GR's Flow & Grow 4, Plant Gorilla Cookies!

How often are you watering ? Under watered leaves tend to droop and look lifeless!
I have been watering every three hours and letting the roots sit in the solution for 45 minutes before pumping back to the reservoir. Was at 30 minutes at the start but raised that to 1 hours before backing off to 45 minutes.

I have been watering every three hours and letting the roots sit in the solution for 45 minutes before pumping back to the reservoir. Was at 30 minutes at the start but raised that to 1 hours before backing off to 45 minutes.
I remember on my flood and drain getting into flower 15 minutes of flooding 45 minutes off. How big are the trays ?

I remember on my flood and drain getting into flower 15 minutes of flooding 45 minutes off. How big are the trays ?

'They are not trays, it is the Active Aqua Grow and Flow, so it's 6 - 5 gallon buckets.
This is a learning experience and so different than growing in coco.

'They are not trays, it is the Active Aqua Grow and Flow, so it's 6 - 5 gallon buckets.
This is a learning experience and so different than growing in coco.
No the upper trays , I see there the width of the bucket but how deep. There has to be a ton of roots in it .

No the upper trays , I see there the width of the bucket but how deep. There has to be a ton of roots in it .
The water level at fill is about 8 inches, set the seedlings at just above the water line, hand watered till the roots reached the solution.
The buckets are 12" x 15" so they fill to about mid bucket. The roots are totally submerged in solution.

123_1.jpeg

Roots look great ! Definitely a basket full . Feed water lines are all working ?
My Gro and Flo system works with a control bucket. The rez pumps to the control bucket and the solution is distributed to the grow buckets via gravity. When the control bucket fills to the point that the reaches the shut off fitting the pump shuts down.
So there are no water lines.

Back
Top Bottom