GSC Mainlined Grow Journal - 2018

Thank you! I love this forum .️

I am starting a main line on one of the strains I am growing. Feel free to swing by and check it out if you want. Its in the beginning phase....I just topped it for the first time a few days ago and have hes spread apart. Its the Nukehead Sponsored grow and link is in my signature.

I am starting a main line on one of the strains I am growing. Feel free to swing by and check it out if you want. Its in the beginning phase....I just topped it for the first time a few days ago and have hes spread apart. Its the Nukehead Sponsored grow and link is in my signature.

We both are in early phases! Cant wait!!!!

Got my ladies in new homes. They now have 5 gal smart pots to grow and breathe in. Moved them from the vegging area into the tent for further vegging. They will veg at least until 3/1. I started adding nutes directly after I transplanted at 1/4 dose except my root enhancer I added at 75% of total full dose.

20180205_153345.jpg
20180205_154605.jpg
20180209_112123.jpg
20180209_112132.jpg
20180209_112139.jpg
20180209_112924.jpg

Currently I am enjoying a very nice cured for a year nug of Blue Mystic I grew, In a bong I made just before smoking with what items I had laying about, with a glass of a chocolate stout I made, a cup of coffee I roasted and a grilled cheese with cheese I made and bread my wife baked this AM. There is nothing like enjoying the fruits of your labor to make your day!

What are you guys doing? Hop your having a great day regardless!!!!

Got my ladies in new homes. They now have 5 gal smart pots to grow and breathe in. Moved them from the vegging area into the tent for further vegging. They will veg at least until 3/1. I started adding nutes directly after I transplanted at 1/4 dose except my root enhancer I added at 75% of total full dose.

20180205_153345.jpg
20180205_154605.jpg
20180209_112123.jpg
20180209_112132.jpg
20180209_112139.jpg
20180209_112924.jpg

Currently I am enjoying a very nice cured for a year nug of Blue Mystic I grew, In a bong I made just before smoking with what items I had laying about, with a glass of a chocolate stout I made, a cup of coffee I roasted and a grilled cheese with cheese I made and bread my wife baked this AM. There is nothing like enjoying the fruits of your labor to make your day!

The leaves look like you had just put the iron on them . . . .

Today I opened my tent and found a great amount of growth considering I transplanted 2 days ago and topped just before that. My ladies have taken to the LEDs better than they did the 400w MH. I'm glad the transplant did not slow my girls down even a little bit. Tomorrow i'll be watering with 75% nutes. Not much else to report for now but you know how this goes.:morenutes:

20180212_143235.jpg
20180212_143229.jpg

Hi Triumph I was wondering which breeder your seeds came from?
By the way they look very healthy I am just now finishing up a grow with GSC but I only had one germinate out of 6 seeds. The breeder was Cali Connection and the seed company was Southern Oregon Seeds. I would like to try growing GSC again but with better seeds.

That sounds yummy! I'd certainly love enjoying the fruits of YOUR labor! LOL!

I'm hitting one of these: :tokin:

5CD6C048-ABA8-41BF-9973-8FDE468C2164.jpeg

Have a great day!

Hi Triumph I was wondering which breeder your seeds came from?
By the way they look very healthy I am just now finishing up a grow with GSC but I only had one germinate out of 6 seeds. The breeder was Cali Connection and the seed company was Southern Oregon Seeds. I would like to try growing GSC again but with better seeds.

I was told they were from Nirvana. These seeds were donors from a friend who was having issues growing them. SOS or Nirvana have my vote. I tend to get seeds from many breeders tho based on what I want. SOS is a good bet for good seeds but try the strains they offer. Cali-connection: never heard good word so I just havnt tried.

There are so many new seed companies popping up due to the legalization efforts. A Google search should net you a new vendor that is US side. Hope it helps.

I usually only peak at my ladies on nute days. They got nutes yesterday eve. Looked pretty close to what they did on 02/12. I decided to peak. I think I like what I am seeing happening with the Primordial Solutions nutes im using. Nuted them at 75% next week Ill begin 100% nutes. I have foliar fed since a couple days after they broke seed.

20180214_090439.jpg
20180214_090433.jpg

Alright everyone!! UPDATES: The lovely ladies are growing fine! They grow so full so fast!! Lots of side branching, which is great since I love me some clones..lol. I have given the ladies another trim, and only have a little growth left. This is so the plant focuses more energy into the growth I want.

I got my Mean Well hlg 240h c2100a LED drivers in the mail! I ordered 4 quantum boards, 288 3000k spectrum and those should arrive today. I also ordered 4 individual quantum board heatsinks so I can put them in the tent at appropriate spacing. The boards will arrive Friday! I am very excited about the lights! My tent is also going to be relocated into a new location to provide better venting and easier access to the ladies. Stay tuned for more fun!

Where’d you order your boards and stuff? Interested in how you build them.

Love your mainline. They are really taking off now!

Yeah I was shocked to see how much they had grown since last update.....they are moving along nicely for him!

Back
Top Bottom