness. I have mild insomnia so I don't sleep much. I find ways to keep myself preoccupied so that the dredge feeling from a lack of sleeping doesn't consume me. Two of those being growing and breeding. I will do some breeding journals here soon. Where I'm going to cross Micky Kush or Nurse Jackie to AC/DC both are high of either end of the spectrum for THC and CBD. So I'm excited for that one :) Cheers again for taking the time to check things out mate. I truly am appreciative. I'll be sure to return the favour and check out your journals

What kind of growing medium is that? Soil in a DWC system? Please explain. I've not seen this yet except in a smart pot system setup.

EDIT: Your Plants are looking very lovely. I'd love to get my hands on the 28% stuff you had.

I'm glad you asked mate. I just put a video together about the process. I'll throw it up on here within the hour explaining it in detail :)

Back
Top Bottom