Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

420-magazine-mobile1235183548.jpg
420-magazine-mobile148052443.jpg

Look her roots grew through the bottom and into the water tray!

420-magazine-mobile1235183548.jpg
420-magazine-mobile148052443.jpg

Look her roots grew through the bottom and into the water tray!

I've found over the years of growing that plants who are getting more "rootier" than usual are often looking for more nutes. Some plants take them slow and easy while others process large amounts of them.

They look very vigorous! A great sign! :thumb:

Cheers

I've found over the years of growing that plants who are getting more "rootier" than usual are often looking for more nutes. Some plants take them slow and easy while others process large amounts of them.

They look very vigorous! A great sign! :thumb:

Cheers
Is that something you've seen from clones of the same strain and the same tray of cuttings? I wouldn't think that would happen but I also don't know lol. I'm hoping they get a little faster growth cause I'm hoping to flip them to flower within the next 2-3 weeks.

Is that something you've seen from clones of the same strain and the same tray of cuttings? I wouldn't think that would happen but I also don't know lol. I'm hoping they get a little faster growth cause I'm hoping to flip them to flower within the next 2-3 weeks.

I've seen it both ways. 1) in cuttings from a same strain who are hungry, and 2) Other strains that are hungrier than another strain.

You are at 2ml's per liter correct?

Cheers

I've seen it both ways. 1) in cuttings from a same strain who are hungry, and 2) Other strains that are hungrier than another strain.

You are at 2ml's per liter correct?

Cheers
Ahh well I just bumped up the feed by another ml to see if it helps any, I'm currently at 9ml per gallon that's after the extra ml

Okay so I've got my list of strains that I can probably get clones of in order of the most likely I am to decide to run after I chop my critical kush ladies. Here's the list:
1. Last Tengo (underdawg x mendo montage)
2. Clementine
3. Out of Body Experience (Skywalker OG x Grateful Breath)
4. Lemon Banana Sherbet
5. Platinum Purple
6. Snowman
7. Critical Kush (last on my list unless this grow I'm running of it changes my mind)

I was wondering if any of you guys had any input on any of these strains or which you'd like to see me run, let me know and if I get enough suggestions for one thing I will try and get my hands on that strain (will depend if midnight farms clones drops the strain at my dispensary) but I have seen all of those strains at my dispensary before so I have high hopes!

420-magazine-mobile1823497655.jpg

Chopped off a couple large buds from the center since they were fox tailing so bad and blocking a lot of buds that are going to be better than those buds I took off. Figure it'll be fine as I'm planning to harvest the majority of my buds in 7 days or less and let a few go for another week or less.

420-magazine-mobile1735299615.jpg

They're nice and frosty! Mostly cloudy at this point with a few amber here and there.

420-magazine-mobile460953885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile871630726.jpg

I left all the leaves on cause I want them to dry slow and I'm not worried about mold. I've got the temps anywhere from 77-79 and sometimes 80 and RH of 50%-55%. I've got a fan going 24/7 keeping the air in the room circulating. I've harvested the majority but have left some small buds to keep going another week and I'll use all of it for extracts and maybe edibles.
420-magazine-mobile8113875.jpg

Dry weight is in for the critical kush, they weighed in at just shy of 10 ounces. And a ton of smaller and foxtail buds and trim that I'm going to use for making concentrates. Granted I had so many fox tailed buds I had to toss in the concentrates pile I think the harvest was pretty decent and I'm feeling quite confident that I'll be able to pull a pound maybe more with my current 4x4 run.
420-magazine-mobile1669713163.jpg

The buds are finally cured enough to the point I feel comfortable making a smoke report. Even though this grow had some issues with lighting intensity (due to grow space and unreadiness for such a big stretch) this bud came out very nice. The buds that weren't getting hit with too much intensity came out nice and rock hard dense while the others came out on the slightly airy side. The taste on this bud isn't anything to write home about, my best flavor description would be a mild smooth piney inhale with a subtly sweet hint of fruit that gets mixed/masked (almost) by the pine flavor. The look again is nothing all too special really just your standard looking weed with a nice frosty coat. The smoke and high however (to me) are something to write home about, the smoke is a very smooth smoke in and out and the high is a very nice heavy heavy high but its at the same time not so much that I feel I need to sleep (this may just be due to my high tolerance, as I have been told by a couple friends this bud is some one hitter quitter for them). Overall i'd rate this strain at a 7 out of 10 its pretty good but with the looks and taste being so run of the mill I can't rate it any higher. From a growers stand point if you just want a fast grow with some pretty strong meds then this strain is for sure your kind of strain. I will probably run this strain again somewhere in the future just to get a better run and see this bud at its fullest.

Back
Top Bottom