GSC Auto Grow Journal

Day 35, upped the nutes to 10g per gallon a week ago and these plants can’t get enough Mega Crop! Zero signs of Nute Burn and Zero signs of any deficiencies! Very happy with these plants so far! Mega Crop has made me a believer in the all in one product!

6A80FE28-3310-4FE6-A851-F2E2E00FE255.jpeg

I'm not sure how you're doing 10g of MC per gallon. Anything over 6.5g/gal and peoples plants tend to burn or show deficiencies. Interesting.

I was feeding them 5G per gallon initially, I’ve read from a few places that the auto Girl Scout Cookies like to have there nutes higher than you’d typically feed, ive been giving them MC with every single watering. Interestingly also is that the unknown auto that I have that I thought was a photo blueberry Kush (because that’s what I ordered from the seed bank but they clearly sent me something else that’s an auto) is getting the same feedings and also looks amazing. It’s MC v.3 and so far the plants are responding incredibly to it.

I can see why they would respond well to 5g/gallon, but I don't know if they will like double that. I've never seen anyone go higher than 7g/gallon (and that was in full flower), and he had to back off because his plants were suffering.

Most MC users tend to bump their nutes in 0.5gram increments. And we do feed with every watering.

Always fun to watch someone push the limits!

I can see why they would respond well to 5g/gallon, but I don't know if they will like double that. I've never seen anyone go higher than 7g/gallon (and that was in full flower), and he had to back off because his plants were suffering.

Most MC users tend to bump their nutes in 0.5gram increments. And we do feed with every watering.

Always fun to watch someone push the limits!

Oh! Lol well I guess my 10g does now seem a little aggressive compared to half gram intervals haha.

well it’s been a week and everything looks great so far, I don’t follow feeding schedules or regiments I always just water when I feel they need it. I look at they’re leaves and they tell me how the plants feeling and I just feel it out from there with the feeding quantity, I felt they could handle double the dose as I wanted them a little more green and lush and now look exactly how I wanted them health wise.
I will keep an eye on them though for sure and keep you posted on the results.

10g a gallon. I almost fell out my chair. How you aren’t having issues is beyond me. Good looking plants.

they’re taking to it nicely!!
10g a gallon. I almost fell out my chair. How you aren’t having issues is beyond me. Good looking plants.

It’s working! Everyone thinks I’m crazy on here apparently though! Lol

I’m also assuming there is a certain level of unpredictability to autos as this girl popped December 9th while the monsters popped nov 22nd and this little Girl is well into flower past her older sister, same strain, same breeder! I’ve LST’d her to the best of my ability following InTheSheds tutorial and I’m wondering if the stress makes them push faster to flower. I have 2 others popped the same time and they were not LST’d and are on growing par with the older 2.
Any thoughts on the stress making them flower faster or would this girl just have more ruderalis in her genes?

A30CB75A-838C-43A2-8ED5-0E9875333C8E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom