GrowStealthLED 600w ProBloom - White Widow - AK47 - Amazon Aeroponics

LEDBaby

Hi 420 ok this is my official first run using the GSL600 probloom light! ive just kind of finished my grow room build ,just a few minor tweaks left while im waiting for my cuttings to root which are in my Xtream cloner. I still need to purchase my amazon but its not in stock untill wednesday and i need to put an hinge and padlock on my stealth door haha!

im goin to be using this gsl600 proboom, ive got a 5" temperature controlled fan as exaust and a passive 5" intake form outside air ( im in the uk so the air is pretty damn cold most of the time which SUCKS for me and my sensitive nipples but Rocks for cooling!!!! :D) ive got a 5" rhino 300mm carbon filter, my passive intake goes from an airbrick, then im using a vent converter to take that rectangular shape to my 5" ducting, the ducting is 5" insulated type, im like i said earlier im in the process of buying the AMAZON 8 pot ( large net pot ) system.

my room is an outside hut which i rebuilt from scratch, its brick made , i have 50mm kingspan insulation all round and roof has kingspan plus normal loft insultion too, its all plaster boarded then plastered, with a partition wall and behing that wall lies my tent! it was given to me as a 2mx1.2x2m with holes in it so i cut the bitch up and restiched the zips on to make it a custom made 1.2x1.2m tent fits neatly in my stealth room.
anyhow heres some pics ive just taken...... remeber still inconstruction for the next week so a tad messy :D

this is the room as far back as i could stand with wall behind me :(

IMG_11318.JPG

fan + filter + light

IMG_112311.JPG

power to my room

IMG_11258.JPG

fan controller built in

IMG_11267.JPG

thats my intake but just dumped on the floor atm i want to plum it into a wooden board and put a 120mm fan on it and sit it under my canopy. under construction!

IMG_11208.JPG

ok so here are some pictures of my babys! i took the cuttings yesterday so fingerscrossed they goin to pull through :D

IMG_11306.JPG

IMG_11289.JPG

the plan is to scrog theses babys but i get onto that at a later date.... anyway vye for now be back soon so take a seat bitches!!!!

oh and whats best way to post videos?

Re: GROWSTEALTHLED 600w probloom: white widow,ak47,powerplant, amazon aeroponics

Hi mate. Looks like a great grow room you've created there. I'll be watching to see these lights in action. All the best with it.

C:thumb:

Re: GrowStealthLED 600w ProBloom: White Widow - AK47 - Power Plant - Amazon Aeroponic

made a drawing to try explain my setup abit more

room_setup.jpg

IMG_xxx.jpg

Re: GrowStealthLED 600w ProBloom: White Widow - AK47 - Power Plant - Amazon Aeroponic

high LEDBaby, I'm goin for the ride:popcorn:. Was talkin with GSL about his lights and waiting for a journal. Wish it was the 300 you were using but I guess the 600 will have to do. Prove that these lights are far better than the others so I can make some decisions bro. Best of luck to you:goodluck::Namaste:

still waiting on m damn cuttings to start rooting!!! its painfull waiting!

made a vid of the grow room construction

little update...... amazon system got delivered today yey \o/ but...... they didnt pack the spray delivery bar so i gave them a call and gave them some beef so thats coming in the morning.

Just checked on my babys and a few have sprouted roots!! victory dance!

ok another update with some pictures, just before i post i wanna state a few things.

im no grow expert as this is my 2nd grow , i like to call my self an advanced noob :D

ive been reading for the past year about growing and the advanced side of things with temperatures,ph,ec,c02 ( and how that can change temperatures the plant prefers), hydroponics, benefits of aeroponics ect also one of the reasons i went led! i see the science in how the leds should work better, and have better efficiancy also the aeroponics for its efficiancy and also which took me to the GSL600probloom and here i am now! but still this is my second grow!! my first grow i messed up with little things as a NOOB grower would. This time i've ironed out alot of my problems and also intruduced an aeroponics system. Better airflow too with new fans and a better intake from my previous room.

SO i hope u can all treat me as a NEW GROWER and help me with advice and any problems that occur! im open to all advice and will appreciate it, any questions just ask.

I realise that ive rushed into things and gone aeroponics and more advanced growing! ive even missed out on growing with hps. but hey thats just me! like i say ive read all i can but i suppose experience is key! thats why i need you guys too :D

1 more thing while i just remembered! ive decided to chalk F@#K! the power plant cuttings as the mother isnt ready for cutts yet and so they would take too long to catch up to the white widow and the ak47, so im think of just going either 3x white widow 3x ak47 or 2 and 2 and suggestions 4 plants or 6? i will have to alter this thread name if i can i dunno?

so anyway back to the photos......

ok these are the cuttings white widow at the front and ak47 at the back
IMG_114610.JPG

this is my favourite cutting its white widow! my friend snaped a nice brance of his mother plant buy accident and made a beasty cut and its loving the aeropnics cloaner! this is 1 week old from been cut!
IMG_11477.JPG

pointless photo but this is my secured door i finally fitted to my sex chamber!!
IMG_11418.JPG

these are the amazon pictures which i have coated with a sheet of black and white reflective just to help the reflectivity and keep roots cooler slighly
IMG_11454.JPG

IMG_11449.JPG

the fan u see is my intake! i made a bracket and fitted it to a table under the amazon ( i had to cut the legs half size) the fan is a 120mm thermaltake pc fan ive wire to an ac adapter! im in mixed minds to change the fan for a more powerful 1 or not ill get on to that later, need to check the cfm on it, or maybe have 2 fans i have 1 spare.

IMG_11437.JPG

i havent given my room i real temperature test yet as we have just had an heat wave, kinda for uk anyway! and so i want a average day reading, howerther if i lights on at night the temps will be cooler anyway. I just prefer my exaust fan not to hit fill speed as it sounds abit too loud for my liking especially when its in my outhouse! but from a little tes other day i can keep the temps at around 26/27 degrees C (78.8f/80.6f) quite easy, my fan kicks in full speed at 28 degrees C (82.4f). any suggestions?.

Any suggestions on feeds and any advanced nutrients? i do think im just goin to give my self a standard grow on just basic veg and flower nutes nothing else as im a new grower i need something to compare to next time.

im already reading in to co2 for my next grow using a sealed system and cool tubing my led light!

to make things fun on my videos im considering acting as the ONE and only ARNOLD SMOKESLIKEAWIGGA! i maybe rubbish at his impression i dont care but atleast i can talk on my videos and show my face if i can find a arny mask! i know 420 as alot of american readers so who better! obamaha? ill probably chicken out in the morning when i sobre up i dont know :D

ok im goin to end this update now as ive had a smoke and im just typing shit for the sake, also if there is any spelling mistakes plz put it down to the weed! and i really cant be assed to spell check i need food!!!

ive just put my clones under a cfl blue 150w shud be moving them to my room at weekend if i can get a tap sorted ( modding amazon with a tap underneath for if need to drain the water if i have to , as it will be scrogged so cand really take the lid up).

:thumb: like the set up looking forward to watchin

cant wait dude hopefully my ph meter will come in the morning then i can move them homes , there getting too big for the cloner now! roots are hudge.

ok bitches my ph meter has just been delivered!!! whoop whoop!

so from what ive been reading i want to try keep my ph at levels between 5.5-6.2

and the nute ppm ill have to work out what the plant tells me, ive read a decent guide of which ill post here

"You cannot just say, "oh yes give the plants X amount of ppm". Because if you give a small plant 700 ppm, it will DIE very very quickly. (Especially on a .5 conversion scale).

Let me try to explain this by example.

Example 1:

We have a Aeroponics setup with a 20 gallon reservoir with 14 female plants that are currently 4 weeks into the vegetative growth stage. How much nutrients should be in the reservoir? Obviously, you don't want to add too much or they will burn to death, and you don't want to add too little or they will be deficient. So we go ahead and start small, and add 200 ppm. After a day you notice that the ppm meter reads 150 ppm in the reservoir. So you add more nutrients (in the recommended proportial ratios as listed on the bottle) and bring it up to 300 ppm. The next day you notice the ppm meter reads 290 ppm, so you add more nutrients and bring the reservoir up to 350 ppm. A few days pass by and you notice NO change on the ppm meter, but the reservoir water level has gone done considerably (soaked up by the plants). Why did the PPMs stay the same once the reservoir was increased to 350 ppm? Good question.

This means that the plants required a target nutrient concentration of 350 ppm so that the nutrient uptake RATE and water uptake RATE of the plants at this particular stage of growth are perfectly balanced. In other words, the plants would consume just enough nutrients, and just enough water keep the current ratio of nutrients to water in the reservoir at 350ppm. This is how you know you are at the right level of nutrients in your reservoir.

Example 2:

We have a Aeroponics setup with a 20 gallon reservoir with 14 female plants that are currently 6 weeks into the flowering growth stage. What should the nutrients be at? The ppms are currently set at 800 PPMs. A day passes by, and you notice that the PPMs have increased to 950 PPMs. You add some distilled water to the reservoir, and bring the PPMs down to 700 PPMs. Another day passes by, and you notice the PPM meter now reads 750 ppms. So you add more distilled water to bring the total reservoir nutrient concentration to 600 PPMs. A few days pass by and you notice the PPM meter still reads 600 PPMs. What does this mean?

Because the PPM level was constantly increasing when the PPMs were at 800, or 700, this implies that the plants were uptaking more water than nutrients. So more water was added to decrease the concentration of nutrients in the reservoir. Once the concentration (when I say concentration, this means the proportion of water to nutrients in the reservoir) was decreased to a target level of 600 PPM, the rate at which the plants were consuming water and the rate at which the plants were consuming nutrients allowed for the 600 PPM concentration to remain constant. This is the correct reservoir concentration for the plants at this growth stage.

As you can see, using this method is very easy, and it is very easy to apply to any strain, any type of EC meter, or hydro setup. It bases everything on the RATE at which the plants are consuming the nutrients, and water."

so ill try follow that guide and aim for 200 ppm first day then incease them

"ARNY"...........ill be back!!

well scrub that i just checked the ppm of my cloaner and its at 420 ppm ive just added nearly 2 litres of water and its brought it down to 380 so ill aim for around that number! the plants are doin well at the current ppm so should be ok

i checked the ppm of my tap water and thats 260ppm

ok boys and girls! here we go,

ive had a busy day today! let me say i balls up by not getting the smaller net por amazon as transfering the clones from the1.5" net pots to 3" net pots is a pain in the anus! hard to thread the roots without damaging the roots! i managed it without total destruction :D

ive added a water heater to the amazon too and set it to 24 degrees c

ok heres the nutes im using for veg

IMG_11759.JPG

heres my blue lab combi meter i calibrated it this morning and got the ph to 5.7 for tonight ( see how it changes over night) and the ec is 1.0 about 500 ppm

remember im new to this to any advice please give it.

IMG_117610.JPG

my favourite clone the White Widow top!

IMG_11739.JPG

an ak47 clone

IMG_117410.JPG

GSL600 PROBLOOM + little girls

IMG_11785.JPG

nice pic of room

IMG_11778.JPG

3 ak47 at the rear, 3 white widow at the front and 1 white widow in the center for if any dont make it but if the all survive the transition im goin to gorrila grow that bitch in a field :D

IMG_11724.JPG

led in action

IMG_11718.JPG

IMG_11707.JPG

ok guys some feedback would be lovely so i can get an idea of how its goin and any changes i need to do.

any question shoot them at me ill answer asap.

laters!

Re: GrowStealthLED 600w ProBloom: White Widow - AK47 - Amazon Aeroponics

will take some pics tonight and do an update! had some slight calibration problems first 2 days hard to get used to the ph and how much ph down to regulate so i got a bit of nutelock/burn for the first day.... gave them a good dose of root stim to sort out the stress and there back on course they got some red stems due to the stress but the new groth is coming green which i read should be fine.

also another slight hiccup i had , i tured off the aeropump so i could have a look at the roots and forgot to turn it back on!!!! went in 4/5hours later and was like WTF!!!!! my best clone was all wilted and looked like it had been sexually abused! but turned pump back on and check again in morning and every thing back fine phew!!!

few noob mistakes to learn from
1: remember to turn back on pump,light ect before leaving grow room!!

2: be carefull with ph down you dont need much the ph down i got is ph3 which is 1000 x more powerful than ph 6 so from what i read ph7-6-5-4-3 (0-x10-x100-x1000)

just thinking here ,so if i got a 40 litre tank ( 40,000ml @ ph7) and added 4ml @ ph3 (which is 1/10,000 the res) that should put the ph at ph5?? thats in an ideal world excluding any chemical reactions from any nutes in water

or is all that calculation way off? just trying to give myself a 5 minute 'A' level in chemistry

lol anyway back later with pics

ok hers the pics,

this is 1 week into veg in the amzon system using the gsl600w pro bloom

ph 6 ,ppm 610, 27 degrees celcius
IMG_11937.JPG

IMG_11924.JPG

IMG_11918.JPG

nice pic!
IMG_11889.JPG

my favourite white widow
IMG_118911.JPG

more
IMG_11877.JPG

IMG_11907.JPG

IMG_11826.JPG

ok now some roots
IMG_11855.JPG

IMG_11866.JPG

2 pictures to show just how close the internodes are! these babys getting no shortage of light!
IMG_11848.JPG

IMG_11834.JPG

remember this is the first week and its been an ugly week i had the ph fcuk up causing nuteblock/burn and then the turning off the water pump mistake causing wilting, so overall i think there doin great

thanks

looking really good LED!
careful with the ph up/down as you found out it just takes a little... another note is add a little and wait.... give it time to fully mix as if u dont you will come back and find your rez at 4.0 or below..... also only ph once as the more ph up/ down you add the more of the good stuff you will make inactive for the plant. so only ph after the nutes have added.... (you might be doing this i just wanted to make sure)
also dont plan on it beint the same amount of PH every time... it wont. sometimes a drop will do it. we run 60 and 100 gal rez at work and its amazing how temperamental they can be witht he ph up/ down
good luck brother the girls look green love the look of the WW!

Back
Top Bottom