Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

Looks good. You should be pleased. Bigger plants = bigger buds. No if ands or buts.

One of my trim sites is forming a perfectly round bud the size of a tennis ball :) Odd but interesting none the less.

Cheers

I have a feeling one of my colas is going to do that it has 4 tiny branches coming out surrounding the main cola's top bud think like a chandelier with hooks facing outward, the hooks being the branches (only way i can think to describe it right now) and all the buds are level with the main cola. Might be better if i just snap a pic later when lights come on lol. But I have a hunch now that you mention it that those buds on the smaller branch are going to wend up forming into the main cola and probably end up forming in a ball formation.

BEAUTIFUL brother , stacking up great, your gonna have long nice colas I am running critical currently and am in week 2 of flower
420-magazine-mobile412055080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile173486802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile921506729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1202054778.jpg

Been meaning to comment over on your thread about your critical ladies (been silently following along with most grows lately). But yours are looking like they're stacking real nice! I think mine were roughly the same bud size as yours at 2 weeks so you seem to be right on pace with me (here's to hoping that's a good thing lol). :high-five:

I do too. Funny I don't see as much day to day difference, so I take photos and compare. Then you can really see the rapid explosion of buds. Love it. Very cool.

Keep going man. I still gotta write up why its not great to rip the leaves off your plants. I'll try to get to it this week.

Cheers

Is that a good thing?

I'd say so. Its making big kick ass buds. CK 1 was an early front runner when sprouted. Good solid rooting.

Other similar phenos were CK 4 and 5. Making the same type of buds.

Of all the plants, CK 1 is the most nutrient hungry. Could that mean more potency? Dunno. But I'm going to find out. :)

Cheers

Sounds great to me! I've noticed a lot of growth progress just in the last week and I'm excited to see the last 4-5 weeks. All your ladies are looking real good too.

I got a feeling it would be best if you installed seat belts with shoulder straps on your sofa. :)

Remember - Safety first! lol

(we sample some small buds..... wow... and its nowhere near ready)

Cheers

420-magazine-mobile103283412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1502161330.jpg

Here we are in week 5 of flower from 12/12 flip.

420-magazine-mobile1492964195.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810696456.jpg

And the veg tent ladies doing their thing. I had some of the lights on my perfect sun 500 go out on me but I got a hold of neil and he's sending me a dwarf star to replace my 500, should be here Tuesday!

Also tied up the majority of colas in the flower tent, I knew I should have added the second trellis but I didn't get around to it in time. Definitely lesson learned on that though cause tying all those colas took so long!

Ok, Phew. Good. I was hoping all the strings weren't attached to your keyboard. :)

Mine looks much the same, however the stems are thicker. So they support themselves a bit better. This is one of the differences in lighting. HPS produces steam much thicker.

Cheers.

Ok, Phew. Good. I was hoping all the strings weren't attached to your keyboard. :)

Mine looks much the same, however the stems are thicker. So they support themselves a bit better. This is one of the differences in lighting. HPS produces steam much thicker.

Cheers.

I believe more of the issue is the trellis rather than the lighting (although yes lighting plays a role) but from my understanding if the plant doesn't need to hold itself up (i.e. trellis or leaning against side of the tent or what have you) it won't bother making those stems thick/sufficient at supporting themselves because it knows they don't need it. The last grow under LED lighting I did the majority of branches, with the exception of a few leaning against the tent, had little to no issue supporting themselves. Any who do you think you've got an estimated time of harvest on this strain yet? I'm really hoping it runs on the shorter side but i'm willing to wait it out if needs be.

420-magazine-mobile350143417.jpg
420-magazine-mobile29762926.jpg

I just switched over from big bug to overdrive since we are late bloom now. They're coming a long great, I let them get too big for my space, you can see a few of the buds towards the middle are burning a bit and foxtailing but everything else is looking very well!

420-magazine-mobile1694481811.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548496769.jpg

The veg ladies are doing well, not as fast of growers but not bad by any means. I'm getting the canopy pretty even for this run. Also the dwarf star came to replace my broken ps500 so I also got that setup in my veg tent today.

420-magazine-mobile1667258118.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1118877478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2009282656.jpg

Dropping a quick update on the flower tent, everything moving along well. We are, i believe, day 43 of flower (give or take 1 day cause i don't want to check right now). I think this may just be a 9 week strain unless this plant really does a lot of work in 2 weeks but I'm fine with an extra week if it needs it.

Flower room is lookin epic man. Hope my forest looks like that soon! Great job not long now bud
I just wish that I had kept them a bit shorter (really wish I had more height to work with though lol) the light intensity is causing some fox tailing on the center colas like 4-5 of them. But oh well live and learn, still looks like it'll be a great harvest. Your ladies are getting huge, I'm excited to see them ladies flower!

Back
Top Bottom