Growrooks Soil Multi Strain Mother Plant Grow 2012

got my veg room all done

I just gave the girls a good flush with mild nuts and decided to check the ph of the runoff and it was up in the 7 range. is this a bad thing my girls are looking great but i dont want a problem down the road

Starting to see some buds , wwxbb is gonna be a great plant i think, I think it will make it to the next grow, my blue cheese isnt doing to good, but the blue planet nuts are making a hugh diff in my plants. I noticed that using cheap store bought all purpose food the plants always had that red veins in the stems and leaf steams, i know this is normal for some strains but once i gave them some BPN that slowly went away to nice green not to light not to dark. also in my first grow my plants were either yellow, dark green or nute burned not now, there a nice prefectly shade of green thanks to BPN good job Corey. Anyone that still has there mircle gro or any other plant food you can get at walmart, make the switch you wont regret it.

anyone ever grow big bang

End of week 3 update
Exodus Cheese
017273.JPG

Fruit Spirit
018260.JPG
025168.JPG

White Widow x Big Bud
020223.JPG
021225.JPG

Church
023171.JPG
022174.JPG

Super Diesel
024153.JPG
018260.JPG

Blue Cheese
026152.JPG
027144.JPG

that was end of week 4 pics not 3

man are my girls loving the BPN!

Im up to 1600 ppm and still no brown tips :thumb:

Just wondering if anyone has used the bloom booster with 2 part BPN. Is it worth it

WEEK 5
THINGS ARE GOING GREAT
0031036.JPG
004960.JPG
0021086.JPG
0011080.JPG
005916.JPG
006782.JPG
007748.JPG
008691.JPG
009624.JPG
010586.JPG
012434.JPG
011499.JPG
013416.JPG

:blunt:

:high-five:

Looking good, Growrook - A lot to be proud of there. Really nice! +rep

Here, I'll catch that high-five... :high-five:

I thought maybe you were having problems when I got your message (I get a lot of questions from people having deficiencies or problems - which I don't mind either btw). But, looks like you have everything dialed in to me!

As far as night-time temps, a 10 degree drop is about ideal I think. For example, I'm at about 77f during lights on, and 67f at lights off.

Great job so far!! :bravo:

Oh, and we should get your signature working better if we can. Try going to settings and clicking "Edit Signature" on the left side. See if you can delete what you have perhaps, and copy/paste this in there (if you want):

Grow Rook's multi-strain Mother Plant grow 2012 -- Newest Journal

If you don't like that, want to edit it further, or have any more questions about adding it... let me know. Having this updated can help bring more people to your journal, especially if you are participating in other journals and they see you have a grow too, etc.

Keep up the great work!

Growrook you rotten bastard!!!
I wish I could take pictures like that!!!!!!! Very beautiful indeed.
Plants look great my friend.

LOL thanks vary much Alaskan1. Im gonna do some week 6 pic after work. Ya the pic do look great, I got my computer hooked up to a 42inch screen so evryones pic look great on the bigger screen. im just glad for you and a few others that help me in my first grow, which made me able to have success in this grow :Namaste:

Looking good, Growrook - A lot to be proud of there. Really nice! +rep

Here, I'll catch that high-five... :high-five:

I thought maybe you were having problems when I got your message (I get a lot of questions from people having deficiencies or problems - which I don't mind either btw). But, looks like you have everything dialed in to me!

As far as night-time temps, a 10 degree drop is about ideal I think. For example, I'm at about 77f during lights on, and 67f at lights off.

Great job so far!! :bravo:

Oh, and we should get your signature working better if we can. Try going to settings and clicking "Edit Signature" on the left side. See if you can delete what you have perhaps, and copy/paste this in there (if you want):

Grow Rook's multi-strain Mother Plant grow 2012 -- Newest Journal

If you don't like that, want to edit it further, or have any more questions about adding it... let me know. Having this updated can help bring more people to your journal, especially if you are participating in other journals and they see you have a grow too, etc.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks Xlr8 for the kind words, and the help i did change my signature hopefully that helps promote my journal better.
congrats on the nug of the month in sept :goodjob: I hope one day ill have a winner :Namaste:

Thanks Xlr8 for the kind words, and the help i did change my signature hopefully that helps promote my journal better.
congrats on the nug of the month in sept :goodjob: I hope one day ill have a winner :Namaste:

Thanks Grow Rook! I like how you did your signature now, but you still have your previous grow linked instead of your new one, so you may want to update the link. I should have been a little more clear also that your link for the new journal was to the old journal...

I have no doubt you'll have some amazing nugs to put in the NOTM contest by the looks of this grow!! :thumb:

WEEKS 6 UPDATE ENJOY ITS GETTING STICKY ICKY AROUND HERE!
05925.JPG
05831.JPG
05733.JPG
05634.JPG
05534.JPG
05440.JPG
05345.JPG
05250.JPG
05139.JPG
05043.JPG
04942.JPG
04856.JPG
04755.JPG
04658.JPG
04553.JPG
04461.JPG
04362.JPG
04278.JPG

I think i got it fixed now. hows that

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom